- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
About Deforus Technologies Pvt Ltd
Work from home
We care about your success and growth. You can work from home, but we're always there for you if you need us to be.
We are not only committed to providing our customers with the best service possible, but also ensuring that our employees have adequate time off to spend with their families.
We seek to assist our employees in their growth, both personally and professionally, through various programs. Our goal is to help them develop themselves.
We have a friendly office atmosphere. We believe that creating a family-like environment will encourage work-life balance and customer satisfaction.
We're seeking a talented 2D generalist to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a versatile skill set in 2D animation, illustration, and design, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop animation concepts and storyboards
- Create and animate characters, backgrounds, and special effects using 2D animation software
- Design and illustrate assets for various projects
- Ensure all work is in line with the project's style and tone
- Meet deadlines and work within budget constraints
- Minimum of 1.5 year of experience in 2D animation, illustration and design
- Strong understanding of animation principles and techniques
- Proficient in 2D animation software such as Adobe Animate and After Effects
- Proficient in softwares such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take direction
- Strong portfolio showcasing your 2D animation, illustration and design skills
Requirement and skills to be a great asset to Filter You.
- The roles and responsibilities are outlined but not limited to:
- Being curious about what we do and how we do things
- Being creative.
- Learning and coming up with new ideas for implementation for our brands we work with.
- Work Ethics and Discipline
- Communication skills.
- Learn and grow the company.
- Fast learning and delivery.
- Bringing new ideas to the table.
Candidates must be:
- Located in Bangalore (preferably in North - Around Ramaiah)
- Must be able to work Flexibly, WFH and WF Office
- Days of work: Mondays to Fridays
Hey guys, thank you for looking into our JD.
If you succeed, you'll be joining an upcoming metaverse start-up, led by the country's best. You can define your career through this opportunity.
We're looking for a fun young curious 2D Generalist to join our Metaverse start-up Filter You - A fun design AR VR company.
Our company is inspired by our Casper - A chow-chow puppy.
A lil’ about our culture. We promote a healthy work life balance. We promote a fun office culture. We are all about the right vibes and the right energy. We do not calculate times, but we calculate results.
If you can add value to our office culture. I will be looking forward to you applying.
- Result oriented.
- Mental Health days off.
- WFH available once or twice a week if needed.
- Team outings every 2 months.
- Work directly with the founders and learn.
- ESOPs if you stick along
- Leaves not calculated but are not unlimited
- Unlimited time play with Casper and Prince
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory is here and NOW!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Freelance Product Designer to join our team! As the Freelance designer, you will be responsible for delivering the optimal user experience across our product portfolio spanning web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role and has a large contribution to the overall success of the product and customer satisfaction. The
role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
- Craft every detail of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes and finally working with the technology team to taking it live.
- Partner closely with our Product, Marketing and Technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define the optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help with a common design language across the entire product portfolio in a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling the product stories in the best way possible to help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data driven approach to decision making.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably for a B2B or consumer SaaS product.
- Track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- Take pride in whatever work you do. Feel a sense of pride in building things that are clearly valued by the customer. Aim for pixel perfection.
- Believes deeply in data driven decision making and experimentation. Understand that what is right is way more important than who is right.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a multidisciplinary team.
- Passionate about building great products that the person can be proud of.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor in Design / Master in Design from Tier 1 colleges
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
As part of the Design team at Codemonk, we build seamless customer experiences for various digital products. We are looking for someone who can achieve this by integrating multiple functions of visual design on product and offline, brand and marketing design and communication, and content strategy into one.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer, or similar.
- Good knowledge in high fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD or equivalent.
- Must have a portfolio showcasing recent works as live experiences or preferably in the form of prototypes demonstrating your breadth and depth in UX and visual design.
- Having a Bachelor's, Master's, or postgraduate degree in a design field is a plus.
- Someone who has demonstrated experience in designing interfaces for consumer experiences at scale.
- Solid in design theory, principles of UI design and usability.
- Someone with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs with high levels of usability.
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to create illustrations is a plus.
What will you do?
- Produce concepts for layouts and develop them based on the feedback given.
- Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows, site maps as per the pre-defined standards and needs.
- Design web and mobile apps with responsiveness.
- Proactively identify gaps or improvement areas in the problem definitions you are working on.
- Ship the UI in accordance with the guidelines while maintaining the highest standards in visual aesthetics and reinforcing a brand’s style or voice.
- Work with developers to communicate the specs and ensure correct implementation of the design.
- Supervising and guiding the junior designers.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, flyers, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Design social media promotion graphics with copy, and short 30 second videos or gif animation.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, XD.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on feedback. Reviewing final layouts for errors and ensure that final products reflect client specifications and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Create website and mobile app user interface designs in XD / Photoshop.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or formal arts field.
- Experienced in UI design.
- Ability to make short 30 second videos or animation for Social Media promotion.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools, like Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Effective communication and proficiency in English.
- Open to give and receive constructive criticism.
Roles and Responsibilities-
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
* Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator Adobe XD.
* A strong eye for visual composition.
* Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.Knowledge of Video Editing preferable (Adobe Premiere Pro / After Effect)
*Experience with computer-aided design.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Games2win World :
Games2win is a leading global mobile games publisher. Our games have over 400 million downloads and are played by over 15 million monthly active players. We take pride in building our own Intellectual Property (IP) and using the strength of our consumer love to market our games! That’s why most of our downloads are generated without advertising support or paid installations.
A few of our global hit titles are Driving Academy, Decisions, International Fashion Stylist, and many more.
To learn more about us, visit https://games2winmedia.com/company-profile/
Based in: Mumbai / Remote
As a UI/UX Artist, you will be working on the overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production, you propose solutions to translate game design requirements into usable and memorable graphical user interfaces
What do you need to do? (Role and Responsibilities)
- You will work closely with the Product Managers and Game Designers to create clean, clutter-free, user-centric, trendy and easy to understand user interfaces (UI) for mobile games.
- You need to be dedicated to researching and playing hundreds of mobile games to understand best practices in the Industry.
- Work on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) as per requirements.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups and then the individual graphical elements needed for mobile screens, including iconography.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedback.
- Apply and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout the UI.
- Ability to make design decisions and take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts.
Who could you be? Background and Experience:
- You should have a background in graphic design/interaction design/HCI related areas. You should have at least 4-5 years of experience in mobile games/apps.
- At least shipped 5 apps/games as an UI/UX Artist.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other software for creating flowcharts, wireframes and Final UI Design mock-ups.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D is a plus.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- Possess an excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Bring art to life while improving the UX with visuals.
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and critique with a focus on improving quality
- Team player with a great attitude & love for mobile games
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
We are a startup in recruitment domain. We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team and be a part of our journey.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of interfaces and devices
- Creating PSD or Mock-ups for Website and mobile app
- Ability to present designs and sellable solutions to various stakeholders of B2C, B2B, back office, mid office operations & configuration systems etc.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Immediate joiner
- share our enthusiasm of working in a startup
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Balsamiq, and the like
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, Photoshop, Sketch illustrators or whatever putting them into perfect designs
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- preference to experience in recruitment domain
- Strong time management and work ethics
- Should adhere to delivery schedules