• Establish goals, analyze growth, and provide accurate progress reports, forecasts, and budgets.
• Ensure company-wide consistency in client service and sales procedures.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives additionally develop sales proposals and collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
Female candidate preferred
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Will Include:
Pre-demo analysis of the publisher’s ad stack and requirements
Working with the Publisher Development Representative on creating a projection report for the
Delivering tailored demos of AdPushup to prospects based on their needs and challenges.
Understanding customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, internal hierarchy within the
Structuring and orchestrating deals to meet our revenue goals
Objection handling for any challenges, queries, and concerns a publisher may have
Working on closures of opportunities generated by the Publisher Development Representatives●
Supplementing your pipeline through personal lead generating activities including cold calls,
emails, and social touches
Post-Sales client relationship management and upscaling the account while working with the Ad
Ops and Account Management team
Resurrecting accounts which previously worked with us
You Must Have:
Intelligence, proactiveness, and the ability to get things done.
A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting
Excellent attention to detail, strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
atural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
Ability to build strong relationships with direct customer and internal teams.
Excellent presentation, problem solving and organizational skills.
Hustle to learn and help AdPushup expand its business in your assigned region.
Basic Understanding of the online advertising industry and ecosystem
Good understanding of the AdTech domain and Publisher Development.
Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Header-bidding and AdSense
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, and Developer Tools skills.
Experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company or as a Publisher Development Manager
in AdTech (Optional)
Want to work with friendly environment, Join us!
Designation : Business Developement Manager
Exp: 3 - 6 years
Salary : 6 - 8 LPA
To generate leads along with assigned team & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
To manage time and work flow and create effective client meeting plans.
To penetrate all targeted key accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the companies products and services.
To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis.
Will be responsible for key client retention, per key client revenue optimization & renewals.
To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
Ensure High Class Service delivery to identified key clients.
Closely monitoring of work in progress, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
To ensure that all payments are collected as per the companies payment terms.
Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Knowledge and application of sales & servicing techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership, building value in the product, and upselling.
Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
Industry Type IT
Functional Area Sales & Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category BD / Pre Sales
UG : Any Graduate
PG : Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Communication Skills Data Analysis Business Development
Competitor Analysis BD Account Mining Execution Project Management Digital Marketing New Business
Experience- Freshers or 1 yr to 3 yrs
Salary - upto 18 k+ incentives
- Full understanding of the PIM data model
- Create conceptual data models, data flow documentation and user workflow processes
- Complete analysis needed to normalize and harmonize data attributes for the PIM and Data Governance tool
- Support needed for data governance documentation such as data dictionary and data lineage
- Lead discovery meetings with business owners to evaluate current PIM system and processes to document a recommended solution design of PIM for stakeholder review
- Document business requirements for data attributes, taxonomy, hierarchy, workflow and procedures in the PIM
- Leveraging agreed to solution design to configure the PIM system with the needed attributes, business rules, validations and workflow to ensure the business need is satisfied
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Identify and communicate the level of effort associated to new requirements that are received to be leveraged to establish release schedule for new demand
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years' relevant experience required; 5- 7 years' work experience preferred
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
2. Approach and partner with key stakeholders to define short and long term partnerships
3. Develop the brand voice on the supply side to align with our vision, values, and objectives
4. Execute and manage the promotional campaign with our partner network in the city
5. Deliver on monthly targets with weekly reporting to the central team in Gurgaon
6. Deliver insights based on field experience that can help drive our company's strategy in the city