We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic Social Media Marketing Manager with a minimum work experience of 4 years to lead our efforts on all social media platforms. If you are full of creative ideas, want to lead from the front and, are passionate about working in a start-up environment, you are the best fit for us.
Day to Day Activities
• Own, conceptualize and run Social Media Campaigns on different platforms from scratch
• Plan social calendars, run creative production with design team, and conduct feedback cycles
• Report and monitor individual campaigns, adapt to scale, and roll out interventions if necessary
• Work with external ad agencies to hit targets on key social metrics
• Take independent ownership of campaigns, channels, discussions and drive KPIs
• Work closely with a super talented marketing team to help develop brand awareness and increase engagement
• Work with the leadership team to develop strategy, write copy, manage social communities, and analyse data
• Own all the social pages content & performance. You will use data to drive home what is working and what is not.
• Have a strong understanding of different social media platforms
• Strong secondary research skills to gather information from internet sources
• Self-motivated to think outside the box and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
• Creative and collaborative spirit to develop amazing original ideas
• Excellent time-management and organisational skills
• Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• A strong analytical mindset to identify recent market trends & performance of all social media efforts.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
• Competitive salary & stock options
• Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
• Growth opportunity • Your work will have more impact and recognition
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Solve critical problems
• Freedom to choose the way you work
• Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
• Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
What day-to-day RESPONSIBILITIES OF someone in THIS ROLE involve!
- Oversee day-to-day management of all social channels
- Drive campaign extensions on our channels and ensure brand consistency
- Design and deploy monthly calendar of content by channels
- Design & deploy growth strategies to boost follower growth and engagement growth
- Manage social boost budgets
- Track metrics and maintain KPI dashboards
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between students and the brand, and ensure a positive student service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using social analytics tools such as Google Analytics and others social analytics tools
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiative
What ATTRIBUTES will it take to perform this role!
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in online marketing or growth hacking
- Excellent program management skills
- Creativity in thought and a helpful, collaborative bent of mind
- Demonstrate editing and writing skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work on deadline on multiple projects
- Strong understanding of all social platforms and its features.
- Hands-on experience in media promotions to drive strong social reach.
- Strong hold on platform insights and analytics and accordingly using it to tweak digital strategy.
- Creative and Insight-driven approach.
- Strong thinking and creative ideation capabilities.
- Planner at large who can think and stitch wholesome 360degree campaigns across platforms.
- Very good at content creation across formats.
- Good command of the language and brand understanding.
- An observant who has their pulse on the internet and is always at speed at knowing what is happening/trending on the internet.
- Pop culture aware.
- Urge to do different and create different is important.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
for a smart marketing professional to build this community leveraging a range of digital channels. In parallel, Flexing It is also focused on providing a community to its consultants and this role would involve
driving our engagement initiatives as well. This individual would work closely with the founder and senior team to set up a strong growth acquisition channel via content and building strong narratives via
The key responsibilities for this role include:
Crafting and driving campaigns to scale Flexing It’s community of consultants
o Identifying the target skills (e.g., new technology areas, analytics)and geographies (e.g., Singapore, Vietnam)
o Thinking through channels and planning campaigns - both paid and non paid Overseeing implementation of the campaigns and tweaking as needed
o Coordinating with the Tech and product team to ensure SEO and organic search is
Developing and driving a content marketing strategy with our community at the centre
o Working with the senior team to develop the focus content themes for the year and planning out formats (e.g., blogs, case studies, stories)/channels (social media, others)
o Developing a strategy for engaging with our consultant community on a regular basis to – help them build their brands better and exhibit thought leadership, get a pipeline of user generated content that will be helpful for other members of the community
Coordinating the marketing and amplification for Flexing It’s branded research and data-backed publications
o Building relationships and managing the interaction with press and media
Tracking overall marketing performance on a regular basis and working with the senior team to refine the strategies from time to time
Given that we expect Content Marketing - to both consultants and clients/enterprises – to be an integral strategy, the candidate must have excellent writing and communication skills.
We are also looking for a team member who is creative and identifies new ideas using basic principle thinking. Given that we are targeting accelerated growth especially over the next couple of years, urgency, ownership for results, and collaboration are must haves.
This role will own several key business goals for Flexing It and hence the thinking, implementation of campaigns/strategies and analysis and results will be critical. You will be required to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and strong communication and interpersonal skills is a must.
WHY JOIN QRATA
- Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Qrata from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Qrata to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make an impact in the talent space for the Indian startup.
- Great Culture and Work life Balance: Wins are celebrated: We have clear and frequent processes in place for recognizing the achievements of their employees. Leadership and management style that encourages teamwork, frequent engagement, fun activities and transparent communication which is vital to creating a positive feeling in the workplace.
WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
- We started Qrata in 2016. We are a 40+ person team based out of Mumbai and Bangalore.
- We have our own platform and framework that includes pre vetting talent for accelerated hiring as well as building a composite talent profile including community references to create predictable hiring outcomes/structured learning for our talent community.
- We are building an ecosystem that connects untapped talent in India irrespective of location to realize their full potential through careers in the fastest growing start-ups around the globe from India.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT QRATA?
This staff member will join our diverse and passionate team, whose primary role is to ensure the digital traction needed to fuel our organization, build fierce momentum around our product through creative and effective branding, and build win-win partnerships with multiple aligned organizations. Within this team, the Content and Marketing Partner will primarily own the Communications and Digital Marketing work, while also collaborating actively on other team projects. We are looking for a passionate storyteller who can identify, curate, and amplify our impact, through stories and statistics, across various mediums.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT QRATA?
- Design approaches to establish and amplify Qrata’s brand presence on social channels
- Develop metrics to measure the Content and Marketing team’s reach and depth of impact
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Be the voice between Qrata & the community, able to relay Qrata’s POV forward as well as collect actionable information from the community (+ social listening) for the organization
- Establish meaningful relationships across our communities; leverage selected influencers within the community or community leaders to trigger conversations
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Ensure a strong web presence on various channels.
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement from 0 - 100.
- Drive growth in our talent community via our product.
- Respond to comments and client queries in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Media or Communications or Journalism or Humanities, or a related field.
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficiency in LinkedIn,Instagram, and other social media platforms.
GOOD TO HAVE’S
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in startups or Media Houses(Digital)
- Previous experience working in early stage start-ups.
402 Pharma Search House, -, BG Kher Rd, Vasi Naka, Siddharth Nagar, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
- As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategy for paid social media channels(ie. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Accountable for managing and optimizing budgets, trafficking ad campaigns, as well as achieving target KPIs across channels
- Explore opportunities within additional channels like Quora, Reddit, and others
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, multimedia, site pages, landing pages, and placement to drive results in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies that speak to users where they are in their journey on social channels; ranging from new customer acquisition to retention
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating dedicated team members, helping to support campaign management and optimization
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page
- Maintain active relationships with Facebook + Google account representatives
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
- As a member of the growth team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
- The core objective of the role is to grow users and partners through meticulous management of the paid search marketing budget.
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- The usual work includes running performance ad campaigns, optimizing the campaign's conversions, email automation, drip campaigns, monitoring improving SEO, increasing social media followers, user persona building, driving activations, and acquisitions.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test every campaign's success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Create smart email lists.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
Follow up on interested respondents.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.