EDUCATION: MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Bachelors in Marketing, or related experience in marketing / Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Social Media content creation and functions in Service Industry. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B Industry.
Koregaon Park, Pune. Onsite. Full time employment
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
This position will be responsible for Digital Marketing Strategies, managing marketing agencies, managing a team of SM associates, generating organic and paid leads from electronic, social, and digital media. The profile would require to:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying target market, tracking changes in given metrics to achieve the marketing goals, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal & external teams to create content and SEO strategies and optimize user experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google & Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console Hubspot, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals KPI.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
PERSONALITY & OTHER TRAITS:
- Should be highly up-to-date with changing marketing trends web technology
- Must have good writing skills with attention to details.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent communicator, Smart, Charming, Extrovert, Disciplined, Punctual, Mature & Good team player.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Presentation.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, word-press website development and constraints.
Social Media Content Creation / SEO / Content Marketing/ B2B Marketing / SEM / Backlinks Building / Campaign Management / Facebook Ads / Google AdWords
About Lexagent Services India Pvt Ltd
Digital Marketing Specialist - E- Commerce Platform
ROLE OVERVIEW :
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including search engine marketing. (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and social media marketing (SMM) to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI on a daily basis.
- The role requires a hands-on ability in managing these digital marketing channels, along with strategic finesse of understanding and improving the customer funnel.
-We need a clear, confident communicator with a strong understanding of performance marketing and a data-driven approach while working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Engineering, PR, Content and Design
- Experience in creating and managing SEO, SEM, display advertising, email, and social media marketing campaigns while playing a key role in driving product-market fit and thereby improving ROI
- SEO ; Research and implement on-page and off-page search engine optimization in order to get pages ranked for high volume keywords
- SEM ; Manage and optimize AdWords campaigns to acquire customers within CAC guardrails
- SMM ; Basic understanding of social media campaign management in order to maximize awareness, engagement, or conversions
- GA ; Track and monitor key metrics for websites, mobile app, social platforms on a daily basis
- Prepare all digital marketing MIS on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Research and recommend best practices within industry and amongst competitors
- Spot digital trends and capitalize relevant ones
What we are looking for :
- 3 to 7 years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with key digital marketing tools e.g. Google AdWords, FB Ads, Webmaster, Moz, Keyword Planner etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Hot Jar as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing.
▪Negotiating with bloggers on social media in text format only;
▫Analyze the bloggers results on projects within our Platform
▪Daily report on the progress of the project
▪Good writing skills (English + local languages)
▫High level of communication skills
▪Desire to grow in digital space
Work conditions and pay:
▪Free 4 days online training. In a week, we will teach you how to communicate with bloggers competently, help you develop business communication and sales skills;
▪Rapid professional and career growth;
▫Working with famous bloggers
▪Mobile phone (smartphone) required
▫We have a Pay Per Performance Model which means that you get a fixed payment for each post made by a blogger. Average salary is Rs.15000-30000, effective employees earn from Rs.50000-60000 monthly. There are bonuses and money contests among employees.
We are looking for a Product Marketer who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Product marketer responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
4. facebook ads
5. link building
6. content writing
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute to and influence the direction of social media strategy
- Design and execute marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on the search performance
- Provide an SEO perspective on content creation and social media
- Improve the SEO of all company sites
- Analysis of competitor campaigns
- Regular KPI reporting
- Work closely with the SEO, online marketing and affiliate marketing teams to help coordinate all integrated online output.
Should be able to work on Designing tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and other digital marketing designing tool.