Location: Hyderabad, India
Travel Percentage: 0 - 10% as per business need
Employment Type: Full-Time; Salaried
Reports To: VP of Product Management
Compensation: Base Salary, Bonus, Stock Options, Medical, etc.
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial worker experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges, while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation of investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
The Product Owner is part of the Product Management team and plays a key role in realising Innovapptive’s vision for the assigned product lines. The role is inherently cross-functional and requires working in a matrix environment, working closely with our customers, partners, engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other departments. The role requires a mix of empathic, technical, business and analytical skills.
At a strategic level, the product owner collaborates with customers, stakeholders and the leadership (a) to learn about their technical and business needs, and (b) to process the needs to define the product direction and roadmap. At a tactical level, the product owner works closely with the UX and product engineering teams (a) to build and maintain a backlog of needs and requirements, and (b) to plan, execute and deliver product releases.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
To make an impact in this role, you will be required to perform the following.
- Develop deep understanding of the problem space, market segments and its players
- Understand the business goals and objectives of the involved customer segments
- Discover explicit and implicit needs of our customers and other stakeholders
- Develop and validate solution blueprints to fulfill the identified needs
- Define products/product features inline with validated solutions
- Translate features into feasible and viable product requirements
- Build and maintain a backlog of all product requirements
- Groom the backlog to detail, prioritize and estimate requirements
- Create/Update and publish product roadmaps
- Secure stakeholder commitments for cost, quality and time requirements
- Identify, mitigate and track risks
- Define and use metrics to ensure that the execution adheres to the plan
- Enable engineering, sustenance and quality teams, and enable them to execute the roadmap
- Gather and analyze metrics and track roadmap execution to plan
- Resolve any challenges, dependencies or hurdles that the execution teams might encounter
- Educate and enable support, marketing, sales, solution engineering and professional services teams about upcoming releases
- Collaborate with the leadership to define, evolve and realise the product vision
What You Bring to the Team:
To be successful in this role, we believe that you need to possess the following attributes.
- 10+ years of enterprise software product management or engineering experience.
- Elaborate experience working with Enterprise B2B On-premise Or SaaS applications
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Experience working with UX teams to define, validate and refine requirements
- Deep understanding of private and public cloud technologies and associated services
- Deep understanding of mobile and web applications technologies is essential
- Experience working with ERP applications is a plus
We expect that you also
- Are ethical, curious, resilient, self-organised and a driven individual
- Are a problem solver, a servant leader and an outstanding team player
- Display outstanding business acumen and tech savvy
- Exude confidence and executive presence
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Recognised thought leadership in your area of expertise/concern
- Exhibit ability to adapt and perform in a rapidly changing business and technology environment
What We Offer above work: India
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
- Competitive Base Pay
- Best of plan on Vacation & Paid Time Off.
- Provision of Medical Insurance for family - self, dependent, spouse, dependent children, parents/parent-in-laws
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bi-annual reviews to ensure transparency and promoting high performance culture
- OKR Driven Performance Development Environment
- Learning & Development - access to wide range of e-Learning courses (technical, Product, Process, etc.,)
- A host of Interest Groups/Clubs for Book Reading, Toast Master's, Sports - Cricket, Volleyball, Throw-ball, Badminton, TT, Music