CSTech Infosolutions Private Limited has been a web design and development studio in business since 2003. As a website design studio, we have provided solutions to businesses of all sizes, whether freelancers, SMEs, or corporates. Our clients range from government agencies to private companies and startups.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handle on-page and off-page SEO activities.
2. Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
3. Handle link development tasks for websites to get the website in top positions in search engines.
4. Promote websites/services with the help of available social media sites.
5. Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and the web.
6. Communicate and coordinate with subject matter experts, content/marketing managers, webmaster, and technology team to ensure SEO friendliness of the website/content.
7. Timely report generation to present metric for month-on-month comparison of efforts versus.
8. Plan and write the SEO strategy.
9. Provide ongoing client support for SEO strategy.
10. Being up-to-date with the latest SEO initiatives in the market.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Should handle a team of SEO Analyst
- The SEO lead would be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of the analyst to drive business goals
- Developing detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Review, analyse and send the Weekly & Monthly to the clients
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and clients
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the client website is following all the SEO best practices
- In-depth SEO technical knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS) also Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO and various online tools
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts
- Experience in managing large enterprise or eCommerce websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
- US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieve company goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze and create the SEO strategy including technical and content audits, keyword research, and off-site analysis to drive keyword rankings
- Create the content strategy, bring SEO-backed ideas, and execute through a group of writers and content managers using a test and learn approach
- Conduct data analysis of campaign performance, traffic, and keyword rankings against key metrics, and present insights and learnings to the team and broader company
- Manage our link building and content outreach efforts to increase domain authority and boost performance in SERPs
- Own the technical SEO roadmap to identify and fix crawlability issues and implement an SEO-friendly content creation process
- Research and analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and top industry experts
- Incorporate SEO best practices into all marketing to improve organic rankings, traffic, and registrations
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 5+ years of experience in SEO managing projects from idea to implementation
- Proven results in improving organic traffic, conversion rates, and working with content to drive SEO rankings growth
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and SEO tools like Google Search Console, Moz, BrightEdge, SEMrush, etc.
- Comfortable with technical SEO and web code best practices
This is a great next step for your career if you have
- 5-7 Years of Proven experience as an SEO Executive (or) Analyst
- Educational Background: Engineering, Master or MBA-Marketing (from reputed university)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, Ahrefs, Semrush, buzz sumo, Moz, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills and are a team player
- Compensation:: Best in the industry.
- Job Location:: Work From Home
- Connect closely with our team for creation of effective solutions to The Why, What and How Digital Marketing and implementation of the same to create enthusiastic and efficient marketing campaigns for existing and new clients
- A combination of reaching out to prospective clients, who need Digital Media Marketing as well as servicing the existing clients with zeal and energy for extension of period of service.
- Formulating attractive and trendy Social Media Campaigns for the clients and do research on current trends of Social Media for an effective actualization of the formulated plans for extensive reach.
- Analysing and monitoring the effectivity of the social media campaigns and finding newer methods of presenting the same to the clients for their understanding.
- Doing extensive market research and finding the problematic areas and solution to the offerings of the company. Helping in creation of meaningful content for promotion of different offers and other creative of the clients on social media handles.
- Developing an exhaustive content calendar on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients as well as other vital in-house projects .
- Providing unconditional support to our digital marketing team and helping them out in their day to day activities.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude