About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine ( click to know how )
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for the Customer Acquisition area, maximizing monetization through marketing channels like SEO, SEM, CRM, Display Advertising,
- Drive operational product delivery: specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis on the upper funnel of the customer journey
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
Skills and Experience
- Min. 4 years experience in B2C Product Management
- Experience on Customer Acquisition Marketing, being able to define strategies to achieve marketing goals though product roadmap planning
- Solid end-to-end understanding of internet businesses
- Solid technical understanding
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation -Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills -Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Empuls you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirement, driving this through development and successfully launching new product features.To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role,
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 5+ years of experience in product management.
- We would prefer candidates from Fintech, ecommerce, rewards, loyalty and incentives.
- We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles. Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
Way forwardWe look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
What you will do:
- Building exciting and high impact features for the small business community such as inventory management, billing, accounting, tax filing
- Having high user empathy, looking at the entire flow, taking care of all the edge cases and is creative in problem solving
- A customer-first approach - you must always think customer first and be absolutely unwilling to make compromises on customer experience.
- Past experience in creating products for small and medium businesses will be preferred
Collaborate with research, design, sales, marketing, and engineering to prioritize and deliver the most impactful solutions for our developer customers and their consumers
Plan and execute the short & medium-term strategy for our developer-focused products
Deliver positive business outcomes through best-in-class discovery and delivery
Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better customer experiences
5+ years of crafting and delivering world-class digital products
a master communicator who can take people along on your journey
Proficient in data analysis and analysis tools eg. Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker
Strong understanding of the dynamics of a 2-sided marketplace and conversion optimization
Understand the greater implication of projects, their dependencies, and stakeholder tradeoffs
Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
- 2-7 years of total experience in Product Development.
- BE/BTech or any relevant degree with a background in consumer internet products
- 2-4 years’ experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished
- You carry the optimum blend of business, creativity (UI/UX) and technology.
- You are hands-on and go-getter to build & enhance your product through team work.
- You are on a constant drive to expand the product through research & stitching new partnerships.
- Person from a travel & accommodation background will be preferred.
- You’re expected to be a polymath who can bring ideas and analogies from different domains to solve a problem. You should be able to understand third or fourth level metrics.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste
- Finger-tippiness with data: you just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- Hands on experience on MS Excel is preferred.
- Most importantly, you should be fun to work with.
- You’ll be responsible for absorbing all the complexities of the domain and make simple, elegant and polished products for our users. You’ll have to learn and unlearn fast across domains.
- You’ll be working closely with the engineers, designers and analysts who care deeply about their product. You should be able to quickly build rapport with them. Persuasiveness is more valued here than authority.
- You’ll be owning product charters and would be responsible for every delivery. Your product charter will change as we evolve.
- You should be able to understand macro changes in the market and identify potential opportunities and risks. You should be able to plan features in smaller sprints while keeping an eye on the larger vision.
- You’ll be extremely meticulous and prudent in testing every feature that goes out. We ship high quality software.
- You’ll be the internal evangelist of the product who will go to everyone and help them understand why we should build a feature.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player who can adapt to new and evolving processes.
- Deeply understand what drives customer purchase decisions, what companies do today to meet those customer needs, and how 3D/AR technology can address current pain points.
- Ideate new formats for interactive 3D/AR commerce that deliver customer delight.
- Build the engine that powers the next stage of interactive shopping experiences – current on smartphones and future on AR glasses.
- Build cutting-edge products with real-time computer vision, NLP, and other machine learning technologies.
- Ride the massive Augmented Reality wave with the introduction of AR glasses.
- Explore the trillion-dollar global potential of 3D and AR-powered commerce.
What we look for:
- Minimum of 4+ years of software product management experience, preferably in the Product based, e-Commerce, or Retail industry.
- Ability to solve complex problems using first principles thinking and translate these solutions for engineering teams to execute.
- Have solid execution capability and can inspire a team to deliver challenging projects with high-quality delivery.
- Up to date with the latest developments in AR and AI technologies.
- Preferably with previous experience as a software engineer and moved to a product management role.
- Preferably have experience working on e-commerce product descriptions or brand pages.
- Preferably have experience building and launching deep learning AI (computer vision, NLP, etc) products.
- Someone who loves learning and can step out of your comfort zone to quickly pick up and apply new technologies and concepts.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a highly energetic and innovative team
- Be part of the key function of the business transformation
- Competitive compensation and enjoy a workplace flexibility culture
Storytelling platforms have not evolved with smartphones, as we still consume stories being passive observers. At Raidenbit, we are building KahaniBox - The Netflix for interactive fiction in Indian languages. We create stories with immersive roleplay experiences that allow the audience to control how the stories unfold and end.
We are looking for an experienced Product Mager who can drive our journey to make KahaniBox the largest interactive fiction platform globally. You would be collaborating while working 100% remotely in flexible timings.
You’d be responsible for
- Improving core metrics like retention and time spent per month. KahaniBox aims to become an entertainment platform that people can use for years.
- Revamping our mobile player app, website, internal dashboard, and other tools.
- Focusing on the player journey, managing the overall UX and laying out the UI - overseeing the quality, design, mechanics, production, and delivery of the end game products.
- Consistently thinking of ways to use data and making iterations to provide the best user experience.
- Converting business requirements into a well-defined product backlog.
- 3-6 years of product management experience around consumer mobile app or mobile game.
- Extraordinary data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Passion towards storytelling.
- Excellent wireframing and product specification skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win.
Bonus points if you
- Have experience in the mobile game industry and Unity game engine.
- Can code in at least 1 language.
- Have managed a startup before
Kruzr is building a virtual assistant to help drivers be safe on roads. We help drivers manage distractions in a safe manner, drive in a safe speed range, and avoid drowsy driving and accident prone zones. Our platform also provides deep insights into driver behaviour for better understanding and modelling of risk.
We provide our technology as a platform to motor insurance companies, and now expanding into fleets and ride sharing, to help them reduce accidents and get better visibility of their risk exposure.
We are looking for a product manager to own and manage the product, based out of our Bangalore location.
The key responsibilities we are looking for are:
- Identifying consumer (drivers) and client (insurance and other partners) and inculcate that into our product roadmap
- Work with the engineering leads to translate the product roadmap into technical specs
- Work with the business team to define the product strategy and build and own the product roadmap
- Define the product metrics and lead a team of product analysts to continuously evolve each feature for maximum customer adoption and growth.
- Maintain a prioritised backlog and execute efficiently to deliver a great experience for customers
- Gather feedback from customers and clients to continuously improve the product features.
- Manage product release cycles
The key traits we are looking for are:
- You should have the technical knowledge to understand how products are built and have a keen eye for product design and user experience.
- You should be a master communicator to help the dev team understand the details of the product and ensure the product or feature shipped is as designed and envisioned.
- You should be diligent and disciplined in your approach.
You must have:
- 3+ years of product management at a software or mobile technology company
- Demonstrated success in delivering compelling products in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, are customer focused, and results-oriented
- Experience crafting easy to use, delightful user interfaces