We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
About nspira management services
Why this role is unique
● Blank canvas: you'll be one of the founding members of our Growth team and help lay the foundation for what we work on and how the team operates
● Massive impact and visibility: our product is just now taking shape and your work will
directly serve 60M+ SMBs in Indonesia
● World class team: you will work side-by-side with serial entrepreneurs and startup veterans that sail from all corners of the world (including Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, US, Canada, India and more)
What you will own
At the company, product-led growth (“PLG”) is our secret weapon to delighting our customers and driving business impact. As a Product Manager in the Growth team, you will help create a product-driven culture that is obsessed with experimenting with new ways to deliver simple, fun, and inspiring product experiences to our customers.
● Own the strategy and roadmap for product initiatives that drive one or many growth areas,ranging from acquisition to retention
● Design, develop, test, and ship product features, funnels, loops, and flywheels that drive
organic, self-sustaining growth
● Partner with engineers, designers, data scientists, and researchers to conduct data-driven experimentation (A/B tests, multivariate tests)
● Define, analyze, and monitor metrics that inform the success of products
● Champion, strengthen, and be the evangelist for product-led growth within the company
Qualities we look for:
● Has a proven track record of owning the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including
ideation, development, testing, and launch
● Has experience designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experiments (A/B tests,
● Has strong customer empathy and experience translating customer needs/feedback into
actionable product growth initiatives
● Can communicate effectively, influence without authority, and align a cross-functional team
towards a common goal
● Is detail-oriented with superior organization skills and the ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
● Enjoys working on complex, ambiguous problems with a diverse, multidisciplinary group of
people in a fast-paced environment
● Is passionate about software, fintech, and emerging markets
We're Nagarro. We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (18000+ experts across 32 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in!
Must Have Skills: Digital products, Industry 4.0, RFP, Agile
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
• Should have experience in Supply chain/Data analytics/IOT domains.
• Must have experience as a consultant in one or more of the following domains: manufacturing, light engineering industry, heavy engineering, automotive, chemical, food & beverages, consumer goods, agriculture.
• Good experience in implementing IoT use cases across Edge and Cloud by leveraging standard out of the box platforms or creating bespoke solutions.
• Candidate should be fluent in agile delivery model with experience in working with any of the agile product management tool, preferably JIRA.
• Ability to create an understanding of customer business and customer value chain to identify the AS-IS process and digital gaps and create a TO-BE process.
• Must have experience in creating digital products / software / digital platforms.
• Must have experience in conducting customer workshops and ability to engage with them to elicit their business requirements and product requirements.
• Must have experience as a product owner especially in – creating and championing customer and product vision, identifying and documenting customer needs, managing the product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, planning and creating roadmaps for MVP.
• Should have experience of creating responses to customer RFP and RFI proposals.
• Must have ability to make and effectively communicate decisions. The candidate should know how to disagree, how to address opposition/rejection, how to navigate the conflicts in multi stakeholder requirement and how to build consensus.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with a global team.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring short term and long-term success of the account
• Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings
• Interacting with other Center of Competence (CoE) architects and teams, and providing solutions from a software perspective
• Analyzing applications, both pre-production and post-production
• Participating in process studies or pre-sales process of responding to RFI, RFPs and proposals
• Leading business and technical analysis sessions to support new development efforts to meet current and projected business needs
• Quickly understanding the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry
• Providing expertise on the systems capabilities/limitations as it relates to business goals
• Preparing impact and opportunity assessments regarding the cost/benefit of proposed projects
• Driving the implementation of technology and process solutions from concept to completion
• Providing analysis and support for the project management, application development, and QA teams throughout the development lifecycle
• Good understanding of clients’ accounts, client database and business projects
• Conceptualizing and executing workshops internally and with customers on technology and business topics to identify new solution areas and use cases
• Effectively managing program(s) through development of robust schedules, change control, and risk mitigation
• Owning the health of the account on all key metrics (risk, scope, schedule, quality, resources, finance, and customer satisfaction)
• Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
• Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case
• Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose-built for the hospitality market and another dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often.
- Identify potential product ideas/features based on market research and discussions with
customers and other stakeholders.
- Design and drive the roadmap for the product – vision & strategy, feature definition, and milestones.
- Manage end to end product – from concept, to design, development, testing to deployment/launch.
- Manage Product Backlog
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Define success criteria for products and review usage/metrics.
- Be responsible for Product Improvement and Innovation based on technology and market trends, as well as customer needs and feedback.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.E./B.Tech + MBA (preferred but not mandatory).
- At least 10+ years of total experience with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal and written) - ability to comprehend and translate vague requirements into clear, detailed documentation.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of technology. Preferably past experience working as an engineer.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the engineering team to guide and drive the roadmap
- Driving superb execution against plan anticipating risk and leading discussions via frequent, clear communication (both internally and with customers)
- Owning the product metrics driving scale, efficiency and experience
- Working closely with business to build the growth road-map
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E/BTech and/or MBA
- At least 4 years of product management experience where you have played a significant role in the creation of new products or had end to end ownership of a product
- B2C product management experience, preferably in lending tech startups
- A strong technical background, enabling meaningful contribution to technically-driven features
- Previous development experience in some form is required
So, we are looking for amazing product managers like yourself, self-motivated and driven to build products with a massive impact on society. You get to work closely with IIT/IIM alumni to build India's next biggest community!
PS: Recently, jM Android App won #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Hidden Gem Award. Join us in our mission to spread #1BillionSmiles and become #GooglePlayAppOfTheYear 2022.
- Website: jumpingminds.ai
- Instagram Page: instagram.com/jumpingminds.ai
- #GooglePlayBestOf2021 Award: jumpingminds.ai/googleplaybestof2021
1. Ariba Khan - linkedin.com/in/ariba-khan-ab8a2944/
2. Piyush Gupta - linkedin.com/in/piyushgupta27/
- Build hypotheses: It starts with identifying the problems by doing in-depth research with customers and cross-validating it with data analysis. We are razor-focused on solving the right problems:
- Identify solutions: You will be defining the requirements and working with a cross-functional team from design, engineering, business, marketing, and support. You will identify solutions that truly solve the user problem keeping business interests in mind
- Launch and iterate: No product is truly world-class in the first launch. Your job is not just to launch new products but also to work closely with other teams to ensure the go-to-market is completed from all sides. Additionally, you will also balance new product launches with iterating on existing products ensuring that you pick the ones that are most impactful
- Build roadmap: You will always have a roadmap for your product and you will constantly update the roadmap taking into account the rapid change of business dynamics as well as user behavior and segments that we would go after
- Help build the team: Participate in hiring cross-functional team members for different roles
You are a right fit if:
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are good at problem-solving and have an analytical and data-driven approach to day-to-day work
- You have prior work experience in the tech-driven lending business
- You are in love with Bangalore weather and would enjoy working here :)
Why should you work with us?
- Work in one of the most exciting start-up sectors
- Opportunity to create impact for the blue-collar workforce
- Unique and unsolved problems for the unique customer segment to work on
- The non-hierarchical, flat, and transparent culture where we also have lots of fun
- Pay at par with market salaries
Location : Gurgaon
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech, MBA from Tier 1 institute preferred
Skills Required : Define product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
Experience : 3 to 6 years
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and
bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure smooth product roll out and user engagement.
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, creating preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- The perfect candidate has to be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage roll out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements.
- B.E./B.Tech a must. MBA from premier institutes preferred
- 12 to 15 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management and/or Project Management of Software Solutions in the Transportation / Railroad domain with preferred 4+ years on North American Railroads.Preference would be given to candidates with deep domain knowledge of North American Railroad.
- Hands-on experience in systems like Order/Waybill Management, Service Design, Rail Operations, Mechanical, Revenue Management, Intermodal, Locomotive management, Railroad freight management, process would be ideal.
- Partner with our functional and engineering teams to determine what can be delivered through balancing the need for new features, defects, and technical debt.
- Collaborate with Agile team members to effectively execute Scrum ceremonies through Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Daily Standups.
- Prioritize backlog in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer needs and associated outcomes.
- Experience and expertise in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum/Kanban/SaFe, etc.)
- Proficient in MPP, MS Office, with emphasis on Visio and MS Excel.
- Understanding of functional and data integration dependencies and issues.
- Should be able to handle team diligently.
- Familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of physical and conceptual/logical data modelling concepts.
- A self-starter, can-do attitude i.e. what areas can I apply myself in and take ownership/responsibility and to be the go-to person in those areas.
- Flexibility needs to be comfortable and effective in various roles (wear different hats) as well as the ability to go broad and/or deep as needed.
- Must be comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and be willing to make reasoned decisions.
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to quickly absorb business processes and systems that implement those processes
- An ability to work with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to engage with diverse audience from business users to CXOs
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership.
- Travel – 30% to USA (*Only candidates with valid US B1 visa and available to travel onsite at a very short notice.
Any IT / Computers Graduate or Post Graduate