Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Creative UI/UX designer , Logo, Mobile UI , Web Layout ( Figma , Photoshop, Corel )
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
About Fruxinfo Private Limited
Fruxinfo is a web design company based in India. We serve website design, SEO, web development and graphic design services. We have been forming our work with hand-picked developers since 2011.
We have been designing websites and ranking websites on search engines for 8 years. In the current scenario we can fulfill all the needs of web services with our hand-picked team of development. Web designing and SEO are not just a work but a passion. You can trust Fruxinfo based on completed previous work and reviews.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance. Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 2-3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Big Plus for thoroughly understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the systems
• Knowledge of Nodejs is really big plus for our Ecosystem.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player.
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.htmlhttps://" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture |https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank"> Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation |https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank"> Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- COVID Care :https://blog.gofynd.com/building-a-stronger-engaged-fynd-dee62325b8d2" target="_blank">Fully Remote Working for 2021
- Mediclaim policy (Includes spouse, Kids & parents)
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product owners and engineers.
- Ensuring design consistency with the client’s development standards and guidelines.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop and fluency in mobile-based information architecture and design.
- Creating visually appealing experiences that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Guiding and maintaining developer teams and best practices.
What you need to have:
- Experience in creating ‘Responsive’ and ‘Adaptive’ web-sites using HTML5 and CSS3 targeting desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Proficiency with Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies.
- For UI developer job- must have the ability to provide SEO solutions for websites
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Sound knowledge of IT concepts and the latest trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
6-9 years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment.
Never give up attitude
Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS is desirable.
You should have exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
Exposure of building responsive websites at scale will be a plus.
Prior exposure to building React Native components for Hybrid mobile apps will be a plus
Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone along with ReactJs is desirable.
Good understanding of webpack and redux
- Understanding requirements present in specification documents
- Integrate data from various backend-services and databases
- Working with code base across multiple development & staging environments
- Take part in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Be part of Production deployment & release activities
- Must Have:
* Proven working experience in web programming
* Must have knowledge on Angular 4+
* Good to have knowledge on React js
* Good to have knowledge on view.js
* Good documentation skills
- 2 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
- Provide expert support to the business as needed to promote the products you are responsible for;
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality;
- Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams;
- Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality;
- Document functional and design specifications;
- Create web application front end as per design comps and information architecture;
- Understand the requirements of the product thoroughly;
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer;
- Analyze and Assess the Work. Work on implementing enhancements on UI framework;
- Take complete ownership of features for end-end development;
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level;
- Sound technical leadership in developing distributed systems;
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems;
- Lead a team of 4-5 engineers;
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and manage detailed user interface specifications.
Company name: Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer/Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience: 2 to 3 Year
We are looking for a highly skilled Vue.js Developer to collaborate with a team of designers and developers to create web applications and platforms for our clients. You will mainly be responsible for developing the user-side of the web application and enhancing user experience through high level transitions and animations. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and ability to create testable, reusable, and scalable code.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create an innovative website that draws the user’s attention and interest.
- Implement front-end components with Vue.js framework
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Vue.js and object orientated programming
- Highly proficient in Vue.js framework
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses good communication skills -- both verbal and written.
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent client - interfacing skills.
- Team player, self-motivator
Why to join Anviam Solutions-
- International onsite opportunity
- Growth Opportunities.
- Hand holding model to groom your skillset
- 5 days working- Only 1st Saturday is working
- Internal promotions
- Fun and extra-curricular activities
- Professional environment
Company Website -https://anviam.com/
- We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectation into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimized both in technology and in delivering the best user experience. You’ll be working on various projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with numerous open-source technologies, messaging/web service protocols (REST, JSONRPC, SOAP, etc.) and one of the more common architecture frameworks.
- Understanding and presenting the immediate/tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context of the client’s business to help the stakeholders justify investments.
- Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the enterprise and wider best practice.
- Sound knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Knowledge of Pixi js (is plus)
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Bright and enthusiastic, self starter
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Implemented CI and Automated frameworks in Enterprise environment
- Past experience in CI/CD/DevOps practices
- Qualified in any technical skill assessment platform (Eg: Hacker Ranker, member, stars) in respective technical capabilities