Work mode: Hybrid, in office
Location - Pune, Maharashtra
We’re hiring a Marketing intern to join our team to help WittyPen achieve its marketing goals and scale its platform’s awareness.
If you are someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and looking to build a career in content marketing, then you are exactly what we are looking for. Your work will involve multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a marketing intern, you will be working in multiple areas of content marketing including content writing, social media marketing, and research.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
1) Performing market analysis and SEO research
3) Planning and implementing social media campaigns
A keen interest in content and digital marketing is essential to succeed for this role. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
2) Keen interest in social media and content creation
3) Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Workspace
4) Passion for content & digital marketing industry and its best practices
5) Knowledge about Adobe Photoshop, Canva and other designer tools is preferred
6) Knowledge about SEO is preferred
Pay and benefits - Internship
This is a hybrid, in-office internship (40-hour per week) position. The length of the internship will be of 3 months, and the location of the office will be in Pune, Maharashtra.
The stipend for this position is between ₹8,000 - ₹10,000 INR. You will be expected to work using your own desktop during the internship duration.
WittyPen is a platform that uses technology to bridge gap between Companies and quality freelance content writers. The platform is being built based on basis of our hands-on experience with content creation across domain.
At WittyPen you can order your content, which then goes to selected writers enrolled with us, once the content is written, it is edited by our editors and sent to the customer.
All of this happens on the platform with our processes making it efficient and giving content quality as the highest priority,
In short, We Make Content Creation Easy.
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
- Will be subject matter expert for social channels
- Responsible for demonstrating strong ownership, and attention to detail and maintain clear and concise communication across leadership levels.
- Will be an advocate for the brand on social media, providing ongoing social-specific insights
- Own the social media strategy which includes content creation, ORM & monthly calendars
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
Career Experience we'd love to see:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in social media management and/or social media planning
- Passion for social media and understanding of its business impact
- Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Experience managing and negotiating media and content contracts
- Understanding of creative development process and media planning
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
We are looking to hire a content writer who can work on the following :
1) Writing creative and engaging narratives and stories for our games
2) Write technical content for our gamified e-learning modules
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to ideate and come up with content ideas for our games.
- Create and write engaging content that is also accessible by a wide audience
- Publish content using our content management systems
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication
- A good sense of humour
- Strong ownership and drive to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to seek and act on feedback
- Basic understanding of using word, powerpoint and excel
- Multitasking abilities
- An interest in games/ gaming is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
* Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
* Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
* Monitor the companies social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
* Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
* Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
Requirements and qualifications
* bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field
* 4+ years’ experience in social media management
* Exceptional multi-tasking skills
* Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of Social Media advertising platforms is required.
* Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
* Experience with email automation tools
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Role: SEO Specialist
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Experience in Wordpress is a must.
- Prior experience in SAAS or Adtech profile would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Why ToneTag :
ToneTag is the largest sound-wave communication technology platform on the
planet that enables payments & proximity customer engagement services in
different sectors like retail, mobility, restaurant ordering, and so on. It harnesses
the power of sound to empower and enrich various businesses around the globe.
ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers & 500,00 merchants in the
payments space alone. It is an organization where innovation, hard work & fun go
hand in hand to invent experiences that are unique in every sense. Our people are
entrepreneurial & believe in going beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's
If you are a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting
your career and looking for a company that created career-building opportunities,
we offer ample scope as well as training to ensure that your skills & abilities reach
their true potential. At ToneTag, we invite you to share our vision and
commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do!
Who We are :
● While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of
sound, we have built a highly secure and robust channel of data
communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
● Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on empathy, inclusivity,
collaboration and creativity.
● Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering
a unique experience to all.
NO CEILING TO GROWTH :
● Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career
growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
● ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you
conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization,
you will be the owner of it.
● With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think
outside the box and instill creativity into one's thinking.
BE PART OF THE FAST EXPANDING CHANNEL :
● ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross
● Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting
ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
● ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to
deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
TONETAG CULTURE IS OPEN AND EMPOWERING :
● Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and
your voice is heard.
● ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and
● There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will
not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a
THE NEXT BIG THING :
● We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap
towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial
world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences
● ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of the biggest names
in terms of management and investors.
● A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous
awards and recognition for its innovative technology.
The challenge for you :
As a Content writer in the Marketing team, you will be delivering quality writing
pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Create and draft content for ToneTag’s content properties such as blogs,
websites, social media etc
● Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content calendar
for Social Media
● Maintain and update website content regularly
● Draft scripts to develop product demo videos
● Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using
relevant keywords, etc
● Draft copy for user communication, engagement, and education
● Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Create Presentations and Product documents
● Collaborating and working closely with PR and Digital agencies, sharing
ideas, reviewing the articles and posts.
● Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Applications for awards & events
What you need :
● A bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Mass Media and
● 3+ years- work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or Similar roles
● Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
● Should be keen in learning new technology
● Portfolio of published articles/Blogs
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press releases
according to the requirements.
● Experience in SEO writing with online marketing and lead generation is
Great to have :
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Familiarity with web publications
● A born-talent for understanding and analyzing human behavior
● Basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should
also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Someone whose presence reflects energy, dynamism and passion
● A strong believer in equality and teamwork
● An individual with strong ethics, principles and courage
● Building compelling long-term strategies on how to scale content.
● Build a deep understanding of the company’s products and unique
● Work with product managers to understand and help refine the evolving
brand voice and tone
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring impactful content to market
quickly and at scale
● Create articles, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, video scripts, interactive
assets, build a content calendar for social media, in line with the content
● Understand the buyers’ journey and use that knowledge to create the most
impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the-funnel content assets for different
● Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the
behavior of our target audience
● Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized
● Prior experience in crafting content & product experiences from scratch, in
an instructional and long-form content setting.
● Must be able to write content that’s relevant, catchy, and easy to understand
● Should have excellent command over the English language and grammar
● Should be willing to and capable of creating technology-related content that
requires extensive research
● Should be able to understand, conceptualize, and convey marketing
messages in an acceptable international style.
● Must keep up-to-date with the best practices in writing for the web, social
media trends, web usability, and business/industry trends
● Prior experience in advertising agency is preferred.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
We are looking for a marketer with 3+ years of experience promoting B2B SaaS Product by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies to generate B2B leads. The various initiatives include:
- Competitive Research and Market Analysis
- Driving traffic to website to generate leads and tracking conversions, and key KPIs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords to increase company and brand awareness and conversion
- Monitoring of Leads from all the Online Channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Responsible for Managing Online Brand and Product Campaigns to Raise Brand Awareness
- Manage SEO, SEM and Content Management
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc)
We are looking for someone who has exposure to the following:
- Needs to know Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Demand Generation, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Campaign Management, Web Traffic and Conversion, Lead Qualification Programs, Automated Nurture Campaigns, Marketing Funnel Management.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Hands-on experience in Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and LinkedIn Ads.
- Must have hands on experience in handling CRM’s and its integration with third party plugins.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)