Designation: – Business Development Executive
Location: – Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Qualification: – B.tech, M.tech, BCA, MCA, BSC, MSC (IT, CE), MBA (Marketing).
Working Days:- 5 Days (Mon- Fri)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effective lead generation.
- Having prior familiarity with bidding portals.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Identifying areas for growth and development.
- Prospects for fresh opportunities are safeguarded.
- Responsible for meeting the predetermined sales target.
- Creating a long-term new business strategy to include foreign agency owners and stimulate growth.
- Delivering on these targets to guarantee revenue expectations are reached.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing department to create bespoke campaigns for appropriate prospects.
- Input into sales and marketing collateral - how the company positions itself for diverse audiences.
- Taking advantage of networking opportunities.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Documentation and presenting abilities.
- English communication is required.
- Experience in the international domain is required.
- Basic understanding is required for bidding and running email campaigns.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Bosc Tech Labs Pvt Ltd
Role: Business Development
- Exp: 0-5 Years
- CTC: up to 6 LPA
- Location: Ahmedabad
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our creative agency team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business opportunities for our agency's services, including branding, design, digital marketing, video production, and web development.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through various channels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop customized solutions and strategies.
- Prepare proposals and presentations to pitch agency services to potential clients.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients and ensure all terms and conditions are met.
- Monitor and report on sales metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of sales strategies and plans.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- For Freshers we only have requirements with good communication, has done master's & enthusiastic
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Act as a liaison between the company and clients, maintaining and strengthening relationships
Respond to client inquiries and concerns, providing accurate and timely information
Assist in the planning and execution of client events and meetings
Collaborate with other teams to ensure successful project completion
Provide administrative support to the Client Relations team, including data entry, scheduling appointments, and managing documents
Conduct research to identify new potential clients and opportunities for business growth
Assist in the development of marketing materials and presentations for clients
Attend meetings and take notes as necessary
Duration: 4 months, Stipend: Rs 3000 per month, Full-time assured ob offer on successful completion of internship.
- Identify, contact and engage prospective clients.
- Online ad sales.
- Make daily sales calls/presentations and bring revenue for the company.
- Convert leads coming from the website.
- Create and implement strategies to seek out potential partners to promote our solutions.
Role : Business Development Manager
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Min 1-2 years of experience in a sales organisation (would be ideal if person has been selling product similar to DYT)
- Responsible for sales and growth of at least one vertical / region / territory in the organisation
- Track record of hunting for new business and ability to extract more business from existing clients
- Proven track record of sales growth within the organisation
- Established relationship with media agencies, preferred would be with digital agencies and PR agencies
- Good negotiating skills
- Good rapport with clients and agency partners
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
20,000 - 25,000 a month
Academic counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
1.Skilled person required and need to be
dedicated and long run.
2. Initiating phone conversations with students
and parents who are interested in their higher
studies and pursuing education. And bring
awareness about the value of education
3. Intensely following up with the prospects and
closing the sales within the sales cycle
4. Diligently communicating and priming the lead
through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, and
5. Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure
& performance-driven competitive environment
6. Monitoring self-performance at all times while
also contributing to the team performance,
keeping track of factors like conversion factor,
average revenue generated per lead, average
revenue per sale, etc
Coimbatore - 641037, Tamil Nadu: Reliably
commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRMRequirements
Should have minimum 4+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
- To prospect new clients by fixing appointments, presenting company credentials, taking briefs, developing proposals.
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
- Conceptualization of new ideas/themes on client requirement
- Designing Project Presentation for client pitching (in coordination with CS Manager)
- Developing Project Quotations in sync with the Production manager
- Coordination with the creative team for creative development for proposed or ongoing projects. Further achieving client approvals on it.