- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
- Performing periodic technical audits ofthe website, keyword research and to make short and long term SEO strategy
- Implementing a backlinking strategy to grow domain authority
- Performing keyword ranking and gap analyses, identifying seasonal trends.
- Driving recommendations and implementation of metadata and descriptions.
What you need to have:
- Must have hands experience to drive organic traffic and SQL/MQL leads.
- Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine optimization practices and search engine algorithms and releases is a must.
- Must have hands-on experience on On-page, Off page and Technical SEO activities.
- Must have pretty much acquainted with all the tenets of SEO to amplify the organic growth.
- Have proven track record to ignite the organic growth from 0 toX.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
- B.Tech Computer Science + MBA Digital Marketing/ Marketing with relevant SEO experience.
- Candidate must have Google Webmaster Certification
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO aspects like robots.txt, XML sitemaps, broken links, schema.org, crawl budget, Pogosticking, Search Intent, Canonicalization, Graph Protocols, Custom 301 redirects, broken links, etc.
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Working Knowledge of webmaster tools and other tools like webmaster tools and google analytics, google search console, google tag manager, keyword planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO, Web trends, screaming frog etc.
- AHREF, Moz, Google trends, SEO Quake and other pertinent tools which are predominantly inclined to SEO
- Prefer Immediate joiners only.
Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitiser spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world’s highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
As a Performance Marketing/Growth - Head, you will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the digital platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Google, affiliates etc.
What you will do:
- Executing full funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Understanding your brands and products inside out
- Researching competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the category and accordingly setting up marketing and advertising goals for the brand(s)
- Partnering with creative team and brand marketing to drive ROI through rigorous and systematic creative and narrative testing, focused on optimization and testing new approaches
- Actively managing and growing SEM/SEO campaigns for new and existing categories and markets
- Developing new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Submitting weekly progress reports, presenting the quarterly marketing plan and strategy and ensuring data is accurately entered
- Improving the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision-making frameworks and automation
- Evaluating the performance of the channels at regular intervals based on relevant KPIs and conducting A/B tests to ensure that performance is increased in the long term
What you need to have:
- Very strong analytical skills, good command over numbers and sharp eye for data driven insights
- Expertise in the areas of SEM
- Knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
- A Problem-Solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
Job Title – Performance Marketing Manager: (Ecommerce)
- Strategize, own and execute the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search).
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience
- targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps - Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager experience.
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user Experience with A/B and multivariate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and attribution tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends,Branch, Singular).
- Solid grasp of recent Facebook updates surrounding iOS 14, Facebook Pixel, and domain verification requirements.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including
- Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks, and social media campaigns.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights into key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Build ideas for campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design.
- When applicable, also Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- This position reports of Marketing Head.
- MBA/Postgraduate in Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital or Social Media
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven
- Strong analytical
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google
- MANAGE END TO END SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
- DELIVERY CONSISTENT GROWTH AND ENGAGEMENT
- HANDLE MULTI LINGUAL COMMUNICATIONS [ HINDI AND ENGLISH]
- DEFINE, ORGANISE AND DELIVER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT THAT HAS HIGH VALUE.
We are the world’s first company building tech at the intersection of food tech, blockchain and machine learning. At Gulpie, we’re building the future of food discovery. At our core, we are a tightly knit mad bunch that is driven by mission, values and customer-obsession.
We're not looking for an average Joe. Are looking for a position that is going to challenge you and bring out the best of your potential? We promise to nurture you with utmost care and resources to help you achieve your dreams. The ones who worked with us went on to become leaders that are known for their ambition.
You’ll be playing a key role in building a community of food reviewers. Everyday, you’ll be interacting with some of the smartest minds and most popular food influencers. If there’s one thing you’ll take away from the position, it would be an incredibly powerful network that will open doors for the rest of your career.
You’re good with :
- Hustle. Hustling. Hustled.
- Devising innovative growth hacks to identify the right social channels and efficiently converting them
- Data-driven decision maker with a clear understanding of metrics, funnels and churn
- Self-learning with proven ability to learn things on the fly
- Socially engaging
- Empathetic and obsessed with all things food and people
- Story-telling reputation that precedes you
- Hungry to learn
You’re awesome if you have :
- Experience hustling for early stage products
- Experience working with A/B testing and other analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel & Hotjar
- Passionate about food
- Experience building online/offline communities
You’re looking for :
An Opportunity to work on a meaningful problem with massive potential to scale. A company that strongly believes culture and work ethic are quintessential for a happy working environment. An ambitious, entrepreneurial and passionate team obsessed with the quality of everything they lay their hands on.
We believe smart people with integrity don’t need to be managed as they have high standards set for themselves. We don’t believe in stipulated working hours. One is only accountable to their deliverables. Though sounding cliche, we value hard working people, a notch higher than you might usually expect, and equally reward them. Your work will receive the credit it deserves.
We love people bubbling with ideas - the crazy ones that believe in their ideas enough to go the lengths to make them real. We believe it’s important to hear everyone’s opinion and empower them with tools to build innovative products. Consistently achieving impeccable results is not only a professional but a personal goal here. We know talented individuals that work hard can do magic. That said, we believe intellect without humility is a recipe for failure.
Does it sound like you?
- Write to us with your 2 best ideas to go viral with food.
- Send us your resume and let us know why you think you’re unique. Why don’t you tell us about a couple of growth hacks you’ve successfully pulled off?
- Have run marketing campaigns before? Have a personal or professional blog? Share some links or your social profiles.
- Knowledge of various search engine optimization platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in SEO.
- Develop and mentor campaign budgets.*
- *Generate leads from Quality Clicks on Quality Websites.
- Work on SEO & other initiatives to increase domain reputation & rank.