Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Remote, Anywhere in India
Frolick, Inc. is a community food delivery platform for healthy, delicious lunches from Michelin-star chef designed menus at an incredible value. We are reimagining weekday lunch. Unlike takeout with us what you see is what you pay: no ancillary fees or tips! We bring together machine learning, food production, last-mile logistics in a unique way to bring a fresh, chef-prepared meal to your office or home for less than the price of traditional takeout.
Backed by a strategic partnership and investment from one of the largest food-tech companies in the world, we are launching in the DC Metro area this fall and in a dozen cities next year.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning, development and execution throughout the Frolick’s lifecycle. This will include: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure KPI and OKR goals are met.
Your role will be integral in articulating what success looks like by identifying our customer needs and ensuring that the product supports Frolick’s overall strategy and goals while collaborating with a team to turn that vision into action. As an early team member, you will get an unique opportunity to be in the driving seat of a high-growth startup and define its success story.
- Oversee and own the overall product development and delivery. This includes product's vision, strategy, and roadmap and identify big initiatives Frolick should make to drive user growth and engagement
- Create detailed product business requirements documents, user stories and functional specifications and synthesize key results that define the success of our products
- Incorporate market analysis, customer research and usability findings into requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals and pain points, gather requirements and understand internal workflows in order to design the ideal experience
- Develop go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, education and selling partner adoption
- Establish metrics and key indicators that provide product insights based on performance, historical data and post-mortem analysis
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay fresh and deliver on those opportunities
- Embody a “can do” and growth mindset, from experimentation and tinkering to constantly pushing your data/information analysis ability to better identify key drivers and understanding of what's going on
Requirements / Superpowers:
- 5-7 years of experience with minimum 2 years a product management, preferably some of it in last-mile logistics, or E-commerce
- Proven ability to influence others among a diverse group of leaders, fostering collaboration, and building a culture of excellence]
- Ability to drive metrics and key results to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing simultaneously
- Experience interpreting data and making recommendations
- Excellent and effective communication skills - whether it’s emails, summaries or decks - that are concise, inspiring, kind, articulate and unambiguous
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably at a tech startup
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and highly entrepreneurial
- Experience with last-mile food, grocery delivery will make you stand out among applicants
- You have a bias towards execution, a desire to execute, learn and iterate
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package (including equity component)
- Medical and dental insurance
- A steep learning curve from day zero
- This is a ground floor opportunity. You will be shaping the growth of a business from the beginning. This also means the opportunities for you are limitless
- You will get to build something you are proud of, alongside a set of colleagues who are passionate, committed and are driven by a shared vision
- A transparent company culture with flat hierarchies, an environment to openly, frequently and respectfully challenge each other
- And, tons of great food!!
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We embrace and celebrate diversity. We believe diversity makes us stronger and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.