Interaction Design Jobs in Mumbai
An aesthetically pleasing design creates a positive response in people’s brains and leads them to believe the design works better. Users often perceive aesthetically pleasing design as design that’s more usable. We need Visual Designers who know how to make their design interfaces usable, how to draw the user’s eye to the correct information and functionality., and how to prioritise content on a page through size, colour, and the use of negative space. We need visual designers who have mastered the basics of UI, graphic design, branding, and visual communication. This is because they have to translate a brand’s style and voice into a beautiful yet usable design. We take our design process seriously. So research via surveys, customer feedback, heat mapping, and analytics forms a core part of our process. Our designs go through an internal design checklist so that we achieve user goals while keeping in mind technical limitations. You need to be someone who’s flexible, agile, responsive and honestly, calm! You will be juggling multiple projects. The office environment is young and dynamic. It's a work-hard, play-hard culture. We work in a hybrid model, three days from the office, and 2 days from home. If this sounds like you, apply to us.
- Should have experience researching problem statements and designing solutions that meet the desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be able to rapidly prototype ideas; pen and paper will do for mockups. Should be familiar with prototyping tools or front end code for higher fidelity prototyping
- Good communication skills. Must be able to communicate idea to all stakeholders product, engineering and design
- Must have average above average knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Must be able to look at the product as a whole to design workflows that scale
- Must be able to measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
- Should be able to build UI components that meet the desired UX. Should be able to understand and respect the UX
- Should follow the style guide and design according to the guidelines
- Understanding of typography, typographic grid, grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles is required. Should be able to adapt and extend the style guide as required and define new UI components when needed
- Should be able to build reusable UI components
- Good communication with the product and engineering teams to assess feasibility of UI components
- Experience with motion/interaction design a plus
- Must know the Adobe Creative Suite well. Must also be familiar with prototyping tools
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Position – Product Designer
Location – Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Roles & Responsibilities
* Reviewing and improving our current platforms
* Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
* Individually contribute to projects along with the product manager, developers and stakeholders
* Interacting with the team for ideation and work critique
* Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards
* Creating functional as well as beautiful solutions to the most hideous of problems across all devices
* Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
- Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
* Full time-based in Mumbai/Bangalore, we like to work collaboratively
* 2 - 5 years of relevant design experience
* User obsessed with strong Visual skills
* Hold other creative inclinations; we believe hobbies are an integral part of Designer’s growth
Freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product
Qualification – Any Graduate
Years of Exp – 2 - 5
The Project Manager role we're looking for will manage key client projects. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects.
Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Lead and direct the work of others.
Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.