We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
About One Impression
AECC Global is a leading EdTech company founded in 2008 with a global footprint in 13 countries and 39 cities. Our motive is to provide expert international education guidance and counseling to passionate students. We have a dedicated team of richly experienced and certified professionals to help students choose the best courses available in international universities worldwide.
To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead the digital products development and marketing. We are looking for a dynamic person responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including defining the product vision, gathering customer requirements and prioritizing.
To carry out the role of a Product Manager successfully, a candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of working experience in web and mobile app products development through all phases
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of design quality standards
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication
Product Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to researching, designing, marketing, and managing the development of a product from beginning to end.
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design and manufacture and planning of how to market and promote the product to the customers and partners
- Responsible for developing features and creating content that drives organic growth to our web and other digital properties
- Increase user retention rate across our products by understanding our audience and developing new features to maximize user engagement
- Monitor, react to and grow important audience KPIs such as daily user retention, time on site, RPC, and organic traffic
- Comparing the company's products to competitor's products and offerings in order to compete in the market
- Providing management with analysis reports to management, sales & marketing Team.
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
What you will do:
- Driving the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conducting market and product research to identify potential features or releases
- Managing the roadmap, prioritizing product opportunities, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- Maintaining and updating existing features
- Producing high-level product requirements, iterating with your design and engineering teams
- Engaging stakeholders in leadership, research, data and support
- Coordinating across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment
- Coordinating go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Technical background will be a plus
- 10+ years’ experience in fintech product management and market strategy
- Relevant experience in a Fintech Company, especially in the Payments, Digital Banking, Open banking and API banking
- Well-versed with Fintech Innovations in the South East Asian Market
- Proven track record of working with designers, engineers and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product releases from beginning to end
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
- High degree of self-initiative
- Ability to think outside the box
- Good organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team handling skills
- Ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse and hands-on environment
At smallcase, our mission is to change how India invests. We develop delightful, simple & transparent investment products and experiences for individuals to invest in stocks & ETFs. Over 3 million investors use our apps and products on a monthly basis.
In the last 5 years, we have orchestrated a fast-growing ecosystem of 300+ large, fast-growing and ambitious brands in the capital markets ecosystem by building a unique technology platform & API layer. We are a young, innovative team of 300 headquartered in Bangalore, yet operate in a remote-first way.
Smallcase is backed by world-class investors including funds like Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Faering Capital, Premji Invest, institutions like Amazon, HDFC Bank and notable individuals including Hemendra Kothari (DSP), Nithin Kamath (Zerodha), Kunal Shah (CRED), Tanmay Bhat.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
What you will do?
- Primary owner of the product roadmap working directly with the business leadership team and managing a few PMs
- Managing the end-to-end process of the planning, design and development of product strategy
- Owning key product decisions, including those that impact design, usability, features, content and revenue in consultation with the business team
- Crunching analytics to identify insights, improvements for consumer engagement & conversion rates
- Contribute in team-building and upskilling of the team
Come join us if you have
- 4+ years in a direct product management role on a user-facing (B2C/ D2C/ B2B) product
- Experience with managing small teams
- Robust experience with user research, data and analytics. Some experience of Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Firebase etc
- Good experience with Information Architecture, UX, Wireframes, UI, Interaction Design, prior development experience or a relevant degree in tech would be a huge plus
- Good experience in copywriting, marketing and A/B Testing
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather feedback and share opinions;
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred, but not mandatory
Culture at smallcase
We are not just building a business - we are making a long-lasting impact both in the wealth & assets landscape with our unique technology & expanding ecosystem. Over the last 5 years - our team, products, and platforms have grown - and so have our ambitions. Innovation remains at the heart of what we do. Our other core values are transparency, integrity & long-term thinking.
Our key asset has always been our people, and we empower individuals to build and do some of their best work in their lifetimes at smallcase. Flexibility, ownership and constant feedback loops are some of the ways we keep evolving the working environment and that reflects in one of the highest employee NPS scores in the industry.
- Improving the NPS of the partners.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for future sprints.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- 2+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for getting things done, identifying the critical issues within the existing product, skilled in problem solving, planned execution and finally evaluating the solution. Ability to work with a team of high performing individuals, also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Work closely with senior leadership in Product, Technology, Business, Marketing and Design team to articulate business needs to actionable product requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the products, refining the existing features in the product. Working on new features, identifying the user requirements and ultimately improving the lifetime of the users using our product.
- A basic understanding of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research. Establish a closed feedback loop with users & Synthesizing user needs and insights into simple yet delightful experiences.
- Periodically conduct user-research, industry analysis, competitor mapping and ideate on what to build next. Compile information from various sources to formulate a current picture of the company and market.
- Improving the user journey, reducing the drop-off rates.
- Obsess with data, define and track key metrics and draw actionable insights using data. Establish KPIs, and conduct quality assessments
- Help define Product Roadmap for new offerings aligned with the broader company vision and yearly targets
- Work with cross-functional team to take something from idea to hands of users
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures, Dissect product analytics and user behavior patterns into meaningful insights that grow the product.
- Tech background with a good understanding of technology, data and building products. 2-6 years of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics or similar roles in a consumer internet product set-up.
- A strong product sense, attention to the little big details, and eye for good visual design.
- Capable of taking business metrics, requirements or user problems and breaking them into workable product requirements, and leading the development of identified features
- Excellent presentation & communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills to get the team on board with your vision
- Able to multitask, prioritize, work autonomously and with great time management skills
- Prior track record of working with product team from research phases through engineering to success would be highly preferred.
Sheeko is India’s largest marketplace for influencers and brand marketers. We’re building a product to enable brands to sell via lacs of influencer owned Ecom stores.
Looking for an enthusiastic product management intern to do help build the product from scratch. The candidate has to work closely with the business & engineering teams and frequently interact with intended users : shoppers, influencers & ecommerce heads at brands to drive the product strategy.
ROLE - PRODUCT MANAGER INTERN
We’re looking for a product manager intern to design & build the product. He/She will work closely with the engineering & business teams to work on the product & business strategy. The candidate must be data informed, with a strong business acumen and understanding of user behavior
The candidate must be hands on in interacting with end users yet is data driven. The candidate must be excited to be a part of a high adrenaline high growth startup journey.
The candidate will design the product from scratch. He/She will talk to influencers & Ecommerce managers / business heads to understand the user journey from influencer & brand side.
Experience of working in a product management role in a B2C product
Experienced in building wireframes.
Deserving candidate can also be offered a full time position with CTC of 15 - 18LPA ( cash ) + ESOPs
What problems will you be working on:
- Work with community leaders to closely understand their behaviour
- Reimagine users flows for assisted behaviour of community leaders
- Gamify community leader journey to grow on CityMall platform
- Integrate workflows between WhatsApp, CL app and End Cx App
Desired skill sets :
- Engineering or MBA from Tier 1 colleges (IITs / IIM)
- 5+ years of experience in product in high growth startup
- Supreme problem solving ability
- Location - Gurgaon
Remember Bob, the builder and his pals? They solved problems with a positive attitude & loved building new things together. If you idolized Bob as a child and dreamt of building things and solving problems like him, we have just the role for you.
We are looking for our own master builder (read Product Manager) who wants to build solutions for problems in skill-building and recruitment. As a Product Manager, you will take on the challenge of building a world-class internship platform. You will wear multiple hats (just like Bob) & work with different teams to deliver high-quality products.
If you have the following characteristics of Bob and his pals, this role is for you -
- Bob - Bob is an enthusiastic builder and along with his team, he is able to convert any idea into reality. He has great communication skills which help him co-ordinate with his team-mates
- Roley - Roley keeps rolling. He is a hustler who is always ready for anything and likes to be able to prove that anything is possible
- Mucky - Just as the name suggests, Mucky loves to dig deep into the muck. Like Mucky, you need to be able to dig deep into a problem and find its root cause
- Lofty - Lofty sets himself high goals. He is passionate about his work and always aims for perfection. Just like him, you should be immensely passionate about building beautiful high-impact products
- Scoop - Scoop is full of creative ideas and with a little help, he can always find a way to dig himself out from a problem
- Dizzy - Dizzy is witty and is good with numbers. She is a know-it-all. Just like her, you should be capable of pulling data that you require and generating insights from it
Your responsibilities would include-
- Developing product roadmap - Why, what, when & how to build
- Designing elegant & thorough solutions to problems & getting them implemented along with developers
- Getting a lot of stuff implemented in a short period of time through process & hustle
You will get-
- A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for education/ recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
- A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for the better
- A lot of creative freedom - You’ll get to take strategic calls on product
- Awesome colleagues & a great work environment
Dealshare is founded by ex-Microsoft/Myntra/Metro Cash & Carry - IIT/IIM alumni passionate about building an inclusive e-commerce platform relevant across all social stratum. In this endeavour, we are backed by some marquee investors like Matrix Partners, Falcon, and Omidyar. We plan to reach 100 cities by 2021 and for this goal, we are looking for equally passionate folks to join us.
About the role:
DealShare is looking for a senior product manager to drive customer engagement and business growth. The potential candidate will be an innovative problem solver with strong analytical skills honed at aggressively growing company in consumer internet space preferably at cusp of gaming and commerce.
- Build and implement strategies to ensure continuous growth of customer engagement leading to better retention and lifetime value of customer
- Own and monitor all key customer growth metrics. Build a robust analytics infrastructure to track these metrics
- Employ advanced data and statistical tools to build intelligent solutions around customer and business problems
- Advocate for what should be the priority and align stakeholders while solving for any concerns.
- Get things done by working with cross-functional teams displaying ability to collaborate, multitask and drive best possible decisions and outcomes
- Overall 5+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in product management in internet industry. Software engineering experience will be preferred.
- Engineering graduate from premium institute. Post graduate will be preferred.
- Experience building solutions using data science/big data/machine learning a big plus
- Experience with Agile and lean processes a plus
- Should display traits of a good leader, with empathy for customers and stakeholders
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity in a dynamic environment is a must