Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
- Perform extensive market research and collect data across different data points
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of the product across parameters
- Generate reports, create dashboards, and conduct presentation with stakeholders on the result findings
- Provide recommendations on product launch and enhancement strategies
- Continuously monitor and report product performance to stakeholders
Product Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software like MySQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent time management skills.
What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
We are looking for a passionate, highly driven, intrinsically motivated Associate Product Manager who wants to join a high-growth startup, learn something new everyday and join of one the most energetic and speedy Product Teams in health-tech!
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience in building and managing large-scale enterprise products.
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Are passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Display the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
3 to 5 years
● Take a lead in product and design ideation, planning and prioritisation. Also be
responsible for the creative direction the product should take.
● Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design
decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
● Work closely with the Product and the engineering team deliver delightful
customer experiences and ship new features
● Take part in creative and holistic thinking across our diverse products and
conduct design reviews and status meetings as needed.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
● Running user testing of applications, software, websites. Troubleshoot UX
● Communicating scenarios, end to end experiences, interaction models and screen
designs to other stakeholders
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes
● Effectively mentor and inspire a team of designers. Help the team in raising the
bar, resolving blockers, prioritising and breaking down complex projects into
● 3 to 5 years of experience in designing digital products.
● Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
● Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
● A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an
engineering point of view.
● Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when
● Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly
articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for a Product Manager for our Email Product. We have tested similar ideas with the Telephony System and we wish to take it one step further by integrating native email services in our app. Currently our users need to integrate a 3rd party email provider or set up their own SMTP config to send marketing emails from our platform. We wish to remove that friction to provide a better user experience and also create additional revenue. You will need to own this product and scale it to match the competition. You will be supported by a team of devs and infra specialists, designers, other teams & guided by the leadership. You will be required to refine the roadmap, ruthlessly prioritize it and focus on adding value for our users in an iterative manner. This will require a deep understanding of which features are most important to our users. This information will be obtained by analysing existing systems, from user research, analytics and competitor research. You will also need to work closely with developers and your background in managing & scaling an EMail Product will be an added bonus.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Own and build a strategy to capitalize on the identified market opportunity
- Build a long term product strategy to scale the new product, add value for our users and achieve business outcomes for the organization
- Partner with beta testers and early adopters to refine the offering to be better suited for our customer base
- Serve as an evangelist for the Email product, partner with marketing, sales, customer success & support to build a cohesive system to maximize adoption
- Be an educator for the internal teams and keep them informed of latest developments and trade-offs involved in product decisions
- Analyse the competition to create a sustainable and lucrative option for our customer base
- Create expansion revenue with existing customers and build a strategy to attract new customers to the platform
Your Core Skills
- You are passionate about software products
- You have a track record of working on a Email product or a feature and you have deep understanding of how email setup & delivery works (domains, IP, DKIM, DMARC, etc)
- You believe in iterative development, experimentation and learning instead of chasing perfection
- You can identify good opportunities, ideate and prioritize them
- You can work closely with design team and are comfortable with wireframing, building user journey maps, user testing prototypes
- You can work with development teams and are great at communicating trade-off decisions to them and build the team’s confidence in your product strategy
- You have rolled out a product or a feature before and conducted extensive beta tests to gather user feedback
- You have used analytics to monitor, analyse and learn from user behavior by instrumenting meaningful data points and metrics while staying away from vanity metrics
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can work on multiple initiatives at any given time
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- You have been an APM or a PM before
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment
Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation)
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest large Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
Job Description - Product manager
Experience - 1 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
· Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
· Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
· Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
· Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
· The ideal candidate would have the following qualities Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
· Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
· Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
· Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
· Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
· Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
· Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
· Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
· Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
· Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
About the Company CarWale is India's largest auto media company. CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars. Our mission is to bring joy and delight into car buying and ownership. To achieve this goal, we aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and un-biased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second-most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with. Together with CarTrade & BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media
a) UI/UX design
b) Collecting feedback from Customers
d) Implementing the changes with the help of tech team
Omnicuris Healthcare, India’s Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform(CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies. We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India. Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Design and execute multiple A/B and multivariate tests to optimise conversion across different steps of the acquisition funnel from landing pages to conversion
- Analyse and track funnel performance
- use different analytics products to analyse and interpreting trends and provide actionable insights
- Produce meaningful Funnel KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insights for product, marketing and business teams
- Determining the Digital journey of learners.
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related work experience
- Experience in shipping growth products or working in growth teams preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong ability to break down problems and Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap/ Mixpanel etc and experience of using MArketing Automation tools like, Webengage, Moengage etc
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Flawless communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision, strategy priority and - Go to market plans- in a compelling manner
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- Tenacity and grit; the ability to hustle and get things done even over a stretch
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around - right- products
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
- prioritise based on ROI