It is into marketing automation tools built on an
intelligent and secure Customer Data Platform for Enterprises.
● Driving and executing pilot/proof of concept projects
● Driving API integrations with various other systems that make up the stack
● Understand client business, Challenges & identify an opportunity to effectively
use the platform & meet ROI expectation
● Manage campaign launches and coordinate related activities
● Analyze campaign data, identify issues, hypothesize solutions and execute
Client Relationship Management
● Manage client stakeholders in order to ensure timely execution of the campaigns
Managing Internal Stakeholders
● Help the account management team in client-related issues
● Strong contribution to product development by communicating campaign level
feedback and expectations
Must have an engineering degree
● 5-8 years of relevant experience in the digital industry. Must have prior
experience in handling clients
● Prior experience in handling digital marketing campaigns is a plus
● Prior experience working in a Saas based company is a plus
● Should be smart in getting things done remote and manage multiple
● Has the ability to analyze large volumes of data and come up with deep insights
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing
● Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
Job Title: Program manager
- Responsible for program management of end-to-end delivery execution from manufacturer factory to cross-border customer locations across the globe
- Work with 3PL transporters, clearing and forwarding agents, shipping lines and custom agents and warehousing partners in different countries to ensure the timely and smooth execution of orders
- Manage 3PL partners including selection, negotiation, performance management and payment for all stages of cross-border logistics and strive to achieve lowest cost efficiency
- Understand and meet the regulatory logistics requirements for different countries
- Ensure tight adherence to the logistics processes, review the key performance metrics, and highlight any risks
- Support the supply & demand team in closing customer deals through the finalization of shipping rates
- Work with other stakeholders - quality, supply and demand team to ensure smooth execution of deliveries
- Build and manage a team for driving the sub-activities for the cross-border logistics
- 4+ Years of Experience in Project Management & Problem Solving
- Should have demonstrated experience in scale & problem solving
- Willing to travel to remote areas (eg Manufacturing factories in parts of Gujarat, MP & Maharashtra)
- Independently manage a lot of external stakeholders like transport, customs agents, CHA, forwarders and warehouse owners
- Coordinate with Product & UX/UX teams to understand the product requirements.
- Work closely with Developers & QA teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to resolve operational system issues timely.
- Ensure changes in the project plan are communicated to team members.
- Fill in for the manager by managing daily operations in his/her absence.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Management of Adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan.
- Coordinate third parties such as System Integrators, Third-Party Vendors, and back-end API providers.
- Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn-down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like JIRA, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with Agile Development Methodologies
- Expertise to manage and prioritise several projects based on business needs.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills for data management.
- Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE POSITION. Please do not apply if you are not available immediately.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design scalable and reliable systems for high-performance solutions.
2. Work together with the development team to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
3. Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
5. Create documentation for all aspects of the solution from the coding documentation to the solution architecture documentation.
6. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
7. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
8. Interact with clients on daily scrum
9. Be diligent with sprint goals and objectives.
10. Handle teams and efficiently manage tasks.
11. Maintain smooth functioning of project deliverables.
1. Knowledge of Python is mandatory.
2. Strong knowledge of Git and GitHub is mandatory.
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
3. Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source Django libraries available for common tasks
5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage
8. Knowledge of tailwind is an added advantage.
9. Knowledge of microservices.
10. Meeting the timelines of the project is extremely crucial.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and support scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Document and share updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guide product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Help build a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 1+ years experience in a technology-based domain.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (like the definition of done, user stories, and backlog refinement).
- Startup environment experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Experience in stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
- Responsible for helping in data preparation and data pull
- Should be able to cut and slice data to extract interesting insights from the data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, TPMs & PMs to execute deliverables
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Working on strategy development to enhance user experience
- Work with development teams to learn existing projects and different use cases.
- Hands-on experience in Excel & MS Office - Expert, SQL will be preferred
- Sales & acquisition experience, Customer Service, Customer Relationship, Relationship Management
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
- Should have worked on Business Projects for an organization, Ex: customer acquisition, and customer retention.
1-3 Years’ experience (maximum 3 years) in Business Analyst/Program Manager/Project Manager role having good knowledge of SQL, Excel, and MS Office
Liaising with product teams - Liaising with various product and program managers of Zeta to assess the scope of changes a solution under consideration may require and to arrive at feasible, optimal approaches for all business requirements
Liaising with Engineering teams - Collaborate with engineers and architects to arrive at detailed solutions and implementation plans
Requirements specifications - Review the functional and non-functional requirements, integration and feature specifications, phase releases, and solutions that translate the functional mapping to Zeta’s product landscape.
Functional mapping - Functionally translate and map the business domain to a technological solution domain.
Identify constraints - Highlight any long-term risks that may originate as a consequence of design or architectural choice made in the overall system design leading to an incomplete solution mapping and propose enhancements
Implementation - Oversee the delivery of solutions while highlighting corner cases where the implementation may be lacking. Be the point-of-contact for functional queries that would require domain-specific context to help unblock the team. Work with UAT teams to ensure the comprehensiveness and correctness of the delivered solution
Communicating with internal stakeholders - Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of the problem and solution to various project stakeholders
Electron benefits, Gifting and RnR
India, with intermittent travel to the client locations
Customer Leadership and the Implementation teams
Business Development teams
Electron benefits, Gifting, RnR and other relevant platform product teams
Frequently interact with the Product teams to understand the product offerings and roadmap
Become an SME of the functional architecture of the products subscribed by the clients
Work closely with Business Development teams to conceptualize concepts and solutions for clients
Review the BRDs for various requirements shared by clients and the solutioning proposed by the Solution Architects
Participate in the regular sync-up meetings with client implementation teams to discuss solutions and share updates
Conduct workshops with clients to understand requirements in detail
Deliver a detailed functional spec of the overall solution and categorize the proposed solutions into core product deliverables and customizations specific to the clients
Create data flow diagrams to represent the data exchange between various modules
Lead a small but efficient team of BAs/SAs
Head of product
Ability to comprehend technical products and solutions
Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management
Good experience in conducting workshops with large senior management groups and presenting solutions to a large audience
Ability to learn fast and communicate effectively
Ability to work on complex projects with a medium level of ambiguity
Must be very strong in setting up processes for efficient delivery
Excellent documentation skills are a must. Should be able to create detailed documents with relevant content (Data flow diagrams, flow charts etc)
Should be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders such as business, product, project management and design
Should have experience in working with stakeholders from different geographies
Should have a track record of building & shipping high-quality products owning the process end to end
Adapting to complex situations with an aim to achieve business goals
Background and experience
Engineer (preferably IT, CS)
MBA (Not a must)
15+ years of total experience as a Solution Architect, Program Manager, consultant or a Data analyst with services, consulting or product companies
Prior experience in handling multiple large global clients for complex projects is a plus.
Job title: Sr. Customer Success Manager
Work Location: Mumbai/Remote
Division/Department: Customer Success Onboarding
Reports to: Lead CSM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: India – Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a product expert and ensure that customers achieve their desired outcomes quickly and efficiently drive value throughout the onboarding experience. You will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process, and educate them on the product, help solve their technical concerns and ensure smooth adoption of the product and services. As an onboarding specialist, you act as a customer's trusted advisor and have the potential to influence their future journey with SaaS Labs products.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, including business objectives and challenges.
- Record the use cases, customer requirements and customization requests
- Develop success plans for the customer to quickly achieve their desired outcomes
- Train customers on the product features and educate how they help achieve the desired objectives
- Drive the implementation of product for all the new customers to ensure they achieve their first aha moment quickly
- Develop and educate the customer on the best practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering and success teams to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Engage the right stakeholders and establish strong relationships with new and existing customers and leverage feedback for continuous improvement of the process
- Take ownership of the onboarding the customer, identify and target ‘at risk’ customers and take appropriate steps to engage with them proactively, understand the concerns and drive resolution
- Ensure a successful warm handover of the customer post the onboarding cycle to the customer success team without letting the baton to drop.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in a high touch, low touch or tech touch customer onboarding in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Should have worked with the C-level and senior executives
- Should be open to aligning with US / EU / AUS time zones
- Has exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with global customers
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has worked with global customers, and across different segments in the past
- Exhibit a true passion for customers and for customer success
- Preferred experience of working with at least one Customer Success tool like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, or similar.