- You will be responsible for providing support to our Clients via email & chat to help them and resolve any issues they encounter with our platform.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and product adoption.
- Be the voice of customers you interact with at internal forums.
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle any follow ups
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Candidates must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- You’re passionate about making customers happy
- You believe in "Actions speak louder than words"
- High-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skill set and excited to learn and adapt all the time
- Desire for impact - be ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- An Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2022.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable B2B SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focussed team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad.
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsouring services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row.
- Location(s): Pune
- Job Role: Customer Support Executive
- Interact with users through a series of actions and answer all queries, and resolve issues via chat.
- Maintain and update records for daily queries and escalation.
- Support the roll-out of new application features.
- Troubleshoot systems, and network problems, diagnosing and solving software issues at users' end.
- Escalate problems that cannot be fixed at tier-one support and update users on the status of problems.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Must be a graduate in any stream.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills.
- Must be Articulate and Spontaneous in Active conversations to handle tough situations.
- Ability to recognise the sensitive nature of issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Should be swift in typing speed and grammatically conscious with formal mannerisms in written formats of communication.
- The willingness and curiosity to learn new environments and develop new skills.
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to thrive in high-demand, high-pressure situations.
- Should be flexible in working on the US- Time Zone
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as the #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
Greetings from zealous services!!
We have Immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (6.30PM - 4.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Do mention as "PRAVALIKA -HR" on the right top of your resume while coming for the walk in. Also bring a copy of your AADHAAR card xerox copy. Along with educational documents for verification.
Note: Interested candidates can kindly walk in to the below mentioned venue.
Zealous Services Pvt.Ltd ,
No:17/7, A Block ground floor
NRCS Towers, Kodambakkam high road
Landmark: Near to Palmgrove Hotel and News7 Channel
Refer to your Friends too!!! Spot Offer!!! Don't Miss It!!!
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Main point of contact for specific accounts
- May not oversee the day-to-day running of the account
- Primarily responsible for managing that account and maintaining an excellent client relationship.
- Establish budgets with the client
- SPOC for any conflict resolution
- Leads Account reviews
- Writes creative briefs, and approves payments to and from the client
- In charge of contracts and contract renewals, quality control on the account
- Actively pursues new opportunities with the client - The more opportunities, the more work, and money, for BIW.
NO SALES NO TARGET
English + Tamil/Kannada & Hindi
Good with communication
Reqiured Male candidates
Hsc/Grads Fresher can apply
Shift timing : 8am to 11pm (Any 9hrs shift)
Job Location : Malad west
who can join us spot
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success executive who possesses a strong drive for results.
Duties for the Customer Success Executive will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, etc.)
Strong Technical Background.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.