Automation Jobs in Kolkata
I am looking for Mulesoft Developer for a reputed MNC
Experience: 6+ Years
Relevant experience: 4 Years
Location : Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Indore, Kolkata
Experience: 6+ Years
Relevant experience: 4 Years
Location : Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Indore, Kolkata
"A Reputed MNC"
About the Role
- Budget: Management of budget for Hardware Asset Management tools, services and staffing (permanent and temporary)
- Talent management: Permanent, contract, temporary and graduate trainees
- Matrix management: Management of staff with Hardware Asset Management responsibility in other business units
- Lead third-party Hardware Asset Management resources: Supervisory responsibility for third-party resources supporting Hardware Asset Management activity
- Financial: Oversight of spending on technology asset support, which includes hardware, software, cloud services, support, maintenance and hardware disposal
- Environment: Endpoints and edge devices, software and service asset vendors, on-premises data center assets, and cloud services
- Other: Liability management and remediation tracking
The IT asset manager will:
- Ensure that appropriate resources (people, tools, services) and processes are in place to gather and analyze data relating to technology asset life cycles and related processes.
- Promote and advocate the value of Hardware Asset Management to various leaders. This includes developing and promoting effective Hardware Asset Management strategies, policy, approaches and practices across the full range of digital technology assets used within the organization.
- Identify and report on breaches of Hardware Asset Management policy, and track remedial action.
- Report on (or develop reporting on) remediation of digital technology asset-related risks and progress of optimization activity.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting, and that data completeness and quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owners.
- Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost and risk of digital technology asset life cycles.
- Provide finance with the data to support the analysis of digital technology asset project and maintenance budgets and business cases.
- Assign responsibilities for sub disciplines, such as IT asset disposition (ITAD).
- Ensure that Hardware Asset Management -related tools and services are properly evaluated, selected, implemented, configured and maintained, with appropriate integration with other sources of organizational data.
- Provide access to technology asset data in support of essential activities required to support the effective running of the business.
- Manage the everyday functions of the core Hardware Asset Management team. This includes staffing, budgeting and other relevant management functions required to hold all IT and business stakeholders accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and benefit of digital technology assets throughout their life cycle.
- Managing the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices.
Requirements of the Hardware Asset Manager
Behaviors and Competencies
The IT asset manager acts in a leadership role and must demonstrate the following leadership attributes:
- Strategic thinking — An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to develop a vision and strategy for Hardware Asset Management and execute it effectively in order to drive results toward those objectives
- Interpersonal skills — Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
- Strategic relationship management — Includes working with vendors during compliance audits
- Strategic vision — Ability to sense emerging needs and drive change as Hardware Asset Management develops and matures to meet organizational and technology challenges
The Hardware asset manager must have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key business and technical concepts, and then effectively communicate these concepts with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement
- Ability to read and interrupt contracts to properly manage digital technology, which includes license and maintenance agreements
- Ability to manage the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices in a large scale. Demonstrable experience of managing assets in hundreds of thousands will be required.
The Hardware asset manager must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- Technology asset life cycle (whether digital technology, information, financial or physical assets), best practice governance, tools and services
- Policy, process, and procedure development and implementation
- Technology contracts and their likely cost implications through the technology asset life cycle
- Engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management legal, tax and accountancy advisors for additional information
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools
- Ability to manage effective deployment, collection and disposition of assets and managing the devices through its lifecycle
Additionally, an understanding of IT business continuity, cybersecurity, and integrated risk management and optimization methodologies is highly desirable, along with knowledge of IT management.
The following experience is considered essential:
- A management role, including engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management, business stakeholders and frontline operational IT staff
- Prior Hardware Asset Management roles (hardware or software) or demonstrable experience of working with IT asset management professionals to deliver Hardware Asset Management capability and improved business outcomes
- Atleast 16 years of experience with IT, enterprise asset management or information management
- Demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with middle and senior management
- Experience with building business requirements for digital technology tools and services, developing business cases, and selecting solutions using RFP documentation and processes
- Experience leading system or tool implementations, with responsibility for verifying capabilities, outputs, dependencies and implementation scope
- Experience managing deployment, collection and disposition of assets in a large scale with globally distributed workforce.
The following experience is considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- 13+ years of experience working in the working in a large IT/ITeS organization
- 13+ years of experience in managing external IT service providers handling digital technology assets
- Experience with ServiceNow platform
This is a sensitive role dealing with commercial risks and significant costs. The organization must have a high level of confidence in the integrity and track record of the individual appointed to this role.
The following certifications are considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Certified IT Asset Manager
- COBIT 5 Foundation
Education and Training
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance, IT, engineering, business management or a related field
- Tertiary qualifications in financial accounting, project management or data analysis, or a legal or paralegal qualification that includes contract, copyright or intellectual property law are preferred
Top IT MNC
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
Top Management Consulting Company
We are looking for Process Improvement\Delivery Excellence for one of our premium client
- Facilitating the overall delivery governance and performance reporting across services for applicable projects,programs and portfolios
- Engaging across DEx, and with delivery stakeholders, to improve deliver performance through the effective adoption of DEx levers and parameters
- Conduction Root Cause Analysis (RCA) along with Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA
Quality management focus with exposure to CMMI / LEAN / Six Sigma / ITIL / KANBAN / SCRUM / ISO/PMP / Prince2
at Truemeds India
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user's issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
API Insurance Infrastructure company.
● The candidate will be responsible for a broad array of individual services, including
Architect and lead team for implementing a set of cloud-based services that will
power Zopper Assure and Zopper Finance.
● Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
● Prior experience in development of e-commerce systems or any other high scale
web/mobile backends is required.
● Expertise in any one programming knowledge preferably in Python.
● Prototype and present various alternative solutions for complex business problems to
● Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
● Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology
stack or component or design pattern versus another to the project team and drives
selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
● Drives the performance tuning, re-design and refactoring for a module
● Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
● Implements (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
● Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on
● Technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other
● Candidate should hold 8+ Yrs of experience
● Should have 3+ years of experience in team handling
● Should be a Btech/MTech
|• Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
• Experience on Salesforce configuration
• Minimum 6 months of lightning development experience.
• Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
• Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
• Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
• Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
• Develop lightning components and features
• Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
• Good communication
Full Stack Fitness Brand
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
at Quess Corp Limited
Must have expereince in Tableau Prep
miimum 4 years of expereince
should have expereince in SQL
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Monitoring effectiveness and performance of sales initiatives and ensuring all sales activities are aligned with the category goals/ objectives
- Maintaining key customer relationships and developing strategies to expand organization’s market share
- Liaising with external agencies and managing external relations; ensuring internal alignment and buy- in across key internal stakeholders
- Guiding and developing team through employee development initiatives to maintain a capable and motivated workforce
- Managing credit
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master’s degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 16 to 22 yrs of Sales experience in paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Communicate using industry best practices
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop content for multiple platforms, like websites, email, datasheets, case studies, videos, and blogs
- Use SEO strategies and make the content keyword optimized to maximize the online visibility of the content in search results
- Draft responses to technical proposals with inputs from technical team
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a Technical Writer/Content Writer
- Proven expertise of writing impeccable English
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate