SEO,Digital Marketing,Display Advertising,SEM,Google Analytics,Google AdWords,Online Marketing,SMO,Webtrends,Digital Campaigns,Social Media,Social Media Manager,Facebook Marketing,facebook sales,Graphic Designing,Email Marketing
Job Description :
Fluenct is English
Proven track records
Strategic digital acumen & ability to execute flawlessly
Development & Maintenance of digital channels (website , email , social media ) including online content distribution & social listening
Planning digital media campaigns , including web SEO / SEM , email , social media & display advertising
Guard the brand guidelines, identity & usage in the social media space across various mediums
Develop consumer marketing strategies to successfully establish our brand/s ; digital awareness , growth & loyalty
Responsible for consumer insights for creating the best in class digital campaigns
Execute all facets of digital marketing strategy from paid media to social engagement to launch activations
Content marketing strategies must have experience in storytelling campaigns
Drive organic acquisitions of consumers via SEO , SEM programs
Drive digital audience understanding & profiling exercises
Evaluate , develop , manage , test & implement Ecommerce initiatives
Skills & Competencies:
Minimum 3 years experience in Digital Marketing.
Analytical & Data oriented marketing focus to drive results
Hands on digital expertise in SEO , SEM , Social & Organic Marketing programs
Exposure & understanding of content business will be an advantage
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO and other
techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products
and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-
date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics.
Analyse web traffic metrics to boost web presence.
Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
Research on companies to identify prospects - through Search Engine, company websites, etc.
Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
Generating Sales Leads for the team.
Key Skills Required:
Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Similar role.
Should have worked in Digital Marketing Agency.
Solid knowledge of web analytics tool, email and social media marketing campaigns.
Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal skills.
Well acquainted with MS Office Skills and internet surfing .
Proven work experience with visual design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canvas.
Experience : Minimum 1 year experience with knowledge on good knowledge on digital marketing tools , any one graphic design tool .
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in scaling ads for D2C brands.
- Experience in media buying on key platforms such as Google, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Demonstrated ability to drive growth through organic and paid social media campaigns.
- Proficiency in identifying and unlocking new acquisition channels.
- Solid understanding of marketing funnels, with experience in A/B testing to improve CTRs.
- Ability to balance team management and individual contribution.
- Track record of improving ROAS for brands.
Roles and responsibilities
We are looking for a seasoned Growth Marketer to lead our digital marketing efforts and optimize our brand's online presence. This role is for someone who can utilize their experience in scaling direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands, and has a solid background in media buying on platforms such as Google, Facebook, and TikTok. The ideal candidate is an innovator and a lateral thinker, who can identify and unlock new acquisition channels. You should be able to deliver both a holistic view of the funnel and detail-oriented execution, which involves A/B testing to improve click-through rates (CTRs) on each step of the funnel. This role requires a balance of individual contribution and effective team management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategy Development: Develop and implement effective social media strategies to drive brand growth, increase organic and paid reach, and improve return on advertising spend (ROAS).
- Media Buying: Oversee and execute media buying on key platforms including Google, Facebook, and TikTok, ensuring optimal utilization of the budget.
- Funnel Optimization: Understand the complete marketing funnel, initiate A/B tests, and make necessary changes to improve CTRs at each step of the funnel.
- Content Execution: Lead the team from brainstorming to execution, creating compelling content across different social media channels that align with our brand identity and objectives.
- Channel Expansion: Identify and unlock new potential channels of acquisition, staying ahead of industry trends and making recommendations for exploration and investment.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor and analyze campaign performance, leveraging data to provide insights and make necessary adjustments to strategy, as needed.
- Team Management: Manage and work cohesively with a team, while also being capable of contributing individually to the work as required.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Requirement and Skills
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Coreway Solution is urgently looking for Digital Marketing Expert for our International clients.We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media strategy and activities
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Candidate will have to manage the Digital Marketing team
- They will report directly to the CMO
- Proven working experience of more than 3 years with full digital marketing consisting of organic and paid.
- Must have experience with SEO/SEM, SMO/SMM, CRO
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics / Heatmap etc)
- Strong Knowledge in of paid ads like Google ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads
- Management skills are required to manage team of SEO/SMO/Content writers
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 4+ years in SEO/SEM activities in a B2B SaaS environment. As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence to drive growth. If you are full of creative ideas, loves taking bigger responsibilities and, are passionate about working in a start-up environment, you are the best fit for us.
• Planning and executing the SEO strategies for drive exponential growth • Coordinating with internal and external teams for content generation and technical fixes. Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
•On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
• Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
• Engage with third parties to actively source backlinks.
• Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
• SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights. Analyse Google search console (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the overall SEO performance and take actions accordingly.
• Competitive analysis - Evaluate competitor strategies on a regular basis and drive actions accordingly • Prototyping (Creating the wireframe) for the landing page based on SEO Aspects
• Has proven track record in drive growth through SEO
• Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
• Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
• Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
• Hands on experience in SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Google keyword Planner, Keyword tool.io
• Good Communication Skill good to have
• Experience working in a start-up and B2B SaaS environment is preferred
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
• Competitive salary & stock options
• Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
• Growth opportunity
• Your work will have more impact and recognition
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Solve critical problems
• Freedom to choose the way you work
• Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
• Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing Tessacts overall communications and marketing plan -- focusing specifically on digital communications -- to build awareness about Tessact within the community, and increase its visibility on social media platforms (mainly linkedIn)
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media contents, answering to customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram…).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
Skills And Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in the liberal arts or equivalent work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup founded by IITians and backed by some of the most reputable media companies as customers, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in India that has successfully deployed several CV/ML solutions for several large media companies and now focusing on solving problems of the global market.
Tessact is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics startup, founded by IIT Bombay alumni, that helps in transforming businesses using powerful video recognition technologies built on most advanced machine learning systems. The company redefines the way contextual insights are to be used for media production, digital advertising, consumer experience creation and news analytics
3 Months probational internship convertable into a full -time job.
About the Internship:
1. Handling digital marketing activities and projects (SEO (on-page- off-page), SEM, SMO)
2. Working on keyword research using various tools, generating reports & analyzing account performance
3. Handling core team tasks related to marketing
4. Building and executing a strategy with the team
5. Identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
6. Managing social media marketing and email campaigns
7. Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies