Is your next career move to work in a team which uses data, reporting and analytical skills to help answer business questions to make DAZN a data-driven company?
DAZN is a tech-first sport streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. We are challenging a traditional industry and giving power back to the fans. Our new Hyderabad tech hub will be the engine that drives us forward to the future. We’re pushing boundaries and doing things no-one has done before. Here, you have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen - to make a difference for our customers. When you join DAZN you will work on projects that impact millions of lives thanks to your critical contributions to our global products
This is the perfect place to work if you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale a global range of IT systems, Infrastructure, and IT Services. Our cutting-edge technology allows us to stream sports content to millions of concurrent viewers globally across multiple platforms and devices. DAZN’s Cloud based architecture unifies a range of technologies in order to deliver a seamless user experience and support a global user base and company infrastructure.
This role will be based in our brand-new Hyderabad office. Join us in India’s beautiful “City of Pearls” and bring your ambition to life.
- Communicate with different stakeholders such as Ad Tech Engineers and Product Owners
- Should be able to extensively work in Google Analytics and strong SQL knowledge is expected.
- Strong analytical skills
- 4-8 years of experience as Data Analyst
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong command on Google Analytics
- Reporting platform UI experience (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Experience with VAST tags, pixels trackers, etc.
- Experience with DSPs & third-party ad platforms (GAM, YoSpace, etc)
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So, if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
We are looking for a senior resource with Analyst skills and knowledge of IT projects, to support delivery of risk mitigation activities and automation in Aviva’s Global Finance Data Office. The successful candidate will bring structure to this new role in a developing team, with excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills. The Candidate will play the primary role of supporting data governance project/change activities. Candidates should be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Preferred skills include knowledge of Data Governance, Informatica Axon, SQL, AWS. In our team, success is measured by results and we encourage flexible working where possible.
- Engage with stakeholders to drive delivery of the Finance Data Strategy
- Support data governance project/change activities in Aviva’s Finance function.
- Identify opportunities and implement Automations for enhanced performance of the Team
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the following: business/project analyst, project/change management and data analytics.
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and hold the team and stakeholders to account on progress.
- Contribute, plan and execute end to end data governance framework.
- Basic knowledge of IT systems/projects and the development lifecycle.
- Experience gathering business requirements and reports.
- Advanced experience of MS Excel data processing (VBA Macros).
- Good communication
Degree in a quantitative or scientific field (e.g. Engineering, MBA Finance, Project Management) and/or experience in data governance/quality/privacy
Knowledge of Finance systems/processes
Experience in analysing large data sets using dedicated analytics tools
Designation – Assistant Manager TS
Location – BangaloreShift – 11 – 8 PM
Railofy aims at solving one of the biggest challenges of Indian domestic travellers – Waitlist problem in Indian Railways.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again.
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India (learn more about us on railofy.com)
About the role-
*Must be train smart* (Indian Railways)
As a Data Analyst, you will work with the database and data-science team in managing and updating the ever changing database related to trains, airports and buses etc.
You will also play a key role in monitoring the key KPIs.
Needless to say, you will be exposed to almost all the verticals of a tech startup and play a key role in solving real life problems.
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing databases, MIS reporting or analytics (non-technical)
- Should be ‘ Train Smart ‘. Knowledge of Indian Railways and trains is required
- Hands-on with MS excel and google sheets
- Access to laptop & internet to work from home
- Willing to relocate to Mumbai
- Graduation (completed) from reputed school / college (any field)
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website. This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of our overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
● Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
● Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
● Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
● Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
● Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
● Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
● Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
● Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
● Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
● High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at
coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
● Exceptional English written/verbal communication
● A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
● Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
● Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Data Analyst for an award-winning growth agency firm in Australia. The position is a part-time remote opportunity.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the entrepreneur from 8 AM - 5 PM IST (2 Days/Week) (Tentative to change based on requirement).
Experience required- 3-6 years
CTC- 4.2-7.2 LPA
About the client
The client is an award-winning growth agency firm from Australia. They help brands be heard by cutting through the noise and getting networked.
They are looking for a part-time Digital Data Analyst who is proficient in handling client dashboards, advertising campaigns, and conducting A/B tests. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and taking initiative toward building an innovative product, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Responsible for the creation of all new client reporting dashboards (Need to work with client/team to know and understand their needs.)
- Responsible for supporting digital analysis, data insights, reporting, and training
- Would be generating weekly reports with key data insights for clients/team
- Would work alongside the Performance Director for reporting, and closely with a senior associate
- Design and conduct A/B tests in collaboration with the team
- Analyze digital UX and identify areas of friction for users
- Prepare and visualize data from a variety of sources such as Google Analytics, advertising campaign data, and CRM data
- Proficiency in/ Experience with:
- Google Analytics, Advertising Campaign, and CRM Data
- Analyzing digital UX
- Conducting A/B tests
- Experience with Data visualization - Microsoft Excel and/or Tableau /Google Data Studio
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Business, a related discipline, or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Possess strong domain knowledge - Digital Analytics (Google Analytics, App Analytics (Firebase/AppsFlyer/Branch/MixPanel), CRO, Media Analytics
Ability to handle Google Analytics clients end-to-end
Contribute to building effective process management, mentoring teammates, reducing product & execution inefficiencies
Be responsible for day-to-day Google Analytics operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
Own, manage and grow digital analytics strategies for clients.
Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights, and effectively communicating this to the client.
As a Senior Data Engineer part of the data team, you will be responsible for running the data systems and services that monitor and report on the end to end Data infrastructure. We are heavily dependent on Snowflake, Airflow, Fivetran, Looker for our business intelligence and embrace AWS as a key partner across our engineering teams. You will report directly in the Head of Data Engineering and work closely with our ML Engineering and Data science Team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Integration of additional data sources into our Snowflake Data Warehouse using Fivetran or custom code
- Building infrastructure that helps our analysts to move faster, such as adding tests to our CI/CD systems
- Designing, developing, and implementing scalable, automated processes for data extraction, processing, and analysis
- Maintaining an accurate log of the technical documentation for the warehouse
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as they arise
- Ensuring all servers and applications are patched and upgraded in a timely manner
- Looking for ways of improving both what and how services are delivered by the department
- Building data loading services for the purpose of importing data from numerous, disparate data sources, inclusive of APIs, logs, relational, and non-relational databases
- Working with the BI Developer to ensure that all data feeds are optimised and available at the required times. This can include Change Capture, Change Data Control and other “delta loading” approaches
- Discovering, transforming, testing, deploying and documenting data sources
- Applying, help defining, and championing data warehouse governance: data quality, testing, coding best practises, and peer review
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Family & Self Health Insurance
- Life & Accidental Insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount of 40,000 per year)
- Flexible working options
- Share Options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- You have extensive development in Building ELT pipelines (Snowflake added advantage )
- You have experience in building data solutions, both batch processes and streaming applications
- You have extensive experience in designing , architecting and implementing best Data Engineering practices
- You have good experience in Data Modelling
- You have extensive experience in writing SQL statements and performance tuning them
- You have experience in data mining, data warehouse solutions, and ETL, and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- You have experience architecting analytical databases
- You have experience working in a data engineering or data warehousing team
- You have high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment
- You have strong technical documentation skills and the ability to be clear and precise with business users
- You have business-level of English and good communication skills
- You have knowledge of various systems across the AWS platform and the role they play e.g. Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, Glue
- You have experience with Git and Docker
- You have experience with with Snowflake, dbt, Apache Airflow, Python, Fivetran, AWS, git and Looker
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love - for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
Department: - Engineering
Bidgely is looking for extraordinary and dynamic Senior Data Analyst to be part of its core team in Bangalore. You must have delivered exceptionally high quality robust products dealing with large data. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
● Design and implement a high volume data analytics pipeline in Looker for Bidgely flagship product.
● Implement data pipeline in Bidgely Data Lake
● Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.
● 3-5 years of strong experience in data analytics and in developing data pipelines.
● Very good expertise in Looker
● Strong in data modeling, developing SQL queries and optimizing queries.
● Good knowledge of data warehouse (Amazon Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Hive).
● Good understanding of Big data applications (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Airflow, S3, Cloudera)
● Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes.
- Proficiency in shell scripting
- Proficiency in automation of tasks
- Proficiency in Pyspark/Python
- Proficiency in writing and understanding of sqoop
- Understanding of CloudEra manager
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Good understanding of Excel