Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About LinuxBean Solutions
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join us as a Sr. Business Development Executive. Our ideal candidate must have total 5 years of experience in Business Development enterprise solutions sales to the North American market. With this position, you get to demonstrate the ability to win confidence through conversations, create a demand for UX, and generate new business through innovative sales strategies. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives to the table.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Sr. Business Development Executive:
1. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly top of the funnel pipeline delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed demand generation activities.
2. Build and manage an accurate forecast to achieve a quota goal.
3. Leverage existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
4. Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities.
5. Meet quarterly and annual quota.
6. Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
7. Develops, presents, and negotiates customer proposals to solicit and secure new business.
8. Negotiates contract renewals (e.g., pricing, terms and conditions, ) to retain customers, increase profits, and to protect company’s interests.
9. Maintain current and accurate account information, leads and follow-ups for assigned clients in CRM database.
10. Researches and begins to understand the client's industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
11. Strong internal and external networking skills with robust inter-personal skills that will develop and enhance long term relationships.
Here’s what we need in our new Sr. Business Development Executive:
Minimum 5+years of inside sales experience carrying an annual quota of atleast 60 appointments in IT Services Sales, IT Product Sales.
Must be able to deliver an effective and compelling value proposition for our services.
Adept at Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Client Engagement, Sales Presentations & Sales Demos, Social Media & Social Selling.
Must possess effective organization and time management skills.
Must be able to work both independently in a team environment
Bonus points if,
You have a basic understanding of UI, UX and front-end
Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle will be of benefit, but not mandatory
You are active and effective on LinkedIn with high number of relevant connections
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and other possible sources.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and convert them to closures.
- Making Outbound Calls, generating new opportunities & nurturing the opportunities generated
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Work with the teams (External/Internal) to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet desired goals.
- Data-driven analysis with strong attention to detail and ability to execute within a matrix team structure.
- Sharing quotations to customers through email on real-time basis
- Communicating with customers on over phone & over email.
- Build strong relationships with clients to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly sales targets by closing deals and negotiating contracts.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues in a timely manner with collaboration of support team. Prepare and present proposals and demonstrations to clients.
- Prepare and submit sales reports and forecasts to management.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Success in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Market Research to develop warm leads
- Identifying new opportunities in industry verticals and driving expansion into them.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Provide customers with successful product demonstration of SaaS technology and applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Learning mindset and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage your tasks effectively.
Qualification required for this role include-
- 0-2 years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role for Logistics/ Ecommerce related products and services
- MBA (marketing) preferred.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
Good to Have: -Prior work experience in SaaS product companies in domains relevant to Logistics /e-commerce’s.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Behavior Labs team:
The Behavior Labs team sits at the centre of the company and curates the Mia coach, that produces the content and insights to bring about behavior change. It pushes out to enterprise users, insights about expected performance behavior during a business period. It enables enterprises to influence the behaviors of sales personnel from encouraging early starts to push for lightning finishes. It guides enterprises on how to monitor and manage the behavioural journey that would lead to positive outcomes. Thousands of sales and customer service personnel across the globe are influenced and nudged towards behavior change that results in better performance outcomes.
The behavior lab has two key tasks – use the latest thinking in the space of BE and employee performance to enable specific user groups performance and developing a holistic understanding of the user and mining those insights to consistently fine tune the product. This team contributes towards the development of the digital design interface through which users view the nudge. The team also prepares behavioral analytics decks for clients on a regular basis.
We are looking for a new age candidate for the position of a Behavioral Researcher to work in an environment that is in the frontier of using human behavioural understanding and technology to influence behavior change amongst enterprise workers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating insights about behavior from a range of data sources; developing testable propositions
- Conducting original research (e.g. small-scale experiments; feasibility studies to test interventions, qualitative research); analysing quantitative and qualitative data. Understand the trade-offs between different research methods (i.e. quant vs qual, survey vs experiment, A/B tests etc.).
- Action the use of behavioral science concepts into the development of the nudge engine. Keep a continuous watch on new developments in the BE field to adopt and apply into product design.
- Use behavioural science to create contextual information, communication ideas that can influence action amongst user groups and drive them towards a behavioural journey.
- Be intellectually curious and open to innovation but maintain objectivity to ensure that the focus remains on the scientific foundation in which the product is built.
- Good communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written, for a product development & customer facing audience. Specifically, the ability to communicate to these audiences in industry language.
- This role requires a person with curiosity and a passion for inquiry, comfort with ambiguity, and an entrepreneurial/learning mindset. Self-motivated and flexible, this person will be adept at both creative and analytical thinking.
- This is a highly collaborative role which requires the ability to work across the organisation’s product & design teams to develop appropriate ways to bridge the intention – action gap amongst users.
We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
We’re looking for executives who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients and should have knowledge about selling of software services. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
Building business relationships with current and potential clients
Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database (Zoho CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; responding to enquiry calls; closing sales and working with client through closing process;
Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
Bachelor’s degree is required
3 years of experience in sales – particularly in Software Services
Excellent written and verbal communication
Knowledge of productivity tools and software
Must have good negotiation skills
Must be able to create good presentations