About I Base IT
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
Articulate the product vision
Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives
Support the development team with any questions they may have
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Technical background is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What you will do:
- Working with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Being an expert with respect to the competition
- Determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtaining product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Facilitating inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Preparing return-on-investment analysis and establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introducing and marketing new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market research data and reviewing production and sales costs
- Anticipating volume and special costing and customized orders.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintaining product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Preferable MBA degree
- Should have a minimum 3 to 6 years of product management experience (electronics and accessories)
- Significant experience in a startup environment, and taking products from inception to launch
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics and related industry
- Should have demonstrated history of accountability and performance delivery, including leading teams to meet or exceed objectives
- Deep working knowledge of networking, procuring, logistics and sourcing
- Should have the capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- Should have the ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- Excellent leadership skills & experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Having diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Where You Come In:
- Partner with the product team, co-founders, and business heads to define the product vision for all our verticals (Demand, Supply, Advisory)
- Lead and mentor a team of Product Managers (PMs) to build an impactful roadmap and make it a reality in collaboration with engineering, design, and business teams.
- Define and communicate key performance indicators (KPIs), objectives, and key results to measure success; Regularly interface with ground teams, farmers, traders, etc. to get feedback on product strategy for your product area.
- Regularly share progress with execs and the larger teams against quarterly and annual goals.
- Foster a product culture for PMs, Analysts, Designers, Operations Teams, and Business teams.
- Work with engineering leadership to envision and prioritize improvements to our core product offering that is in line with our quarterly and annual goals.
What It Takes to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience in core product management.
- Experience leading and mentoring in a product management organization.
- Experienced working with highly technical engineering and design teams and driving complex projects from ideation to successful launch.
- Expertise in setting, aligning and measuring success KPIs for large products
- All-around leader: you can create a product vision that others want to follow.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and deeply understand the needs of the customer ( end users, ground teams, and internal teams) and make sure that those needs are well understood by your teams.
- Problem solver: loves to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient.
- Great with data: you are data-focused, and drive the team to take decisions based on data
- A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate to engineers and executives in the same breath.
What you will do:
- Driving the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conducting market and product research to identify potential features or releases
- Managing the roadmap, prioritizing product opportunities, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- Maintaining and updating existing features
- Producing high-level product requirements, iterating with your design and engineering teams
- Engaging stakeholders in leadership, research, data and support
- Coordinating across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinating go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Technical background will be a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in fintech product management and market strategy
- Relevant experience in a Fintech Company, especially in the Payments, Digital Banking, Open banking and API banking
- Well-versed with Fintech Innovations in the South East Asian Market
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product releases from beginning to end
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
- High degree of self-initiative
- Ability to think outside the box
- Good organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team handling skills
- Ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse and hands-on environment
We are aiming to provide good digital learning solutions to K12 students. Providing Quality learning experience is our Motto.
You will be responsible for certain sections of the product, taking entire ownership. You should be proactive with the short term and long term vision for the product and should be able to lay the roadmap to deliver the same. Cross functional management is an important aspect of this role.
You are expected to do the following things
- Solve user problems and make the user’s life easier by providing value driving solutions.
- Collect requirements using multiple techniques and prioritize them according to the relevant factors contributing to the business vision.
- Make Product Roadmaps and plan the deliveries of the product features.
- Take user interviews for requirement gathering and taking feature wise feedback.
- Should be able to create design wireframes for clear communication with designers and other stakeholders
- Should get the high fidelity designs done with the help of the design team. Involve yourself in the UI/UX process.
- Ensure timely product deliveries and app releases.
- Work on Agile product development, create Product Backlogs and User Stories. Write proper PRDs.
- Prioritize user stories and discuss the same with the engineering and QA team
- Analyse the product/feature performance through metrics and follow a data driven approach.
- Interact with the Testing Team and facilitate the proper issue resolutions.
- Continuously interact with the management, stakeholders, marketing and operations team for various product related decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills.
- Decent Technical knowledge of Client and Server Functioning.
- Good UI/UX knowledge.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Should have good written and verbal skills.
- Should be passionate to take up challenges and try to provide apt solutions.
- Experience in Agile methodology for product development detailing Epic, User Stories,managing scrum etc.
- Cross functional experience and managing interactions with various teams
- Should have prior Product Management experience of 2 years.
Collaborate with research, design, sales, marketing, and engineering to prioritize and deliver the most impactful solutions for our developer customers and their consumers
Plan and execute the short & medium-term strategy for our developer-focused products
Deliver positive business outcomes through best-in-class discovery and delivery
Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better customer experiences
5+ years of crafting and delivering world-class digital products
a master communicator who can take people along on your journey
Proficient in data analysis and analysis tools eg. Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker
Strong understanding of the dynamics of a 2-sided marketplace and conversion optimization
Understand the greater implication of projects, their dependencies, and stakeholder tradeoffs
Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
Come and join the market leader of distributed solar and energy solutions company and help to build the software products that will change the energy industry!!
Our client has one of the largest portfolios of distributed generation assets in India serving a diverse set of industrial and commercial customers. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring. Founded in 2013, the company is run by veterans of the power industry with experience in companies such as AES, NTPC, Mirant and SBI Capital Markets.
The company has received an equity investment of $150 million from I Squared Capital, a $3 billion infrastructure private equity fund focused on developing long-term sustainable infrastructure assets globally. The company' s business proposition is solar power with zero capital, no maintenance hassles and guaranteed savings for the customer from Day 1.
The company has partnered with leading Indian and multi-national companies like Dominos, Hilton Hotels, Fortis Hospitals, and others to meet their sustainability and carbon-reduction objectives. In Jan 2018, Yes Bank has signed a solar energy co-financing letter of Intent(LoI) with the company, for the solar projects which are slated to be completed by 2023.
As a EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
- Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
- Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
- Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
- Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
- Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
- EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance - For 4W, 3W & 2W.
What you need to have:
- MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
- Minimally 7+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
- Program Management Skills.
- Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
- Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
- Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem - Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply only if you have
- 4 - 7 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership role in a consumer product based startup
- Ensured that the Product's technical aspects aligned with the business, vision & mission
- Communicated technology strategy to colleagues and investors
- An understanding of budgets and business planning
- Scaled yourself to become a tech leader
- An ex-entrepreneur will be preferred
Seniority is India’s first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(http://www.seniority.in/" target="_blank">www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position: Product Manager
Experience: B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A
product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build
for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be
comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
• Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
• Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
• Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
• Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
• Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
• Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a
robust and scalable back end tech architecture
• Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product
decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
• Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
• Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
• Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
• Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
• Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained
• Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have:
• Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
• Experience working for any consumer internet companies