About the role
We are looking for a skilled Performance Marketer for Insane Marketers who can optimize ad exposure and add Insane value to the campaign strategies. Responsible for growing revenue through digital media by executing marketing campaigns, and extracting and analyzing data across multiple channels.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns
- Run Google Ads, and FB ads and manage complete responsibility of Google and Social media ads with an advanced understanding of marketing, and funnels, and comfortable with Google and Facebook Campaigns Strategy, optimization, and Analytics.
- Creating and managing Multiple Campaigns with the Right Ad Copy, optimizing the ad copy, and landing pages for the best quality leads
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop creative solutions to address client’s business challenges
- Well aware of segmentation of Budget across the funnel, and ensure the right ads are shown to the right audiences.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a media buyer.
- Prior Experience running Google or Facebook Advertising campaigns
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and networking abilities.
- Salary: 6–12 Lakh Per Annum.
- Health insurance.
- All books ordered in the domain that Insane works in will be reimbursed.
- The freedom to manage your own time, location, and schedule (we have no physical office or set working hours).
- 5 days working.
- In-house training to grow your skills
- The opportunity to work with an innovative team of people with an awesome company culture
- The chance to grow, be challenged, and develop with Insane marketers
- Day shift.
- Willing to relocate to Bangalore/based in bangalore for this position
- You’re numbers-driven.
- You love data.
- You're passionate and driven.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You're proactive and reactive.
- You have 2+ years in Paid Media buying.
- We are paid marketing Partners of Meta
- We are paid marketing partners of Google
- Flexible timing. You choose your style (as long as you make yourself available for calls)
- We don't micromanage. We expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well)
- Speak up. If you feel something has to be improved or done in a better way
- Performance is a key metric
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Our client is a Y Combinator-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze.
Website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
Google ads and Facebook ads experience is Mandatory.
Good communication skills
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Familiarity with web design.
Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Taboola and others content marketing.
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
The objective of digital marketing is to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services. A digital marketing professional is expected to effectively use all marketing tools and techniques like PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising. A typical digital marketing job description will cover all the above aspects, and more:
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-à-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms.
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be responsible for operating digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest etc) optimally, with a sense of ownership. You will also handle advertising cost maintenance.
What you will do:
- Creating & Managing of Advertising/ Marketing Campaign
- Optimizing the campaigns for best results and Driving growth for the company.
- Interacting with the Brand Team (In-house & Agencies) for the creation of Marketing collaterals which has to be marketed at the lowest possible costs.
- Finding new advertising opportunities in terms of more advertising areas or in terms of ad platforms to increase the revenue while maintaining required profitability.
- Taking complete control & responsibilty for the platforms in terms of selection of creatives, ad copies, campaigns & targeting for both the advertising Inventory as well as Demographic targeting of the audience for a specific product and budget allotment for each run campaigns.
- Creating an insightful report to give feedback for content creation for creating better creatives to help reduce advertising spends for reaching audiences.
- Running analysis for improving ROIs of advertising.
- Creating Analytical models to generate better performance.
- Evaluating various marketing strategies and creating an alternative path for better results.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech from A grade colleges, PG not compulsory
- Past experience with digital marketing platforms
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work till long hours
- A go-getter
- Fresher from IIT, NIT who is inclined towards digital marketing can also be considered.
- Should have good analytics skills, Consulting background
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- 6+ years of experience doing B2B marketing and driving customer acquisition
- Understanding of online customer acquisition process is essential
- Exposure to social media, product launches, web analytics tools, search engine marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Very high attention to detail
- A self-starter, capable of working independently
What you get:
- A completely non-hierarchical working environment to grow exponentially
- Direct working relationship with the Founder & CEO
- Experience in interacting with top global brands.
- Casual office environment
Growth Marketing Manager
Experience - 2.0 to 6.0 Year(s)
Location - Delhi
Working days - 5
Qualification - Any Graduate (Full time)
Skills: 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing | Excel & data analytics skill set
- Ownership of growing app base through Digital Marketing channels (FB, Insta, Google, Tiktok++)
- Collaborate with the business(category) and creative team in devising communication strategy (creative & messaging) & bringing this to life
- Lead larger business decisions by working with the digital team in creating, analysing & optimizing growth data sets to deliver insights
- Monitor & optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet demand, revenue and budget goals
- Work with product and data engineering teams to design systems and processes for efficiencies leading to exponential growth
- 2 years Hands-on Experience on Facebook or Google Marketing
- Excel & data analytics skill set (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Strong with number crunching
- Analytical bent of mind; can break down data and assess it efficiently
- Willing to learn in fast-paced startup ecosystem with Result-driven mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines & handle uncertainty
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and problem-solving skills
Leads demand growth for the platform. Driving New-Users & More-Usage as key mandates. Missioned to unlock rapid adoption (in a profitable way) with Strong Consumer Intelligence, Offering & Pricing strategy, Zero-$ hacks, Strategic Partnerships, Large Media campaigns etc. Digital Growth team plays a key role in Driving New-User acquisition. Working end to-end in planning digital strategy, executing for all channels & driving performance/demand.
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Experience in digital marketing agency would be an added advantage
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement