- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for user growth
- Provide ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns, and measure and report performance of the campaigns
- Lead customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc). Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and outside to acquire new and engaged users
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (content, creative etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Continuously experiment on ad creatives and landing pages to optimize the ROI on paid media
- 2-4 years of experience in paid marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven expertise as a digital marketer with hands on experience of Facebook Ads. Prior experience of handling budget at scale
- Deep understanding of analytics tools, creative analysis tools, insight generation, and attribution models
- Ability to understand business objectives and break them down into digital marketing objectives
- Displays a growth mindset, loves working with data and enjoys experimentation
- Has a track record of handling digital marketing campaigns at scale
- Prior experience of execution in a digital marketing agency is preferred
About Fantasy Akhada
Fantasy Akhada is the flagship brand of Super Six Sports Gaming (SSSG), a Sports Tech start-up, which was launched in 2020. The vision of the organization is to improve the sports engagement in India and contribute towards making the country a multi-sport nation.
Fantasy Akhada is one of the fastest-growing fantasy apps in the country. Backed by Harsha Bhogle, we have grown immensely to reach 3 Mn active users and appreciated as the most customer-centric app in the space.
To fuel our next level of growth trajectory, we are looking for people with top-notch skills and hunger to create a big impact. Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQJsQ3ZQRA&t=11s to get a sneak-peak of what working at Fantasy Akhada feels like.
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Our kinda of “Social Media Manager”
We are looking for our very FIRST social media manager who will lead the creative team in building the brand voice of GLINT. An adverse talent who will take part in strategy building for the brand and an amidst dreamer who loves to take great effort on being the best social media marketer
The Role :
The brand strategist : Be the champion on building the voice of our brand in social media channels.
The creative head : Closely work with the creative team and the leadership team of GLINT on building the brand of GLINT !.
The Ad’s analyst : From running advertisements in various social media and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, you will be GLINT’S Ad analyst.
The brain stormer : Getting started with strategies in branding the visionary of GLINT till sending the festive season messages to each of our customers, you will be the important person on brainstorming the ideas.
The Genie : From making sure of active interaction of GLINT in social media channels till creating a better customer experience, you will be the Genie of GLINT.
The human we are looking for :
- The creative mindset that loves to build a voice for the brand.
- An experienced strategist in social media with 3-5 years of experience.
- A strong human with good analytical skills and leadership abilities.
- Expertise in SEO is a must.
- An authentic brain that loves to create impact and work for a purpose.
- A growth mindset human who loves to work in a fast paced startup environment.
If you think that role belongs to you. Let’s have our first chit chat with a cup of coffee.
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency or department
- developing ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to directors if you work in-house
- overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- understanding the commercial aspects of the agency or marketing department
- hiring and managing the creative team.
- Implementing Digital Marketing activities to enhance the Fanztar community.
- Learning different Email/WhatsApp marketing activities and executing the same.
- Increasing Brand Awareness in your institution.
- Providing support assistance for customer queries.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Competencies & Skills Required :
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, WebTrends, etc.)
· Skills and experience in creative content writing
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills