Jobs at Ongrid
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, marketing team, and designers
- Execute a strategic vision at the onset of a project and work with the team to deliver on this vision at every step of the design and development process.
- Own and manage multiple rapid research, design, and prototyping projects
- Manage design work across numerous initiatives through successful project execution, tracking, and resourcing
- Lead new creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices; drive the direction, style, and methodology of design and accessibility
- Review work and share feedback with design team members
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extensive experience as UX designer
- Experience in leading a team of designers
- Good exposure to in interactive design and information architecture
- Extensive understanding of *design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Expertise in using popular software like*Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Experience designing and managing UX that bridges multi-platforms including mobile apps and web-based applications
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box
OnGrid is India's fastest growing digital trust platform offering verifications, background checks, and references checks for onboarding employees, contractors users, merchants, customers, etc. Founded by IIT-B alumni, OnGrid has completed more than 50+ million checks across 1500+ happy clients.
At OnGrid, we are focused on redefining and reimagining trust and accountability. Our platform and digital locker infrastructure (eLockr) would enable organizations to verify credentials instantly, and as much as possible, directly via issuing source. Having built the basic pillars of trust (and creating a profitable venture with 200+ full-time people in the process), we now want our imagination to be let loose and think of avenues never explored, and execute in ways never implemented before.
In this pursuit, we are looking for a motivated Executive - Business Development with experience in designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that covers a wide customer base and helps in establishing a strong market presence.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Lead Generation, meeting, and qualifying leads (potential clients) as part of the B2B sales process.
● Presentation, platform demo to potential clients, and regular follow-up.
● Quality proposal creation.
● Conducting PoC's and pilots for potential clients and hand-holding them during the pilot period
● Client onboarding via defined OnGrid onboarding process.
● Gathering client and user insights for dissemination to the product, technology, and operations team.
● Account and relationship management for onboarded clients.
● Invoicing and payment collection.
●1+ years of IT / Platform sales, including front-end client-facing business development skills
● B2B Sales to CHRO, CXO level preferred
● Sales of Background Verification (BGV) platform/services or Staffing / Recruitment platform/services a plus, but not mandatory
● Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal) are mandatory
● The structured, scientific and disciplined approach in business development is a must
● Knowledge of digital marketing tools is a plus
● Proficiency in using Google slides, docs, spreadsheets, and MS Office required.
- Develop efficient strategies to protect the system, the networking infrastructure, data, and information systems against potential threats/cyber risks
- Routinely performing threat analysis, system checks, and security tests
- Defining and updating information security criteria and validation procedures
- Effectively discuss to understand safety and security and fix the problems along with different stakeholders
- To be a security representative or point of contact for all technical deliveries, initiatives, and project implementations.
- To develop technical processes and procedures and promote compliance in line with regulations, corporate policies, or standards as per ISO27001
- Assess technical security risks in terms of impact on systems and service confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and report and escalate results of risk assessments.
- Report any real or potential security breaches/vulnerabilities to various stakeholders and provide technical support during incident response
- Monitor security tools to detect security events & incidents Report and escalate any security breaches to the Information Technology Security Officer
- Operate vulnerability scanning and compliance tools to identify system weaknesses
- Represent IT Security matters at technical and business forums.
Desired candidate profile :
- Relevant experience in the information security field
- Relevant experience working with ISO Policies, and GDPR guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of network architecture and security concepts related to routing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, work with the different stakeholders on strengthening the security risks.
- Able to handle and cope with stressful situations and understands the pressures of a start-up environment
The recruiter has not been active on this job recently. You may apply but please expect a delayed response.
We are India’s fastest-growing digital trust platform offering services such as background verifications, reference checks, employee/staff onboarding, etc. We have completed more than 12 million checks across 900+ happy clients and since its inception, the company has shown continuous uptrend growth in an ever-changing business environment. As an organization, we are self-sustainable with positive cash flows.
At OnGrid, we are focused on redefining and reimagining Trust. We are leveraging APIs to build a digital trust platform all while being accountable that provides verified credentials instantly coming from the source directly.
Having built the basic pillars of trust, we now want our imaginations to be let loose and think of avenues not explored and ways never implemented before.
In this pursuit, we are looking for a motivated Senior Backend Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, joining us, driving this vision, and taking it to a larger scale. If you are a visionary, always on the lookout for finding the right solutions, and a technology geek, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Work alongside product to understand our requirements, and design, develop and iterate, think through the complex architecture.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encourage innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensure the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Research and apply new technologies, techniques, and best practices.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- 4 -7 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
- Writes blog posts and has a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What’s in it for you?
Work with experienced entrepreneurs in a bootstrap start-up that is growing fast despite COVID. Our teams are close-knit and often contribute to each other’s professional and personal growth. You will be a significant contributor to building the product from the scratch. You will have benefits such as Flexi working hours, receive a competitive compensation plan, ESOPs, a medical plan, etc.
About the company
Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture
Dataweave Pvt Ltd
About the company
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take
key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable
competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to
help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data Engineering and Delivery @DataWeave
We the Delivery / Data engineering team at DataWeave, deliver the Intelligence with actionable data to the
customer. One part of the work is to write effective crawler bots to collect data over the web, which calls for
reverse engineering and writing scalable python code. Other part of the job is to crunch data with our big data
stack / pipeline. Underpinnings are: Tooling, domain awareness, fast paced delivery, and pushing the envelope.
About the company
CARS24, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, buys any car - any condition, any make - from car owners and gives them the best price for their car. Founded in 2015, CARS24's mission is to revolutionize the way used cars are sold in India. What makes CARS24 standout from other ways of selling a used car? Typically, it takes a car owner around 30-50 attempts to sell his/her car. The process involves listing the car on various websites, taking numerous calls, meeting multiple buyers, facing last-minute buyer back offs, delayed payments and an endless wait for the ownership transfer. Even after all this, there is no guarantee that one will get a fair price for his/ her car. CARS24 creates an efficient and reliable way for car owners to sell their used cars at the Best Price. All one has to do is - book an appointment with any of the CARS24 branches, visit the branch and sell car in a single visit. One can also get an estimate value of his car by using a simple price valuation tool on the CARS24 website. Even after selling the car, getting complete payment and ensuring RC transfer are major pain points for every seller out there.
We understand this and hence offer instant payment and transfer of documents including free of cost transfer of car’s registration certificate (RC) transfer once the car is sold. Since our inception, we have come a long way - from one office in Delhi to 50+ branches across 10 major cities in India. Backed by a strong team of more than 700 employees, CARS24 has been amongst the fastest growing companies in India. If you want to be a part of exceptionally driven, capable team solving a real consumer problem, talk to us! For more information, you can connect with us at:
About the company
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
About the company
At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
About the company
We were founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator.
Today, we happen to be India's largest and most loved health & fitness app with over 4 million users from
220+ cities in India. What makes us unique is our ability to bring together the power of artificial intelligence-powered technology and human empathy to deliver a measurable impact on our customer's lives. We do this through our team of elite nutritionists & trainers working together with the world's first AI-powered virtual nutritionist - "Ria", our proudest creation till date. Ria references data from over 200 million food & workout logs and 14 million conversations to deliver intelligent health & fitness suggestions to our customers. Ria also happens to be multi-lingual, "she" understands English, French, German, Italian & Hindi.
Recently Russia's Sistema and Samsung's AI focussed fund - NEXT, led a USD 12 Million Series B funding into our business. We are the most liked app in India across categories, we've been consistently rated as the no:1 health & fitness app on the play store for 3 years running and received Google's "editor's choice award" in 2017. Some of the marquee corporates in the country such as Cognizant, Accenture, Deloitte, and Metlife amongst others have also benefited from our employee engagement and wellness programs. Our global aspirations have taken us to MENA, SEA, and LATAM regions with more markets to follow.
uFaber Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
uFaber is one of the fastest growing Edutech company’s in India, specialising in personalised training with latest technologies and high quality content. Spearheaded by IITians with over 10 years of experience in education, uFaber has one of the largest course catalogues across languages, entrance exams and skill enhancement subjects.We currently have over 1000 hours of video content and a customer base of 50000 + students.
About the company
About the company