About the Role
We are seeking Senior Engineers with over 3+ years of experience in automation testing tools such as Selenium or Playwright. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in creating and implementing automation frameworks, as well as a deep understanding of API and
identifying and reporting defects, and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products.
● Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
● Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
● Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
● Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
● Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
● Designing and installing software databases.
● Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
● Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
● Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
● Exposure to Agile Scrum practices
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
● Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Good project management skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
Candidate MUST HAVE :
- Cucumber, C# and Java, API, and banking experience preferred.
● Automation - Selenium and Appium
● Specflow for RBDD
● Web-based testing
● Middle-ware testing using SOAP-UI or any other tool
● Should have knowledge on any test management tool
● Knowledge of Testing framework - Nunit is a plus
● Manual Testing
● Knowledge of Java / Selenium / SQL (data analysis) skills
● 3rd Party Integration Testing (preferred)
● Experience with Regression Testing
- Hands-on experience in Python
- Proficient experience in the automation tool i.e Selenium.Experience in writing Selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
- Strong understanding of QA processes (test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting, and triage, bug reporting, regression & isolation)
- Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, test framework development, and web application testing
- Proficiency in API Testing in the following programming languages: Java
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology services on Mobile, Web and Cloud Platforms.
We solve complex problems by bringing together a perfect blend of Design and Engineering
We are looking for a few Test Automation Engineers to join our growing team.
As a part of our skilled QA team, you will have an opportunity to test a few complex Web and mobile apps. And an opportunity to work on a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
Interested in being part of our team?
Please find the job responsibilities and desired skills below.
Sounds like a good fit. Submit your application.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans, test cases, and test scenarios to ensure high-quality software releases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, identify test objectives, and provide QA inputs throughout the development lifecycle.
- Identify, report, and track software defects using defect tracking systems, ensuring their timely resolution and closure.
- Utilize automation frameworks and tools, particularly Java and Selenium, to develop automated tests and enhance test coverage
- Develop and maintain test data, test environments, and testing documentation.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quality Analyst with solid hands-on automation testing.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC, defect life cycle, agile methodologies, and scrum practices.
- Good hands-on Java and Selenium tool
- Experience in building Test Automation Frameworks from Scratch
- Good hands-on experience with API testing using tools like Postman, SoapUI etc.,
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Good to have
- Hands-on Appium
- Knowledge of Cypress tool
- Experience in leading an automation team
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
- B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong hand in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Proficiency in Java language, Collection & Maps, Exceptional Handling, Object-Oriented Concepts, Design Patterns, Multithreading, and File I/O
- Expertise in Mobile App Automation with Espresso, Appium and/or XCUITest is a must
- Experience in Android Activity life cycles, Android Versions- Builds and apks, App development
- Having solid understanding of tools - jUnit, TestNG, Git Commands, Jenkins Job Setup, Gradle, Maven, and CI/CD
- Candidate with knowledge of Swift, XCUITest, XCUI Tests Scripting, Test Framework Knowledge, Scheme Creation, Cloud Device Management, XCUI Performance and Profiling, XCUI Coverage, SonarCube and Xcode is preffered
- Decent experience in Server Automations, Rest Services, and Controllers, Server Testcases, Jar/war Deployment, SpringBoot, Backend architecture, MySQL/NoSQL, mongo, Redis, Zookeeper
We are a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Our offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
- Get an excellent grasp on testing complex microservices systems, web and mobile based applications with reference to database and other back-end systems
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks for large scale real time server side systems
- Own the non-functional testing such as Performance, Scale, Longevity, Security, High Availability, Disaster Recovery aspects of a 24x7 system
- Participate in the performance testing, upgrade/migration activities, POC of framework/tools for automation
- Work on end to end testing of feature/products which involve both manual(which will act as a prequel to automation) and automation testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- 3+ years of experience as SDET/Developer
- Strong analytical and problem solving and communication(both verbal and written)skills
- Have exposure to frameworks like Rest assured, Selenium and Appium
- Exposure to AWS or any other cloud ecosystem
- Good exposure to GIT, Jenkins or similar tools
- You are driven to do all kinds of destructive testing
- You are passionate for Automation First approach
- You are hands-on and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- You love problem solving and attention to detail
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
2. Automate the manual test cases to the most achievable level to reduce manual efforts and increase product stability.
3. Preparation of test strategy, test plan, and test execution to ensure feature testing is completed well within the committed timelines.
4. Work on customer-reported issues by support teams to reproduce in the development environment and perform debugging to identify the root cause of the issue.
5. Use test-driven methodologies and automation in the design and development phase to ensure quality before hand-off to Quality Assurance.
6. Work closely with other developers and product management to evaluate testing efforts for new feature requests.
7. Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives. Accountable for delivery of subsystems anticipate issues, and addresses proactively
8. Demonstrate good judgment in making test strategies. Ability to work on a diverse set of problems and provide input that influences technical decisions.
Job Title: Sr. Test Engineer
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering
Work Location: Bangalore
- Should have knowledge of selenium frameworks.
- Should have experience in python scripting for selenium using pytest in pycharm
- Good knowledge of Manual testing
- Profound knowledge of SDLC/STLC
- Good knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA with Zypher
- Basic knowledge of Azure or experience testing applications in cloud environments
- Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline experience