We “Jal Electricals” are famous and leading Supplier, Importer and Distributor with Digital Door Lock product lines, I need a professional Digital Marketing Agent to optimize and run extensive FB ads who know how to create profitable campaigns.
We, "Jal Electricals," were established in 2002, and we are an exclusive company linked with renowned and certified suppliers in the market. We are located in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India). Currently, we want to expand our market to the Asian and European regions.
My product needs a marketing campaign to increase sales, so I would like to hire a Facebook advertising company with high expertise and experience in this field.
The audience and target are developed countries. There are many high-rise apartment buildings where it is easiest for us to bring this Digital Door Lock product closer to them.
Our daily budget ranges from $500 to $900, and we can spend up to $200,000 per month as this is a large amount that we allocate for a single advertising campaign. Therefore, we need to ensure that the marketer has thoroughly researched the project before starting the implementation.
I would like to hire a Digital Marketer with experience in advertising to run Facebook ad campaigns for our business.
If you are interested, we will discuss it.
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client :-
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Track digital campaign performance
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
MapOut is looking for an avid marketer to handle and boost its Social media presence. The ideal candidate should have impeccable communication, be abreast of the current market trends (memes, issues etc.) to leverage for the brand, and have a firm grip on SEO, running social media campaigns (Facebook & Google both).
- 0-3 years of experience handling the digital marketing efforts of a brand
- Experience in the Ed-tech domain will be a BIG plus
- Good knowledge of paid marketing campaigns on Facebook & Google
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Good understanding of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Social Media Marketing
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Create content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Interact with customers and deal with customers' inquiries
- Research and monitor the activity of company competitors
- Keep track of data and analyze the performance of social media campaigns
This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
- Complete responsibility of Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook ads.
- End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads) ·
- Conduct keyword research and optimize campaigns. ·
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
Skills Required: · Proven 2+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. ·
The Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC
• drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services
• Create engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up to date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Job Description and skill requirements
Digital Marketing Manager
(This role will come with Sales Targets and commensurate rewards)
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across different digital marketing platforms
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, Marketing database, email and display campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Social Media presence
- Thorough monitoring of all social media ,digital spends and optimizing the budgets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Self-Starter and a go getter!
- Proven experience in the Ecommerce space – Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape, concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of one of the web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight or Web Trends etc.)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
⦁ Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones
⦁ Impeccable spelling, grammar and should have good technical knowledge
⦁ Good understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
⦁ Interested in Research work and managing skills to handle multiple works at the same time
Role Description -
- Workindia is a 100% Product Company [Not Product-Enabled]. With PMF Stage completed 2 years ago, Company has seen rapid scale to become the largest Blue Gray Collar Recruitment Company in India today.
- With scale, Company focuses on one, expansion of existing business initiatives and two, addition of new business initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Role of the candidate is to head the digital marketing Team
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role.
2. Work Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience required.
3. Candidate should have good analytical skills, effective leadership and communication skills.
4. Candidate should have experience in using marketing data tools and marketing analytics.
5. Candidate Should have been involved in deciding team size, team structure, have experience of budget allocation to the various marketing channels, independent thinking on strategy vs. only execution.
Just to inform you; the company has excellent work environment and work culture.
BE / B tech/ MBA only requested to apply. Good institutes will be given preference.
If interested, kindly share your updated CV along with the following details:
1. Total experience:
2. Current CTC
3. Expected CTC
4. Notice Period
5. Contact Number:
6. Email ID