Location : Indore
Qualification : B. E / M. C. A / B. C. A / M. B. A
Experience : 1 to 4 Years
New client acquisition, managing sales pipeline.
Experience in client handling and client retention.
Sound technical understanding and knowledge of software development processes.
Plan and implement new strategies for business development, marketing & promotional strategies.
Generating business through online freelancing portal likes Odesk, Elance, freelancer etc.
Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediate Joiners will be preferred
Salary: No bar for right candidates
308, Shree Vardhan complex
4 RNT Marg Indore(MP)
About Votive Technologies
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting
information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint;
determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to
solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
• Coordination with different brands and corporations for conducting events
• Should be comfortable for working on Sunday.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
• Capable, quick, determined
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Team player
• Working will be 6 days a week.
• Should be a Graduate
About Advantage Club:
Call Flow: 11 AM to 11 PM
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in India!
**Candidates anywhere from India can apply**
- Set Mastree’s classrooms as centers of excellent teaching and creative learning ● Monitor and Review the progress of the students
- Identify gaps & provide inputs to the students based on their performance ● Conduct regular PTMs and keep the parents informed about the progress of their kid
- Excellent communicator
- Passion to engage students
- Energetic and Lively
- Great command in the English language
- Good screen presence
- Drive conversations with the students and parents
- Presence of mind to handle parent queries
- Believe in conceptual learning
- Adapt to non-conventional methods of teaching
- Facilitate the class with minimal supervision
- Open to feedback and accept constructive criticism
- Comfortable with technology and dealing with digital content
Bachelor’s/Master's Degree, preferably B.A or B.Ed
Good Laptop/Desktop (8GB RAM or higher)
High-quality webcam (HD/1080p inbuilt or external)
Stable Internet with speed >5 Mbps
Power Backup for Internet
Lighting and Decent Background
Experience: Minimum 1 year of professional teaching experience, online tutoring experience will be a plus
Liaison with schools and colleges in Mumbai
Good knowledge / contacts with schools and colleges
Experience in the education sector is preferred.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month