About Us :
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
We are looking for Graphic designers who are interested in creating trends and thrive on details. Applicants with a strong interest in Social Media Post, logo design, Catalog, Standees, Visiting Cards, Letterheads, Magazines, Newspaper Ads & Posters. Proficient with the pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior Design skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You should be excited about research and analysis and also be open-minded with an unquenchable thirst for new approaches and solutions to real-world problems faced by a common man.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for design and creativity these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly-detailed, professional level.
- Work with designing team to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design social media post, mobile app banner, Icons, Creatives
- Visual design definition, direction and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organisation.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of the logo, graphic/ post design.
- A portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing superior, original, Visual experiences for the target Audience.
- Ability to quickly build visual story boards, illustrations, high fidelity interactive prototypes and visual design concepts in an interactive design environment.
- Strong foundation in graphic design principles, typography, colour, iconography, visual identity design and appropriate visual design techniques for different delivery mediums.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- A good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
Location: Gurgaon/ Gurugram
We are looking for a user experience and user interface designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes.
They will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax/compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology-driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax/compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s move the world forward, together.
UX Engineer will be responsible for on-time and quality delivery of all deliverables for the product. Depending on requirements, as a product engineer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following.
- Conducting and executing research processes, Usability Audits under the guidance of Lead UX Engineer
- Creating personas and establishing the critical information flow that allows the personas to establish specific goals
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid based HTML outputs
- Information Architecture presented in flow diagrams. Currently we are using Miro for this - We consider this very important as it clearly establishes your line of thought against the given problem
- Ideate and design of innovative solutions using the latest UX design guidelines
- Must have the ability to work within a design team and be open to critique
- Sketch ideas and assist with storyboard creation, creative collaborative personality
- Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow agile methodology
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Deep understanding of current UI/UX trends and product design guidelines
- Proficiency in using multiple tools and techniques in order to arrive at the right solutionNow we need to conduct test remotely for
- Ready to experiment with different thought paradigms and build it out as clickable prototypes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Hands-on experience with User Research, Usability Testing (Guerrilla,A/B), Information Architecture, UCD (User Centered Design) and Prototyping.
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
Summary of Role
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges. We are looking for Advanced User Exp Designer with strong capabilities to design and own the product experience. The designer would be responsible for end to end interaction and visual design.
- Own the design execution while working closely with key stakeholders in design, engineering and business stakeholders to solve user needs and business goals
- Demonstrate mastery of the end-end UX process, including user research for discovery and product definition, and multiple methods of formal and informal user evaluations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies
- Prioritize backlog effectively; communicate clear timelines and status updates at all levels
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user stories
- Conduct research and evaluation of designs, as well as emerging technology, industry, and market trends
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Bachelor's degree preferably from tier 1/ tier 2 design school.
- Outstanding user experience design portfolio
- Bachelors degree in human factors, psychology, user experience design or related degree
- Some experience in user experience design, interaction design or human factors
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
- Experience with observational research and usability testing
- Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment
Required Skills for this Role:
- Has 5+ years of experience (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual, product, industrial), User Experience, HCI, or a related field
- Must have strong background in interaction/UX design and continue to be hands-on as an interaction designer
- Conducts user research to understand user needs, mental models and working contexts
- Synthesizes output of stakeholder research & creates visualizations that effectively summarize key insights related to user and customer needs and behaviors, product definition.
- Has real-world experience in managing projects & stakeholders
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (Adobe CC, Sketch) and visual communication
Founded in 2017 with a vision of leveraging deep technology expertise in simplifying complexity and related inefficiencies in the recruitment process, Workex is building an AI-driven platform that not only helps companies recruit people in the least time possible (from Months to Days) but also helps in reducing the overall hiring operations cost by almost 50%.
Workex is looking for a Visual Designer to work with our Marketing team who can create out of the box creatives and provide a feel to our brand through the visuals
Your responsibilities :
As a Visual Designer, you’ll be responsible for -
- Design Creatives for Digital Ads (Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram, etc)
- Work on Marketing collateral - eBooks, infographics, blogs cover images, and social media graphics
- Co-ordinate with the Content and Development teams to create compelling landing pages and website pages
- Produce contemporary design trends and create captivating visuals
- Web design skills
- Proficiency in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Adobe Animate etc) which includes :
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts.
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. Mobile/Web UI Design/Kits, Animations)
- Knowledge of computer-generated animation.
- Passionate about design (obviously)
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.
We work with 45+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
This is a remote position.
- Investigating user experience design requirements of the products for our enterprise customers.
- Optimize the existing UI/UX experience.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the organization.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets, etc. for the end-product user.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the customer success team, sales team and operations team, and the technology team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for our clients.
- Work closely with the software developers and product managers to ensure quality product delivery.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Compensation: INR 20,000 - INR 30,000 per month (Based on experience)
Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing spaces - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other new-age technologies.
Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
Lots of creative freedom!
Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Job Description: Visual Artist – Motion Graphics Designer and Illustrator
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for a visualiser who can support the marketing team in conceptualizing and creating impactful videos and static illustrations for Bhumi.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns and other internal requirements
- Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering and other post-production processes
- Understand the unique needs of each requirement and suggest relevant video styles based on the channel and campaign objectives
- Work on designing marketing and brand collaterals for the digital and print mediums
- Discuss briefs with content owners, produce visually appealing motion graphics, animations and illustrations
- Work collaboratively with communications team, volunteers, employees as per the need
- Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints efficiently
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in designing and video production will be preferred
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion-graphics and editing skills
- 2+ years’ experience in creating illustrations and motion graphics
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design / video editing tools
- Reporting to: Director, Communications
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 4-6 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least two years.