Our client is the worlds largest media investment company and a global digital transformation agency with 1200 employees across 21 nations. They support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, e-commerce and across traditional channels
About The Role
· Provide support on Campaign Measurement, Brand Lift studies, Reporting and other data needs (ingestion, cleaning, delivery etc.)
· Code in SQL, Python to create reports and build dashboards.
· Use Bigquery, Python, Datalab (GCP) and automate recurring workloads to improve efficiency
· Maintain underlying data infrastructure and troubleshoot data issues
· Generate meaningful insights from data using advanced analytics/statistical techniques and create dashboards and presentations for wider teams.
· Liaise closely with clients (internally and externally) on projects and work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in-class work is being delivered.
A bit about yourself
· 0-2 years of experience required
· Programming skills in SQL, Python/R
· Logical thinking and problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
· Adherence to quality & ability to plan & prioritize the work
· Passionate about data analysis, ability to troubleshoot data anomalies, pulling data from several sources, integrating it to create data layers
· Experience in applying big data, statistics, analytical techniques and technology to solve client problems will be plus
· Experience in creating dashboards, reports, presentations and finding insights, and strong business acumen to provide actionable strategic recommendations will be plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About My client is a leading media agency
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data fromprimary orsecondary data sources andmaintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends orpatternsin complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computerreports, printouts, and performance indicatorsto locate and correct code problems.
● Work withmanagementto prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new processimprovement opportunities.
● Proven working experienceas aData Analyst or BusinessDataAnalyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept atqueries,reportwriting and presenting findings.
Job Location SouthDelhi, New Delhi
• Solid technical / data-mining skills and ability to work with large volumes of data; extract
and manipulate large datasets using common tools such as Python and SQL other
programming/scripting languages to translate data into business decisions/results
• Be data-driven and outcome-focused
• Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and
• Must be an intuitive, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed
• Takes personal ownership; Self-starter; Ability to drive projects with minimal guidance
and focus on high impact work
• Learns continuously; Seeks out knowledge, ideas and feedback.
• Looks for opportunities to build owns skills, knowledge and expertise.
• Experience with big data and cloud computing viz. Spark, Hadoop (MapReduce, PIG,
• Experience in risk and credit score domains preferred
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent context-switching in a fast-paced
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Engage with executive level stakeholders from client's team to translate business problems to high level solution approach
- Partner closely with practice, and technical teams to craft well-structured comprehensive proposals/ RFP responses clearly highlighting Tredence’s competitive strengths relevant to Client's selection criteria
- Actively explore the client’s business and formulate solution ideas that can improve process efficiency and cut cost, or achieve growth/revenue/profitability targets faster
- Work hands-on across various MLOps problems and provide thought leadership
- Grow and manage large teams with diverse skillsets
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists
- BE/BTech/MTech (Specialization/courses in ML/DS)
- At-least 7+ years of Consulting services delivery experience
- Very strong problem-solving skills & work ethics
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking, storyboarding and executive communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in Python/R, SQL
- 5+ years of experience in NLP algorithms, Regression & Classification Modelling, Time Series Forecasting
- Hands on work experience in DevOps
- Should have good knowledge in different deployment type like PaaS, SaaS, IaaS
- Exposure on cloud technologies like Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge in python and packages for data analysis (scikit-learn, scipy, numpy, pandas, matplotlib).
- Knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc
- Experience with one or more Container-ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in building orchestration pipeline to convert plain python models into a deployable API/RESTful endpoint.
- Good understanding of OOP & Data Structures concepts
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to deployment strategies like: Blue/Green, Canary, AB Testing, Multi-arm Bandit
- Experience in Helm is a plus
- Strong understanding of data infrastructure, data warehouse, or data engineering
You can expect to –
- Work with world’ biggest retailers and help them solve some of their most critical problems. Tredence is a preferred analytics vendor for some of the largest Retailers across the globe
- Create multi-million Dollar business opportunities by leveraging impact mindset, cutting edge solutions and industry best practices.
- Work in a diverse environment that keeps evolving
- Hone your entrepreneurial skills as you contribute to growth of the organization
- Designing and coding the data warehousing system to desired company specifications
- Conducting preliminary testing of the warehousing environment before data is extracted
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Providing maintenance support
- Consulting with data management teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data storage needs
- Presenting the company with warehousing options based on their storage needs
- Experience of 1-3 years in Informatica Power Center
- Excellent knowledge in Oracle database and Pl-SQL such - Stored Procs, Functions, User Defined Functions, table partition, Index, views etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Server database
- Hands on experience in Informatica Power Center and Database performance tuning, optimization including complex Query optimization techniques Understanding of ETL Control Framework
- Experience in UNIX shell/Perl Scripting
- Good communication skills, including the ability to write clearly
- Able to function effectively as a member of a team
- Proactive with respect to personal and technical development
● Working on an awesome AI product for the eCommerce domain.
● Build the next-generation information extraction, computer vision product powered
by state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning techniques.
● Work with an international top-notch engineering team with full commitment to
Machine Learning development.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues &
● Good understanding of the mainstream deep learning models from multiple domains:
computer vision, NLP, reinforcement learning, model optimization, etc.
● Hands-on experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet,
BERT. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open-source libraries
in a short time.
● Hands-on experience with the Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web
services and modern software technologies.
● Maintained/contributed machine learning projects, familiar with the agile software
development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version
● Skilled in the following programming languages: Python 3.
● Good English skills especially for writing and reading documentation
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-
after startups in India
upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India
We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India
Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Are you excited by the challenge and the opportunity of applying data-science and data- analytics techniques to the fast developing education technology domain? Do you look forward to, the sense of ownership and achievement that comes with innovating and creating data products from scratch and pushing it live into Production systems? Do you want to work with a team of highly motivated members who are on a mission to empower individuals through education?
If this is you, come join us and become a part of the upGrad technology team. At upGrad the technology team enables all the facets of the business - whether it’s bringing efficiency to ourmarketing and sales initiatives, to enhancing our student learning experience, to empowering our content, delivery and student success teams, to aiding our student’s for their desired careeroutcomes. We play the part of bringing together data & tech to solve these business problems and opportunities at hand.
We are looking for an highly skilled, experienced and passionate data-scientist who can come on-board and help create the next generation of data-powered education tech product. The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a Data Science role before wherein he/she is comfortable working with unknowns, evaluating the data and the feasibility of applying scientific techniques to business problems and products, and have a track record of developing and deploying data-science models into live applications. Someone with a strong math, stats, data-science background, comfortable handling data (structured+unstructured) as well as strong engineering know-how to implement/support such data products in Production environment.
Ours is a highly iterative and fast-paced environment, hence being flexible, communicating well and attention-to-detail are very important too. The ideal candidate should be passionate about the customer impact and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or comparable role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science/Data Analytics, Math/Statistics or related discipline
- Experience in building and deploying Machine Learning models in Production systems
- Strong analytical skills: ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business problem or opportunity at hand
- Strong programming skills: comfortable with Python - pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib; Databases - SQL and noSQL
- Strong communication skills: ability to both formulate/understand the business problem at hand as well as ability to discuss with non data-science background stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
Experience in Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing
Advanced degree in Data Science/Data Analytics or Math/Statistics
Comfortable with data-visualization tools and techniques
Knowledge of AWS and Data Warehousing
Passion for building data-products for Production systems - a strong desire to impact
the product through data-science technique
- Installing and configuring Informatica components, including high availability; managing server activations and de-activations for all environments; ensuring that all systems and procedures adhere to organizational best practices
- Day to day administration of the Informatica Suite of services (PowerCenter, IDS, Metadata, Glossary and Analyst).
- Informatica capacity planning and on-going monitoring (e.g. CPU, Memory, etc.) to proactively increase capacity as needed.
- Manage backup and security of Data Integration Infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain all data warehouse, data marts, and ETL functions for the organization as a part of an infrastructure team.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as software upgrades.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Architecture Team , analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines.
- Work with vendors to manage support SLA’s and influence vendor product roadmap
- Provide leadership and guidance in technical meetings, define standards and assist/provide status updates
- Work with cross functional operations teams such as systems, storage and network to design technology stacks.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience as Informatica Engineer and Developer role
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an ETL environment as a developer.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in SQL coding and understanding of databases
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in command line troubleshooting
- Proficiency in writing code in Perl/Shell scripting languages
- Understanding of Java and concepts of Object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of systems, networking, and storage
- Strong knowledge of scalability and high availability
GREETINGS FROM CODEMANTRA !!!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR DATA SCIENCE/AI AND ML ARCHITECT !!!
Skills and Qualifications
*Strong Hands-on experience in Python Programming
*** Working experience with Computer Vision models - Object Detection Model, Image Classification
* Good experience in feature extraction, feature selection techniques and transfer learning
* Working Experience in building deep learning NLP Models for text classification, image analytics-CNN,RNN,LSTM.
* Working Experience in any of the AWS/GCP cloud platforms, exposure in fetching data from various sources.
* Good experience in exploratory data analysis, data visualisation, and other data pre-processing techniques.
* Knowledge in any one of the DL frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Caffe Good knowledge in statistics, distribution of data and in supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
* Exposure to OpenCV Familiarity with GPUs + CUDA Experience with NVIDIA software for cluster management and provisioning such as nvsm, dcgm and DeepOps.
* We are looking for a candidate with 9+ years of relevant experience , who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools: *Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
*Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, RDS, AWS-Sagemaker(Added advantage)
*Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages in any: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
*Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
*Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
*Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
*Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
*Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
*Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
*Secure and manage when needed GPU cluster resources for events
*Write comprehensive internal feedback reports and find opportunities for improvements
*Manage GPU instances/machines to increase the performance and efficiency of the ML/DL model
The programmer should be proficient in python and should be able to work totally independently. Should also have skill to work with databases and have strong capability to understand how to fetch data from various sources, organise the data and identify useful information through efficient code.
Familiarity with Python
Some examples of work: