Interaction Design Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Roles and responsibilities:-
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, marketing team, and designers
- Execute a strategic vision at the onset of a project and work with the team to deliver on this vision at every step of the design and development process.
- Own and manage multiple rapid research, design, and prototyping projects
- Manage design work across numerous initiatives through successful project execution, tracking, and resourcing
- Lead new creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices; drive the direction, style, and methodology of design and accessibility
- Review work and share feedback with design team members
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Extensive experience as UX designer
- Experience in leading a team of designers
- Good exposure to in interactive design and information architecture
- Extensive understanding of *design principles, typography, and color theory.
- Expertise in using popular software like*Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Experience designing and managing UX that bridges multi-platforms including mobile apps and web-based applications
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Team player with good communication skills and the ability to think out of the box
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Build a consistent design system that scales well
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Design Lead or similar role. Min 3 yrs of relevant work-ex
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- If you have started up on your own in the past.
What we offer
- High Paced learning environment
- Opportunity to grow at an unbelievable pace.
- High Autonomy & Ownership (We hate to micro-manage)
- Build for the future. Yes, Creator Economy is still very nascent and is the future.
An experienced UX designer, who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for planning and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, validate the proposed solutions with users and is expert in usability best practices.
You will be part of the product team, working closely with users, engineers, and UI designers, to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be both analytical and creative, able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive, in order to attract and retain customers.
Simply put, you will be passionately and constantly solving challenging problems!
What you will do:
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand business requirements
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Make design decisions that imbibe empathy related to core, as well as new functions and features
- Use user-centered design process and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Work directly with our engineers, delivering product specs and assets to them
- Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept
- Compile research and create user flows
- Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Conduct concept and usability testing as well as gather feedback
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
What you have:
- 4 - 6 years of UX design experience.
- Solid grasp of information architecture, interaction design, information design, and usability testing
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Expertise in UX software and strong understanding of development technologies
- Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Solid design background with an keen eye for quality and details
- Background in project management and research
- A plus if you have fintech knowledge and experience.
What you will bring:
- Approach problems holistically. Work with product owners/engineers to help define experience. This includes gathering requirements, creating design options and presenting those options to stakeholders at various stages in the process.
- Be nimble. You will be working to model problems with customer journey maps, while simultaneously designing and iterating against those needs and behaviors. Velocity and iteration are core to your being.
- Be flexible. Be ready to work on multiple projects, help your team members when they reach out and grow the team’s UX knowledge.
- Be a storyteller. Have a strong point of view, able to articulate and communicate ideas clearly to stakeholders. Bring in your style of presenting with awesome story telling.
- Build empathy as a culture. Enable organization to think and feel from a user’s perspective. Uncover opportunities to decrease friction and enable new pathways by talking to and listening to users about their frustrations and goals.
- Be committed to results. As a designer with experience, you will work closely with product leadership, cross-functional leads, to go beyond expectations.
- Collaborate like mad. Identify synergies and opportunities for optimized end-to-end experiences across workflows, channels, devices, and segments. Partner with the teams across geos to drive product experiences.
- Be accountable. In addition to design skills, you also have some development know-how to help you implement your designs. You are confident steering a project from the earliest ideation phases all the way through final delivery.
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keep us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You also have flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons and Uber Credits
What you'll do
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web), and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Track the initiatives and measure week-over-week progress
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data-driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience in hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
- Brand new MacBook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
You’ll be our: Interaction Design Manager
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be aligned with: Customer Experience Lead
You’ll be the member of: Customer Experience Team
What you’ll do :
As a design leader, you will be working with Product managers, Experience managers and Engineering teams to define strategies and lead the creation of great unparalleled customer experiences
You will be owning & driving the quality of Customer and Business-facing interfaces designed across customer journeys
You will be designing how designers design. Dream, explore, create, and nurture other designers’ skills and processes, identifying areas for improvement through collaborating across functions at company
Involve yourself in increasing the effectiveness of the entire team by helping to define and adapt design processes that elevate the productivity and well-being of the Interaction Design Team
Manage communication and documentation within the interaction design team, partner with other functions, external contacts, and contribute to a company-wide understanding of the role of design
Introduce new ideas, new processes, and new tools to best support an efficient process, creative work, and consistently high-quality execution
Facilitate project scheduling, establish deadlines, ensure the team is aware of key milestones, lead team meetings, and coordinate creative/design reviews throughout the entire product lifecycle
Here’s what we are looking for:
6-9 years in Interaction Design, with an emphasis on digital product design
Experienced in managing design team and comes with a deep understanding of design methodology and the creative process
Experienced in collaboration and building relationships - interfacing with Research, Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams
Experienced in scoping, managing, and facilitating design sprints and workshops with large interdisciplinary teams
Must be driven by outcomes and committed to continuous learning
Experience in working with rapid-growth companies or startups is an added advantage
What you'll bring :
Degree in design from Tier 1 Design schools would be preferred but is not a mandate
6-9 years of relevant experience
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
About Attryb Tech Private Limited
Attryb helps SME businesses in marketing their products and services across the marketing platforms and acquires a holistic picture of the data and persona of their users, helping businesses improve customer experience and marketing ROI.
We are looking for an entry-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user requirements for a marketing technology product focused on US small and medium enterprises
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to the senior leadership in the nascent product
- Work on quickly iterating over wireframes through the product and tech team's feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Full time (in-office) availability
- UX/UI design portfolio - please include it with your application.
- Experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Able to design autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings.
- A mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas and a high interest in solving complex product challenges.
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and communicate design requirements.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in the early production definition stages.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences.
- A preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs.
- Ability to give and grow from constructive feedback.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Product Designers will use our client's existing design system to produce workflows for enterprise software.
- The most qualified candidate will have experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers and should be comfortable taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional prototypes.
- The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
- Experience building and shipping software
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
Familiarity with level design and planning
Experience with game physics and particle systems
Experience with mobile and console game development
Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
Experience with 3D is a plus
Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
Designing products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will design rule-breaking mobile applications, web applications, websites, Progressive Web apps, IoT design solutions, Voice solutions using practices of User experience design and User interface design. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of UX and UI, which includes, Information architecture, empathy map creation, user research, user interviews, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes, designing UI screens using Adobe XD, prototyping and design hand off to developers
- Experts in English language
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your design and come up with out of the box design solutions for mobile applications and web sites
- You are a smart and energetic talent from design background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 6 months to 1 year you should have done the following:
- Completed a bootcamp or formal training in UX/UI design
- Designed at least 2 mobile apps or websites
- Thorough understanding of Information architecture, Microcopies, Typography, Material design systems, Cupertino design system, Visual designs, icons and illustrations
- Conducting user research interviews and design Mood boards
- UX testing once the product is live
- Collaborative design workflows using Adobe XD and Framer
- Documenting your design work based on Style guides
- Knowledge of Microcopies is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
● Work in agile product development (with Product owners, Managers, Developers) to
define requirements and design the solutions
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions, producing
journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that
lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications with a
special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and
● In this position, you will be challenged to understand business needs as well as user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design which is simple but elegant. You will
also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to have
the best user experience, iterate upon in accordance with user testing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise -
● Minimum 0-2 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer) with
experience working with internal or external stakeholders.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative tools like Notion,
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so technically literate
● Experience in designing web applications that support extensive Data Visualization,
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches
that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and
design best practices.
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
Position – Product Designer
Location – Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Roles & Responsibilities
* Reviewing and improving our current platforms
* Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
* Individually contribute to projects along with the product manager, developers and stakeholders
* Interacting with the team for ideation and work critique
* Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards
* Creating functional as well as beautiful solutions to the most hideous of problems across all devices
* Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
- Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
* Full time-based in Mumbai/Bangalore, we like to work collaboratively
* 2 - 5 years of relevant design experience
* User obsessed with strong Visual skills
* Hold other creative inclinations; we believe hobbies are an integral part of Designer’s growth
Freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product
Qualification – Any Graduate
Years of Exp – 2 - 5
- Ability to understand complex business goals, product & technical content, and Interaction Design in order to create engaging & effective experiences for our customers
- Thorough understanding of User Experience Design
- Collaboratively evolve the functionality of digital products along with Business & Technology teams
- Develop and manage user mapping as well as, User experience guidelines and acceptance criteria
- Ability to research, create and present product user journey maps, user task flows, interaction models, storyboards
- Can develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Lead the project to on-time and quality delivery as agreed by the client
- Be the part-time project manager
- Raise and negotiate issues and risks with senior management of the client
- Manage profitability of the project
- As the lead designer, he/she needs to guide team members well and facilitate their learning in the organization
- Stay up-to-date with latest achievements, best practices and trends in design
- Candidate should be willing to travel for on-site project executions for short/long durations in India and abroad
- Candidate should be open to temporary/permanent relocation within Think Designs studios in India
- Due to his/her role as a Project Manager, a Lead UX Designer will be responsible for ensuring on-time and quality delivery of all deliverables for the project even though he/she may not actually work on all of them. Depending on client requirements, as a Lead designer, he/she will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Design Strategy based on User Mapping, User Stories, Business Needs, Technology inputs
- Navigation Structures
- Story Boards
- Interactive Guidelines
- Visual Designs
- PSD Files
- Specification Documentation
What Think Design is offering:
- The diversity & impact of our services and client engagements; and the unique way we’re structured as an organization along with a highly innovative work environment—will add immense value to your experience.
- Be part of an organization that is a unique blend of a highly collaborative teams working closely in studio environment, who’re are part of a Global Group (Havas Global).
- Opportunity to help make & gain experience on meaningful & measurable impact on a fast growing organization.
- Will play a key role in designing and developing best-in-class workflows solutions for efi productivity suites
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centred design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business and end-user requirements collaboratively with R&D and Product Management organizations
- Create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows along with visual design skills
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in design communication, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, product, software)
- Mastery in Interaction design and good competency in Visual designs
- Capability to work using sketch or photoshop
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
Making templets and graphics for interactive marketing
Making great looking dashboards
Designing A3 size sample forms