- Designing and building the WordPress website front-end
- Creating the website architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Creating landing pages
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and improving it
- Work on SEO and Optimise continuously for website using Google Analytics
- Assist in Social Media Management and Email Marketing
- Stay updated with latest web technologies, SEO Tools and Website optimising tools and widgets
- Managing Social Media Management Tools
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
You will be SPOC for a bunch of communities and will play the pivotal role of bringing the community together and become more valuable. Some ways you can do this is:
- Find interesting people who could benefit from the communities
- Find experienced developers working in good companies like Hotstar, Amazon etc and organize interesting sessions that help everyone grow their careers
- Plan and run interesting contests, sessions etc as the community needs
- A natural interest in technology and programming. It's okay if you don't code - but you should have some experience in the software development process.
- Interest in connecting with new, interesting people and a desire to help them.
- Good business communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype etc.
- Desirable - ability to write short, interesting social media posts.
Interested to know more? Please reply to engage with us!
|| Work from ANYWHARE! ||
We are looking for ASP.NET developers, having at least 1 years of experience.
- Experience: 1-6 years;
- Must have Experience in ASP.NET & ASP.NET MVC for minimum 1-year
- Experience with .NET framework versions .NET 4.0 and above
- Should have good verbal & written communication Skill
- Freshers with basic knowledge are also welcome.
- Good hike on current CTC
- Referral bonus
- 5 days work a week
- Friendly Environments AND Supportive staff
- Festival Celebrations
- Work from anywhere
- Working with latest technologies.
- Salary is no bar for right candidate!
- Flexible timing as per project requirement!
- Performance Bonus
References are appreciated
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side
- Implementation of security and data
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Strong communication skills and great product
- Proficient communication skills verbal and
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
- Strong unit test and debugging
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
We are looking for people that take quality as a point of pride. You will be a key member of the engineering staff working on our innovative FinTech product that simplifies the domain of finance management.
At Zeni.ai, we provide an AI-powered finance team with a real-time dashboard to manage all the finance functions for startups on one platform - bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay & invoicing, financial projections & budgeting, employee reimbursements and more. We are headquartered at Palo Alto, California plus engineering lab in Pune too. The founders of Zeni are Snehal Shinde and Swapnil Shinde (Twins), they are serial entrepreneurs and Zeni is their third startup. Before Zeni, they built Mezi.com that they sold to American Express at $120 million in merely two years. Zeni is very well funded too and it can be disclosed when we talk.
The details about this position are as below:
- You must be or like to be a Jack of all
- Design and build fault-tolerant, high-performance, scalable systems
- Design and maintain the core software components that support Zeni platform
- Improve the scalability, resilience, observe ability, and efficiency of our core systems
- Code using primarily Python.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, platform architects and senior engineers.
- Fail fast, fix fast. Rapidly fix bugs and solve the problems
- Proactively look for ways to make Zeni platform better
- Speed, Speed, Speed - must be a performance freak!
- E. / B.Tech in Computer Science.
- 2yrs to 5 yrs of commercial software development experience
- You have built some impressive, non-trivial web applications by hand
- Excellent programming skills in Python (Object Oriented is a BIG plus)
- Google App engine experience a huge plus
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Great written communication and documentation abilities
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- You know and can admit when something is not great.
- You can recognise that something you've done needs improvement
- Past participation in Hackathorns a big plus
- Startup experience or Product company experience is MUST.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Agile product development methodology
- Good at maintaining servers and troubleshooting
- Understanding of database query processing and indexing are preferred
- Experience with OAuth
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or Google App Engine platforms
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with distributed version control systems (eg: Git)
Freshers without sound knowledge on the above please do not apply.
Parikshram is a Bangalore based tech startup company, building the world's first career success platform for QA-Testing professionals around the world. Currently running through the social media channels with the name of “Software Testing Studio" (soon to be renamed as Parikshram), it has an active user base of ~0.2 million testing professionals and focuses on recruitment, upskilling and community building. The company is growing at a rapid pace and is hiring aggressively.
- 5+ years experience in PHP and Wordpress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
- Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, Wordpress, Web Design
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc
- Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages. Payment Gateway integration for WooCommerce (eg: Paypal, Razorpay, etc).
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Good communication skills.
We are seeking talented, motivated engineers who will be part of a dynamic global team delivering and supporting technology infrastructure to meet the growth needs of the business.
As a Product Support Engineer, you will collaborate with the Engineering, Product and Support teams to ensure the designed product and service is fully operational with streamlined processes and procedures for addressing reported bugs and anomalies. Production Support Engineers will take ownership of resolving product issues through its life cycle and communication to multiple stakeholders.
This is a programming role which requires a good understanding of Java along with solid debugging skills so complex workflows can be debugged and solved. You will own the code you push to production
To be successful, you must be an excellent team player and self motivated person who can carry out duties with minimal supervision.
Skills you need to have:
A good understanding of SQL
An understanding of Java and Java design patterns
Good debugging and problem solving skills
An understanding of SpringBoot and ORM's