- Maintain all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments.
- Bank Reconciliation, Payment Collection.
- Monthly GST Working.
- Reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors
- Payment follows up by Telephonic & mailing
- Daily Stock maintains.
- Handling petty Cash Records.
- Maintain Sales Purchase Registers & Keep in Software properly
- Banking works like a Cheques issue for clearing Cash Deposit, NEFT, and RTGS
- Handling Day-to-Day Accounting
- Prepare Salary Statement, PF Account, Worker Salary, daily wages for Worker
- Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Debtors Controls Accounts, Balance sheet Statement, Consumption Charts, Trial Balance, Fixed Assets.
- Tally Erp, Microsoft NAV ERP
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Green Mobiles
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Qualification – Graduate / B.Com
- Gender – Male
- Experience – 2 to 3 Years
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Email
- Knowledge of Tally would be added advantage
- Language—Tamil (must) and English
- Salary – 22-25K per month
- Joining – Immediate
Job Location in Chennai ( Work From Office )
- Working Days – 6 Days a week
- Timing – 9:30am to 6:30p
We are hiring for Accountant Position..
Exp.- 6 months- 3 Years
#Candidate must have good working exp. in TDS filling,GST returns filling ,need to having good experience in Accounting work, verifying MIS Reports.
#Having Good Experience in -
4.PF & PT
#Excel, Tally and knowledge on Zoho Books will be advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
About the Company
Ofin is an online business service and compliance platform which helps small and medium-sized businesses to start, run and grow their business at an affordable cost. Ofin was started in August 2019 with a mission to help entrepreneurs to start their businesses companies and have hassle-free compliance. We have helped hunhelpusinesses across India with our range of services.
We are looking for an experienced Account manager to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Account manager responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general, ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and managing a team of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
Account manager duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks. CANDIDATES HAVE KNOWLEDGE UP TO FINALIZATION IN TALLY. KNOWLEDGE OF ZOHOBOOKS WILL BE AN ADDED ADVANTAGE. SALES & PURCHASE INVOICE, BANK RECONCILIATION, TAXATION PART, GST, ITR, TDS, TCS, STOCK INVENTORY
- Prepare tax payments
- Estimate and track tax returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Organize and update the company’s tax database
- Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
- Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
- Share financial data with the accounting department
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers
Customers can choose from a variety of food kits that allows them to pick ingredients of their choice. With the belief that good food never fails in bringing people together, the startup has made the whole experience of eating a common meal interactive by applying the DIY concept.
What you will do:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns of the company
- Reconciling accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Issuing invoices for all the payments which are due to the company, tracking the cash inflow and also reporting any late transactions
- Settling the payment transactions due to be paid to third-parties, managing the same and thus issuing stop-payment instructions accordingly
- Preparing and maintaining financial records and statements of the company including, but not limited to, P&L, book-keeping and general entries
- Posting and managing all journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Ensuring timely closure of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Ensuring timely compliance of GST of various transactions
- Generation of various financial statements concerning the liabilities and assets of the business, using Tally
- Auditing financial performance and accordingly advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Forecasting the financial status of the company and also analyzing the risk factors involved
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Relevant work experience as an Accountant
- Graduation is a must. Female candidates preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work 6 days a week
- Good knowledge and work experience in Tally
- Excellent in time management and critical thinking
- Candidate who can multitask and with an eye for detail
Resource 1: Manager Finance
- Accounts and Finance:
Managing & leading the team of Finance & accounts and driving them towards the business goal of the company including Internal Control over Financial reporting, documenting, fixed assets management and complete working capital management.
- Treasury Management
Coordinating & liaisoning with the banks, renewal of working capital limits with proper documentation. Submitting the monthly/qtrly/annual statements with Banks. Involve in managing the liquidity, understanding the risk and return analysis of investment management
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance
- Liaising with consultants/Auditors with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances/Statutory and Internal Audits
- Ensure non payroll compliances under various statutory laws applicable
- Managing Audits of under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- MIS & Analytics
Involve in preparing MIS reports by analyzing the P &L, Balance sheet and various financial reports for the understanding of top management. Involve in gathering various information and analyzing the financial data for decision making.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of Industry Experience
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
- Field manage audit engagements, including management of client relationships;
- Plan and deliver a range of audit and assurance services;
- Supervise teams to successfully execute engagements and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Help to drive our continuous improvement in audit methodology and develop new ways of working through innovation and transformation; and
- Participate in practice management activities, including facilitation of internal training courses and staff development.
Working on debt raising transactions and other Treasury related activities
Gathering and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and industries;
Syndication of long- term and short-term debt for corporate customers, and designing, financing and implementing structured products
Preparation of Financial Model, Information Memorandum, Project Reports and related documents
Preparation of Presentation and Pitch Books
Coordination and Liaising with bank/NBFCs/FIs
Maintaining and Developing New relationships with bank/NBFCs/FIs
Help leadership team with pitch-deck, debt-syndication and preparing presentation
Assisting in the legal documentation, due-diligence and closing process of the transaction through constant contact with the Clients and debt providers.