Perform Data Analysis in the area of shipment on-time performance and ensure SLA compliance.
Develop and use collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals; develop individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas and appreciating others' efforts.
Analyze complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
Track and trace logistics shipments globally.
Processing documents and information through the established shipment processing systems.
Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Identify Process Improvement opportunities and drive active discussions to explore those opportunities.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality.
We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast-moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
We are currently looking to hire a driven Sales Operations Analyst to join our team and play an instrumental part in providing insightful data analysis to help drive sales performance and growth objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales team productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team with key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business
- Attainment planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals. Managing proposals and contracts.
- Monitoring and analyzing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Onboarding new sales team members
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Experience working with other Sales Engagement Tools such as Outreach.io will be an advantage.
- Strong capabilities in Excel.
- Analytical mind and as well as a strong commercial acumen.
- Proactive and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Should be able to communicate well with the internal team.
3. Should ensure the process is not getting delayed.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Increasing efficiency of return center, looking at process from unloading to put away and measure each stage
- Planning of spares - packaging for return
- Ensuring zero stock out for spare and packing material
- Working on efficiency of testing center and ensuring all goods repacked are in line with company standard
- Working with warranty team for forward guidance on what will come as return so warranty stock can be planned
- Reconciling debits issued by Amazon, Flipkart and Myntra and tracking advance shipping notice and ensuring that these are GRN , if not received in 15 days then raising a case with respective partner and tracking the entire life cycle with finance
- Managing Inventory accuracy and cycle count to ensure zero stock pilferage
- Raising tickets for shortages received viz a viz debit notes issued
What you need to have:
- Mandatory to have specialization in return management and good planning skill and data driver approach
- Data driven mindset , should be have analytical bent of mind to reduce returns
- Should have worked in operations driven company with good analytic and problem solving capabilities
- Six sigma certified
- Strong with excel
- MBA from a good institute
- Esop can be given based on performance
- Minimum 4 year experience into high volume operational businesses
- Preferably from e-commerce domain
Zevi is building a neural search engine using NLP and AI to improve the overall site conversion. Currently we are building our founding team and this role is a part of customer success and will work closely on scaling the business from 0 to 1. We are a deeptech startup in the country going after a multi billion dollar market. You will be joining as one of the early members of the team and will have direct access to all the strategies being put in place.
Job Profile : Data Labeller, Testing, Excel, Data entry
What You'll Do:
- Create Labelled dataset
- Test different queries on search pages
- Manage internal stakeholders along with external ones
- Work with NLP team to understand their requirement
- Work with engineering team to get data
What You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Labelling and management
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- If you have operated in a SAAS environment as a CSM
Why choose Zevi:
- Direct implementation of of your ideas and strategies
- Be a part of a hyper growth startup in it’s very early stages
- Work closely with the founding team in ensuring delight for Zevi’s customers all over the world
- Relay information from customers to product teams and be a part of the design conversations
Expected Pay and Perks:
- Pay will be recalibrated on subsequent fund raises
Your main focus is to support the senior management by taking care of important administrative, corporate and project-related responsibilities. You love to assist people and are great at staying on top of multiple internal and external requirements in the company.
A stint with Myrsa will enrich you with new work and life experiences like never before. If you are ready to challenge yourself and be the change you want to see in the world then send us your application today.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
• Manage operations accounts and review project finance reports
• Source and manage vendors and office logistics
• Manage and keep current Customer Relationship Management system up-to-date
• Support operations which include events, projects and day-to-day corporate administration
• Maintain offline and online filing system
• Manage and screen phone calls and guests
• Carry out research and present write-ups
• University degree, relevant field is preferable
• Relevant work experience as assistant or secretary for a minimum of 4 years
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills in English
• Able to exercise independent judgment and work effectively without close supervision
• Meticulous and accurate in attending to detail and quality
• Proactive and taking initiative in improving how work is done
• Able to schedule work effectively and meet multiple deadlines
• Hard working and flexible to work outside normal work hours/weekends
• Used to adapting to fast-changing priorities
Relations and Reporting
External network relations
Following your areas of responsibility, you will be focusing on the following relations:
Customers, Partners, Service Providers & Vendors
Organizational placement and internal relations
Your day to day management reference is the CEO/Director with whom you will prioritize and plan your work.
1. In the short term your goal is to provide excellent service internally and offload responsibilities from management and other staff to focus on their core responsibilities
2. In the long term your goal is to improve our operations capacity and maturity of processes, increase structure, automation and project management
Your job holds professional development possibilities in the form of increased responsibility in the following areas:
• Support projects
• Support tender and RFP submissions
• Support senior management
• Liaison with consultants and partners
• Development of operations mechanisms, SOPs and processes
• Vendor management
> Hands on experience in SOX Compliance testing activities
> Professional certification like ISO27001 LA, ITIL and C certificate for 6+ years’ experience
> Controls testing includes walkthrough, TOE (Test of Effectiveness) and RFT (Roll Forward Testing)
> Knowledgeable in Identity and Access Management
> Act as a SME for the assigned Business and for the entire GRC CoE for ITGC control testing activities and for other related IT SOx work
> Review deliverables for quality assurance and recommend automations, innovation ideas and process changes, if any
> Should have adequate expertise in working with Microsoft office suite of tools such as word, excel and presentation
> Must to have very good communication/email communication and Analytical Skills
> Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit on a regular basis
> Recurring meeting with the customer to update status on deliverables, issues and concerns, if any
> Prepare metrics and dashboards required for tracking and present to customer on periodic basis.
> Record rest results and give support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
> Lead the offshore team members and help to address both deliverables and operational activities
> Conduct trainings for new team members onboarded
> Good to have skill - Expertise in HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO, GDPR, NIST framework controls
- Manages day to day business of the operations department
- Oversees operational processes while looking for improvement opportunities
- Anticipates & tracks operational risks and provides strategic solutions
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing quality control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
If you want accelerated growth & a steep learning curve, AskMisha is the place to be.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Create intelligent dashboards and analytics for business team using advanced excel/access and powerpoint
Understand the sales and leadership metrics and create business reports with insights and recommendation
Maintain documentation related to reports/procedures and personal tasks
Collaborate with internal team for required inputs within deadline
Perform quality checks for data correctness and execute with fine attention to details
2-5 years of industry experience in MIS reports
Proficiency in advanced excel including Macros
High attention to details with ability to keep track of the assigned tasks
Willingness to work on flexible hours, ability to plan, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload
1. Advanced excel knowledge
2. Practical knowledge of Macros
3. Graduation is necessary
4. Min. experience of 2-3 years