VB Advanced Excel
Experience creating PowerPoint slide decks and along with that experience in automating the PowerPoint slide creation using excel VBA Formats extracted data based on expected report output with batching capability and multiple data formatting requirements Consolidate and combine extracted data from multiple resources using automated tools excel, VBA macro, SQL database, and/or from different system/tools/Database in one single database using SQL queries to standardize data structure
Professional Attributes :
Gathers and analyse report requirements from stakeholders Identify the processing tool Excel / SQL and provide a robust solution which can be easily leveraged or extended to other domains Building complex VBA scripts to automate Excel spreadsheet processes
- The employee will be Spocsperson for all back office activities for one of our client
- Responding to queries via mail and inbound calls.
- Generating bulk offer letters and salary slips and sending them on mail
- Documentation , updating of details and onboarding of received data in master file.
- Verification of bank details.
- Sharing and maintaining database of Esic and PF to employees.
- Updating Nominee details and family details of employees
- Any other back office and data maintenance activities as required in future.
- Payroll Data Sheet Maintenance where verifying the attendance and salary details including its ESIC , PT , PF Calculation etc.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent hands on practice on working on Ms Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Pivot Table , Vlookup , Conditional formatting etc and shortcut key formulas
- 30 -40 wpm per minute typing skills are mandatory
- 1 -2+ years’ experience as database management or MIS Executive
- Candidates who have experience in customer service while maintaining database and working on excel will be preferred
- Satisfactory communication skills in English to respond queries on mails.
- Person who is dedicated towards his work and understand his duties
Job Location – Paldi , Ahmedabad
Salary – 15000-20000
Job Description :
- We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain our eCommerce websites.
- As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Experience: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc
- Full understanding of the Magento themes and templating systems.
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and developing web services
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop
- Visualizations) and Azure Data Storages.
- Should have experience in Power BI mobile Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- AAS Data model Deployment in Azure, Querying data from AAS to build Reports
- Experience in developing, optimizing, and administering Tabular Models in 'Azure Analysis service'.
- Design and Create AAS/OLAP/ Tabular cubes and automate processes for analytical needs.
- Good knowledge of DWH concepts.
- Expertise in developing OLAP cubes and developing complex calculations, Aggregations, implementing a dynamic security model using DAX functions in - Azure Analysis service
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus
- Experience in the field of Bot development
- UiPath RPA developer advanced certificate must.
We’re looking for Compensation Advisor to help drive our compensation philosophy and programs to support our overall people strategies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support our Corporate functions with all elements of general compensation including job evaluation & classification within the Elastic job infrastructure
- Create and present comprehensive analysis to assess compensation issues in the business and provide market competitive and business aligned solutions using internal and external benchmark data sources
- Partner and provide thought leadership to HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and line management on the administration of all Elastic compensation programs and policies
- Assist in the planning and management of annual compensation processes and programs (e.g. Annual Compensation Cycle)
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation business outcomes
- Partner with other Global Compensation team members and broader HR team in the design, development and maintenance of various compensation policies and programs
- Evangelize Elastic’s Compensation and Total Rewards Strategy
- A real passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments, the ability to thrive in ambiguity and devote a diversified global view to all you do
- Experience with compensation design and administration
- A dedication to think big, use data to drive strategy, challenge convention, and potentially reinvent how work is done
- A proficiency in optimizing compensation processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility
- The dexterity to balance critical, long term thinking about how we scale and optimize our rapidly growing employee base in tandem with the development and execution of global people strategies
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related experience; or 3 years with a Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in compensation analysis, financial analysis, statistical analysis, and/or data modeling is required
- Demonstrable mastery with Excel and Google suite
- Experience working with HR Business Partners or similar in a business facing role to solve compensation challenges.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth, global organization and exposure to compensation programs at scale
- Strategic, analytical, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to get into the details; real passion for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus.
Additional Information - We Take Care Of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement
Create and modify database schema, T-SQL scripts, stored procedures and other database
objects and SSIS packages in order to meet customer requirements.
Must have strong working knowledge of MS SQL Management Studio
Set up, maintenance and support jobs in SQL Agent
MS SQL Server 2012/2016 and T-SQL in OLAP and OLTP
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Database: MS SQL Server 2016/2019
UpMan Placements Pvt. Ltd