Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages. Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI) Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns. Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI. Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
Have a good understanding of Google & meta ads, and also they be able to advise others about them.
Role - SEO Executive
About Company -
Our client is a Tech Based Platform for freelance Photographer, Videographers, Food stylist and Cinematographer. Founded by alumni of IIM Bangalore. They are operational in about 100 Cities and 28 Countries. Leader in Food and Real Estate Photography. Done about 7000+ projects across the Globe.
Job description -
1. Implementing and developing SEO strategies
2. Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site
3. Performing keyword research for content
4. Writing engaging SEO content along with the content
5. Optimizing content regularly on the website
6. Maintaining the website on a regular basis
7. Developing and implementing link-building strategies
8. Collaborating with the digital marketing team
9. Analyzing the website using the analytical tool
10. Proposing changes in the website content.
Minimum experience - 1 year
About the Role –
We operate in an industry where the need gap for quality upskilling education coupled with the convenience of online learning is a global problem. The international markets are waiting for a premier after-school learning solution for kids. BeyondSkool wants to leverage this opportunity and serve this market through the digital channel.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to lead Performance Marketing (Google, Facebook, Instagram, affiliate).
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has executed digital marketing campaigns for any of the new age online companies (preferably Edtech), has scale-up experience in the US market and comes with at least 3 years of experience in a middle management role. The role will give you the charge of overall campaign execution and also work on campaign strategy (working directly with the Chief Growth Officer and CEO). In a nutshell, we expect you to be executing our digital marketing initiatives while also being engrossed in the daily hustle that comes with a Series A start-up.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do
- Experience of having handled campaigns across key online platforms like Google, FB, Instagram, mobile marketing, affiliates, ad exchanges etc. (Fb, Instagram & Google to be strength areas, with at least exposure to affiliates) à especially in the US market
- Lead, strategize, create and execute campaigns as required (creative support will be provided)
- Ensure to achieve lead generation, CPL and other metric targets (KPIs)
- Generate regular reports, and dashboards on all possible measures/parameters on all campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced and highly iterative environment
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in managing Google, Facebook advertising and analytics
- Clear experience in having managed the US markets for online customer acquisition
- Strong analytics skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
What you will get
- Industry best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe
Preferred – Mumbai, open for a remote location for the right candidate
What you will do:
- Defining marketing strategy to support the company’s growth trajectory
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web and e-commerce to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels
- Designing, implementing and managing online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition
- Leveraging data and analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies and creating an advantaged digital marketing effort
- Managing SEO and SEM
- Building and owning the brand while generating positive buzz in and around the platform
- Leveraging a "Test & Control" approach to constantly improve program results and increasing the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- Proposing new marketing program ideas and then securing support from stakeholders to fund and execute these programs
- Updating with the new trends and processes on marketing and using the same to push the company’s marketing agenda
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated revenue targets
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Focussing on increasing life cycle value of customers
- Identifying and automating processes to improve efficiencies
- Working closely with the Technology team on automating marketing initiatives
- Using data and reports to make evidence-based marketing decisions
- Suggesting changes and improvements
- Contributing as a member of the leadership team to the business decisions of the company
- Hiring leading, training and mentoring a team of marketers and ensuring their performance and retention
- Forecasting the demand based on empirical analysis and relaying the info to the manufacturing team to ensure adequate supply
What you must have:
- Masters in marketing or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Experience in the same industry in preferable
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Conversant with digital marketing tools
- Deep understanding of technology
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand,product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
Job Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a digital product agency in Hyderabad that designs and develops extraordinary experiences for mobile and other platforms. We work with exceptional entrepreneurs and brands. We don't just build apps. We create the kind of apps that people use, every day. We have the experience and the knowledge required to get there.
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Executive to join our marketing team.The Digital Marketing Expert’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, build and execute innovative, multi-channel marketing campaigns that both project Workruit's brand and effectively drive user acquisition.
- Pull daily reports on ad performance, make adjustments to ensure ROI is hitting goals
- Core experience in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Marketing
- Create and traffic ads daily on all media channels to ensure user acquisition by optimizing ROI regularly
- Take complete ownership on end to end digital advertising campaigns and growth
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the company. Works to develop areas such as sales management, product development, channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Raise brand awareness outside our core audience of young professionals to include smaller markets and an older, more focused-oriented audience.
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to promote Workruit for job seekers and companies
- Be responsible for demos, product flows & market analysis
About the candidate:
- Self-starter who thrives in a start-up and fast-paced environment Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- 3+ years’ experience in paid digital advertising
- Great communication skills and time management skills
Required Technical Skills:
- App Marketing
- Performance Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Advertising
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Strategy
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Design Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.