Job Skills and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
• Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
• Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
• Experience with user interface design.
• Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good Project Management Skills
• Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM,
component lifecycle, etc.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Employment Type: Full Time