DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone, chats and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 6 months - 5 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
What we're looking for
We are looking for smart young people who are passionate about engaging with students and parents and ‘ethically’ sell transformational career guidance product to them. All you need is a laptop, internet connection, telephone with good network coverage & a humble attitude to talk to students and parents.
At iDC selling is just not a number. We are an unbiased career guidance company and we truly care for students. This is not going to be a typical sales role but a role where you will find job satisfaction as well!
- Your primary responsibility is to handle incoming and outgoing calls (tele) from students and parents to apprise them about iDreamCareer products.
- To manage 40-50 students/parents call per day
- Complete management and updating details in CRM (Leadsquare)
- Pitch iDC’s Product with lot of passion and enthusiasm
- Follow up with Prospects, share necessary information and bring it to closure
- Consistently hit quota and overachieve on Monthly and Quarterly Targets
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills. Good command over written & Spoken English.
- Ability to engage students/parents in conversation around their careers
- Experience in working in CRM tools like Leadsquare
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in telephonic sales/outbound sales is a must requirement for this role
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
● Drive Loan & Commerce Sales Centrally for OTO’s Digital Business of Two-Wheelers
● Liase with Business & Credit team to drive Loan Conversions from Applications
● Manage Team Leaders & Subordinates under Team Leaders to achieve maximum
efficiency within the Central Sales team
● Work with Training & Quality Assurance team to deliver better Sales Experience to the
● Own the Sales P&L and drive numbers on a monthly basis
● Liase closely with City Operations teams to ensure smooth omni-channel experience
- Strong Command & Experience in Sales within the Financial Services Industry
- 6 to 10 Years of Overall experience
- Medium to Large Organization at least 4 years of relevant Financial Services Experience
- Should have managed mid to large size teams
- MBA Preferred but not mandatory
- Should have managed Sales & Revenue Targets before
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sales Manager, you will manage and lead a team of 8-10 inside sales people and will be directly reporting to National Sales Manager
What you will do:
- Recruiting, training, monitoring and improving the performance of the team
- Engaging with lending partners to ensure timely process of loan applications
- Reviewing the team’s performance on a regular basis, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Should have experience in B2C tele sales management
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus, but not mandatory
- Should be familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Should be result-oriented and a have strong sense of ownership
- Must have good communication skills
We are looking for Business Development Executive to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as BDE.
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you.
We are looking for Sales Representative to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as Sales Person.
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales representative to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
Prospect and qualify new sales leads
Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products
Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
Meet and/or exceed quotas
Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Qualifications for Sales Representative
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
2-4 years of sales experience
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively and following up sales leads to generate sale.
- Responding to sales and service enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Negotiating the as per agreement terms and closing sales. Meet the Prospects and convert into business
- Achieving sales targets on weekly and monthly basis
- Ready to take initiative
- Highly innovative, proactive and should operate efficiently under minimal supervision Well-presented, polite and tactful
- Can handle customer feedback and have patience while pitching for sale conversion
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Any graduate / Post graduate with MBA in Marketing as specialization
- Graduation Must.
- Candidates with 0 - 1 years of experience in Direct Sales, Ad sales, Online Sales or related work experience would be an added advantage.
o Identify potential target areas
o Identify sales blitz opportunities
o Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved
o To create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers
o Update all internal systems to properly track potential customer and customer
Update the CRM with lead information
Track changes on leads
Input and update information on customer conversations