Full Time / Permanent / Work From Office
Package – 2.40 Lacs to 3.40 Lacs per annum (In Hand)
Roles and Responsibilities
Client acquisition & Grievance Handling.
Explain Trading Strategies, Company Terms, and Market Risk to the Clients.
Generate prospects on Daily Basis via Telephonic, Visual & Text conversations.
Conduct Risk Profile Management & Trading Strategies sessions with the clients.
Coordinate with Digital Marketing & Research Team to Service Best to the Clients.
Explore Global Market, Keep updated on current affairs to Serve Investors & Traders.
Achieve Monthly tasks via Client Acquisition on Generating Leads.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Graduate or Post Graduate.
Talkative, Enthusiastic, and Innovative.
Knowledge of Global Market. (Forex &Comex)
Fluent English Communication, Sales & Marketing Skills require.
Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player and exhibit exceptional relationship
Experienced in International Sales, Marketing, Global Market and Financial Services will be preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Overseas Trip by Company.
Monthly Contest & Trophies.
Quarterly and Annual Rewards and Recognition.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Phyllo is a developer tool for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $15M Series A from RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and top angels from Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more.
More info at:
- Our Crunchbase Profile: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
- Our coverage by cryptechie, a popular US blog on technology and web3: https://www.cryptechie.com/p/creatoreconomy
You will be responsible for:
- Running Outreach Campaigns to acquire new leads and qualify them.
- Discover and hunt new target prospects.
- Facilitating product demonstrations and technical audits.
- You will own the responsibility for building a healthy sales pipeline and meeting quarterly and annual lead targets.
- You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organisation:
- Research and identify new business prospects; identify trends in the creator economy to discover new developers building for creators.
- Identify ways of connecting with these prospects to discuss business opportunities.
- Understand client’s needs and consult and present them with relevant solutions. Demonstrate Phyllo’s capabilities relevant to them.
- Manage the CRM and log deal data accordingly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
- Attend and participate in product development and strategy meetings, presenting input from the field and acting as the “voice of the customer.”
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of B2B SaaS or Developer Tool Sales experience
- Sales experience in an early-stage startup
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to build a career in sales
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside petcare guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. We promise to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with petcare assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
BA, Bsc, Bcom, BBA, BAJMC,MA, MBA, Mcom, MAJMC
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (English & Hindi)
Strong Persuasion Skills
Strong Negotiation Skills
Should be confident and convincing
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
Experience with outbound telephone sales is a plus
Lead Management experience
Being a pet parent is a plus!
Brief of Position:
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, breeders, and pet service providers.
- Convert new sales opportunities through telephone and website requests
- Maintaining Cordial Relationship with Customers for Long-term Basis
- Ask questions and understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintenance of CRM
- Follow up on inquiries from customers to secure the order
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sales Manager, you will manage and lead a team of 8-10 inside sales people and will be directly reporting to National Sales Manager
What you will do:
- Recruiting, training, monitoring and improving the performance of the team
- Engaging with lending partners to ensure timely process of loan applications
- Reviewing the team’s performance on a regular basis, then developing or replacing staff to have a consistently high performing team
- Managing customer escalations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Graduation
- Should have experience in B2C tele sales management
- Experience in the education loans vertical is a plus, but not mandatory
- Should be familiar with Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- Should be result-oriented and a have strong sense of ownership
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have B.E. or B.Tech in any stream (Mechanical/Automobiles preferable)
- Looking for sales executives with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic to work on different ideas,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
iAdept Marketing is an innovative, established, customer oriented and professional company in the field of condition monitoring of machinery & equipment. We specialize in offering testing instruments and equipment that can efficiently monitor the health of machinery for increasing productivity. Our offerings include supply of testing equipment and instruments, services of analysing/detecting machine defects as well as training our clients in related technologies.
To further accelerate our sales growth, we are looking for enthusiastic & committed Tele Sales Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for generating and closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
Tele Sales executives with experience of 1 year of more can apply. Any experience in Tele Sales of Engineering / Industrial goods will be an added advantage
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.