- Minimum 8+ years of experience working in a IT environment of which 5+ years as a product manager/Product Owner for a web/mobile product
- Experience working with business, technical and external stakeholders to elicit inputs to draft out roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills ( written, verbal, presentation)
- ability to create and present product roadmaps
- Ability to breakdown the roadmap into Epics, detailed user stories, create backlog items.
- Must be able to communicate business requirements to tech teams
- Must be able to work in a team and also independently
- experience in mobile game design will also be considered Extremely good when it comes to understanding usability issues and creating mock-up screens High intelligence, ability to conduct
- Coding languages (ex: Java, Reactjs) is a plus
- strong market research and come up with a well-articulated business plan Should be in regular touch with the latest happenings in the technology world Outstanding
- communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business issues across multiple domains
About [x]cube LABS
[x]cube LABS specializes in Digital Innovation Consulting Services. Our digital transformation strategy & solutions help businesses be at the forefront of excellence.
As a company, we believe in being the absolute best place for creative and passionate individuals to make a difference with cutting-edge technology. We offer an open, collegial work environment brimming with excitement and a focus on work-life balance. Our benefits are unmatched, combined with rapid learning and growth.
[x]cube LABS helps enterprises innovate and disrupt markets by leveraging digital as a strategy. We offer deep expertise in all things digital: CX strategy and transformation, digital innovation, augmented reality, virtual reality, blockchain, social, mobile, analytics, cloud, IoT, and more.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager who is passionate about building products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you will do:
- Lead product development including testing of tools and documenting results.
- Drive your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements from concept stage to solution implementation stage.
- Support and run various strategic and operational projects.
- Analyse the business requirements and write technical specifications to code level detail.
- Autonomously investigate and propose new technical methods to improve the integration process.
- Specify technical needs in an understandable way for developers, by writing cards and technical specifications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of new integrations and test that all developments are matching the expected outcome.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
Who you are:
- You have a strong background related to Computer Science, excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, working within cross-functional teams.
- You are hands-on, a self-starter, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone.
- You can work independently and proactively suggest and implement ideas.
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of high end tech products.
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join a team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy.
Experience: 3-6 years
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Head of Product, you will be responsible for strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Defining and aligning of the vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identifying opportunities that lead to product growth through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/ priorities
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product to suit the consumers’ needs
- Defining, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and controlling of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Building the product team and hiring across product roles
- Managing and taking ownership of product end-to-end: including defining scope, developing requirements for product launch
- Analyzing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.Tech from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 12+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Solid Leadership background coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in handling and managing teams
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features, end-to-end
- Prior startup & fintech experience is a plus
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Continually assessing the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for upcoming sellers.
- Defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualizing and building a rapidly scalable payment and lending platform.
- Understanding and planning based on the market and competitive landscape benchmarks.
- Conceptualizing products by utilizing India Stack – Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI etc.
- Having a strong understanding of customer segment and profile. Identifying and filling product gaps and generating ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Driving product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales.
- Driving innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
- Build the product strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Creating a roadmap for the entire product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Being responsible for creating the business requirement documents to ensure appropriate coordination between product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for the implementation of the product requirements.
- Building the appropriate UI/ UX for each product and their subsequent enhancement along with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure appropriate data-related interventions and to ensure a better customer experience.
- Building the GTM plan for each product being rolled out to the users with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Being responsible for overall P&L of the products being rolled out for both Store and EPS.
- Understanding the market and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to execute the business goals and end-user needs.
What you need to have:
- Business Acumen:
- Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
- Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
- In-depth understanding of technology and tools like CRM etc.
- User-centric, UI/ UX led approach.
- Analytical - Hands-on expertise in statistics, SQL and modelling in Excel.
- Team Management:
- Experience in building and scaling the product team.
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
- Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
- Start-up mindset:
- Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
- Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B – School
- Experience of working in hyper-growth start-up
- Between 10-15 years of experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head.
- Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge.
- Prior background in building tech products at scale.
- Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
Total exp. - 7-10 years 3-5 years of exp. in the gaming industry
Budget- 30-45 LPA
Target Industry- Gaming
Office: Electronic City, Bangalore
About company: Global Leader in Mobile Entertainment, Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, it offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, it has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
It s a mobile cloud gaming platform that redefines ones’ gaming experience as it brings together E-Sports, Social Features and AI Powered Analytics. It's proprietary feature called “Moments” has specially curated challenges from new & popular games. The platform hosts 1000s of short gaming moments & challenges curated from popular, casual mobile games.
Role: B2C offering, product will have hyper casual quizzes, trivia, simple games, D2C side, could have to collaborate with B2B on certain features. Interacting with users. Real money gaming - someone who understands real money gaming as a framework, has worked in a PM role,
Candidates from gaming industry, different game categories/ formats, Someone who will make the product live into the market, do the beta testing, improve on the GTM on the D2C side, includes - organic/ inorganic, work closely with the Performance marketing team. Owning the P&L, influencer to the product roadmap, Strong gaming DNA
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Previous overall working experience of 8-14 years, including 3-5 years working as a Product Owner.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Manage the scope, execution, and quality of product features from ideation to
● Specify functional requirements for current and future products by conducting
market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.
● Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, Machine
Learning and the Go-to-Market teams) through business and functional requirements, product design, customer adoption and positioning.
● Maintaining the feasibility of the product roadmap
● Educate Engineering on the “why” features are being built and “what” they are aiming to accomplish.
● Hold Engineering accountable for ensuring the product vision is being
● Translate higher level requirements into Engineering ready specifications.
● Experienced working onsite-offshore model.
● Own the product vision and deliverables.
What you bring:
● Take pride in maintaining a unified product vision between Product, Design, and
● Understand execution is more impactful than ideation.
● 3 - 4 years of customer-facing software product management experience
● Successful track record of delivering enterprise software products to the market.
● Demonstrated record of understanding and empathizing with your target user.
● Ability to maintain the product feedback loop between Product, Customer Success, and Sales
● Experience working on B2B enterprise applications targeting multiple personas
● CRM, Business Intelligence, or SaaS product management experience highly Desirable
● Knowledgeable in technology.
● Computer Science/Engineering degree or entrepreneurial work experience a strong Plus.
● You've been told you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type of person.
● You don't leave things to chance and rely on your ability to "wing it" rather you're
calculated, data-minded, prepared and take measured risks. You trust the data not your intuition.
● You're resourceful, excellent with defining product user cases and user stories,
intellectually curious and ready for new challenges.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world-class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sodexo meal card
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.