ProCreator is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join the team. We are looking for a talented Internal Recruiter who will be key in driving the growth of the company’s technical department (Design & Development) and help establish ProCreator as a leading company in the business.
You will work closely with Human Resource Manager to plan and execute hiring strategies. This role will involve full-cycle recruiting that includes sourcing, outreach, arranging interviews. This role will report directly to the Human Resource Manager and work alongside with People Ops team for a smooth hiring process for all candidates.
Responsibilities for Technical Recruiter
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organisation.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms(Naukri.com, Linkedin, AngelList, Indeed, etc.)
- Cold Calling/Sorting through hundreds of resumes/applications to find the ideal match.
- Using standardised screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of hopeful candidates.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Provide feedback to HR Manager/ Hiring Manager about details regarding applications.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (E.g Phone, Zoom and Structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (For eg: Zoho Recruit) and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. Social media recruiting, outreach, persuasion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer questions a potential hire may have.
About Procreator Solutions Private Limited
IndieFolio Network operates as India’s largest network of creatives. With over 85k designers on our platform, we help large companies, agencies, and startups hire the right designers for their teams.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio?
We believe the process to hire designers has to be different from that of conventional sales, marketing, and ops talent. Hence 8 out of every 10 clients we work with come back to us with new requisitions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the team, understanding the business acumen, and eventually growing in the role to handle the department
- Curating, interviewing, and preparing a robust pipeline of qualified design candidates for our clients
- Posting a variety of job listings across digital channels, evaluating all applications, and shortlisting qualified candidates based on client briefs
- Managing medium to large clients and brands across multinational tech and design companies
- Assisting the business development team to convert clients and have a good sense of numbers and targets
- Maintaining real-time updates on the common team and individual task lists
- Ensure a high level of the brand (IFN) and client (brand x) representation when speaking with shortlisted candidates
30-60-90 day plan for the candidate
The first 30 days are for the Recruitment Manager to understand & build on the current process, techniques, and training. Learn on the job about team revenue targets, and company goals and gain insight into the target audience (both supply and demand side).
- Main goals and priorities
- Week 1:
- Company onboarding
- Process and systems training
- Initial meetings with management and teammates
- Week 2, 3 & 4:
- Learn on the job and work towards taking responsibility of smaller tasks
- A deeper understanding of the types of briefs, nature of clients, operation differentiations, etc
- Recommend improvements to systems and processes
- Build a natural working relationship with the team
The next 30 days are for improvising, identifying channels & opportunities for sourcing and lead generation, and aligning on a unified strategy with the immediate manager.
- Main goals and priorities
- Week 5 & 6
- Taking ownership of most of the business
- Supporting team members for their respective project tasks
- Weeks 7-8:
- Lead by example and take complete charge of the business goals and team targets
From day 60 onward, the Recruitment Manager will have executed projects and begun working independently in an end-to-end fulfillment cycle. At this stage, you will start identifying all the things needed for long-term growth.
- Main goals and priorities
- Week 9-10:
- Check in on the unified strategy implementation & roadmap
- Optimize on the Reporting on tools like Microsoft TD, Slack, and multiple documents across Google Drive
- Week 11 & 12
- Developing a plan of action for the team for the next 90 & 180 days
- Documentation & building of playbooks for easy access for the team
- Love design, art, animation, and all things creative
- 4+ years of experience in recruitment (preferably design/creative roles)
- Want to spend your workday talking to quality designers & creatives
- Like managing big brands, to help them hire the right design talent
- Can communicate fluently and undertake tasks optimally
- Have worked in the Recruitment industries and have a PoV on it
- Is somebody who is a self-starter and has an ownership-driven mentality at work
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to growing a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization which beliefs in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetization and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favourite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
Experience with sourcing techniques.
Understanding of referral programs.
Solid verbal and written communication skills.
W2 Recruiter with the primary goal of providing recruiting support for our various client locations across the US. What will you be doing day-to-day?
Generate leads through sourcing initiatives, social media advertising, phone interviews, and a high-volume outbound call phone strategy.
Connect with Vendors(clients), and discuss openings, and submit the profiles.
Connect with candidates, discuss in detail about the profile, and start marketing.
Actively submit the profiles through job boards like: Dice, Monster and other job portal.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process starting from sourcing to on- boarding and generating an excellent candidate experience.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Founders of the company to design and implement the overall Talent Acquisition and Organization development strategies
- Developing an effective hiring process for each requirement and setting evaluation parameters for the purpose of assessment
- Utilizing effective networking methods to build a robust pipeline of candidates for potential hiring needs
- Collaborating with hiring managers to refine and implement innovative hiring strategies
- Proactively sourcing candidates through multiple channels like job portals, headhunting, referrals, social media and others
- Screening resumes, interviewing and managing candidates throughout the interview process till final offer negotiation
- Managing candidate status in the internal applicant tracking system
- Gaining market intelligence by performing competitor analysis and talent mapping
- Maximizing ROI on recruitment costs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from tier 1/ 2 colleges
- At least 5-10 years experience in core recruitment
- Tech and startup experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Need At least 2-year experience in fast paced staffing environment working on IT, Non-IT and Techno-Functional Requirement like Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Program Manager, Software QA Engineer, Software Developer, Accountant, Accounting Manager etc.
- Good in communication and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be well aware of the recruitment process and related terms like MSP/Markup/Rate Negotiation.
- Team Player.
- Ability to learn and grasp new skills.
- Positive Attitude towards Work.
- Not looking for a specialist recruiter for a particular domain, we need someone who can work on all types of requirements as per the business need.
- Qualification: Any Graduate.
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Shift timing: 6:30 pm to 4:30 am
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review the job description; understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media, etc.
- Work on IT/NON-IT niche and super niche requirements.
- Assess applicants relevant experience, knowledge, skills and competencies.
- Scheduling, coordination and ownership of end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationship and credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Submitting candidates resume to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration.
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Partner with our onsite sales team to understand the client’s needs and requirements.
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice and video calls.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Relationship Management skills
- Learning Agility
- Go Getter Attitude
We are looking for a seasoned Recruiter to support our staffing division. The right candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all client SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process -sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates
- Conduct phone interviews to screen and qualify candidates in a timely manner while always providing a positive candidate experience
- Help to maintain various recruitment tracking reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Successful track-record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals and managing a high requisition count with multiple clients
- Proven experience and knowledge of sourcing and attracting top tier passive talent
- A drive to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous environment.
- 1+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- Experience in hiring technical profiles on a permanent / C2H basis
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics, and reporting skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal, listening and questioning skills), organization and interpersonal skill, ability to work with diverse personalities
Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by: Placing ads, screening resumes,
conducting interviews, scheduling applicants, and hiring final candidates.
Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, and ensure accurate and error-
Excellent customer service skills, communicates proactively and consistently with
Submits daily / weekly recruiting reports to internal leadership team.
Supports coordination of interviews for qualified applicants with client department
Administers new hire workflow, including checking references as requested,
submitting for background checks, ensuring background check has been
completed, scheduling drug screens, collecting paperwork, and extending offers
to selected candidates.
Maintains job order and candidate application files.
Schedules pre-placement testing where applicable.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.