- Experienced in creating microcopy that will drive visitors towards taking the right actions across our website
- Experienced in writing technical documents like product sheets, product manuals, technical guides, tutorials, etc
- Experienced in proofreading and editing content copies
- Experienced in creating content as per our Ideal Customer Profile
- Work with the marketing team for generating fresh content ideas
- Should have basic knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experienced in creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and a body of technical documents.
- Experience- 5-10years
- Salary -5-15lpa
About Whitesnow Software Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Excellent skills in writing about complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
ü Be able to think like a user and create intuitive documentation as and when needed to create succinct documentation
ü Be able to understand product thoroughly and interact with developers
ü Ability to interact with different business groups and scope documentation assignments.
ü Preferable exposure to eCommerce / Retail Analytics
ü Precise documentation and clear communication skills
ü Experience in API documentation is an added bonus
Skills and Experience
ü Experience in content review and localization
ü Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
ü Experience with content management systems like Wordpress
ü Experience working in an Agile content development environment
ü Experience in editorial/peer review
ü Knowledge about eCommerce tools and plugins will be an advantage
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Prior 5-7 years of content writing experience as a content editor, web editor, or a similar role Ability to understand and write about web technologies.
Knowledge about websites and any prior experience managing blogs is a plus.
Ability to write creative, fast, and error-free content Excellent research skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
Ability to work well in a team with a range of creative people
Have an eye for detail Ability to learn
Take complete ownership of the entire blogging process Work on adding CTAs and infographics to the blogs
Roles & Responsibilites:
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive business. Produce original, precise, clear, and credible content for internal and external campaigns as needed.
• Liaise with other departments (Social Media, Creative, etc.) and ensure the development of innovative content for ongoing projects on regular basis.
• Manage/create a content and content management system for clients.
• Track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
• Interpret client briefings to develop effective content.
• Manage multiple projects across a range of industry groups.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of digital marketing, campaign management, analytics, etc. would be an advantage.
• Experience in writing for both B2B and B2C storytelling for all forms of digital platforms would be an advantage.
• Teamwork, discipline, and a positive attitude are must-haves.
• Relevant experience of 6 to 24 months preferred.
Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
We are looking for a content writer with a minimum experience of 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is NOT a technical writer's role.
- We have resumed working from office and would expect you to do the same.
- We require the applicants are currently in residing in Hyderabad.
- You would be required to complete a series of tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.