Vernacular quality knowledge sharing platform.
Are you passionate about solving problems through technology, customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and e-commerce ? If yes, a Product Manager role gives you a chance to be a part of the Health-tech revolution in India & build products for scale.
As a Product Manager you will be expected to :
- Develop a vision & roadmap for your Product area for the next phase of hyper growth in the Health- tech segment.
- Drive execution on the roadmap, partnering with your development team, design, qa and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Always think customer backwards, collect insights & work on products / solutions that delight our customers.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- Recruit & Mentor other product managers, providing them with guidance and mentorship to maximize their potential.
- Communicate confidently & clearly both written & verbal.
We are looking for a Product Leader to own the customer experience across platforms (Mobile Web, DWeb, Mobile Apps). The objective of this role is to define & drive experiences for consumers which give a delightful experience & build long term loyalties. You will also work to identify, prioritize and fix areas of improvement across the conversion funnel, and improve new customer acquisition and retention. The specific focus would also be on identifying the needs of customers that are new-to-online or new-to-ecommerce, and build solutions to address those needs.
What are we looking for ?
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in product management in high scale consumer internet environments with 2+ years in managing consumer Apps / Web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Management degree from a top Business school is a plus.
- Solid track record of building and shipping multiple products with a high business impact.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of influence across several teams/functions.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills. Highly customer obsessed thinking with deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Deep understanding of technology.
- Hands on experience of working on contemporary tools on Analytics, A/B, CLM & Agile.
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
Manage product features working closely with product managers, developers, designers and other relevant teams
Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope
Take appropriate actions to improve product and product line efficiencies and performance (revenue, retention & growth, customer satisfaction)
Track progress of market-specific product improvements and measure impact
Define and drive key drivers of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention
Define KPI metrics, and measure the success of all releases
Have a deep understanding of the end-user
Strong Attention to Detail
Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end-user education, rollout, iteration and support
Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and other activities that aim to educate customers about the technical benefits of the product
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
Past experience in product management, of at least 2-5 years
Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers)
Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
Collaborative & Growth mindset to partner with colleagues in cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Casual Games team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with assigned game teams to ensure the titles are a commercial success.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the treasure map that keeps our game heading towards the right destination”
What you will really be doing
Working collaboratively with disciplines across development and publishing to help make sure our games are a commercial success
Help us to define and understand the target audience for a game and use this knowledge to better guide our feature and content roadmaps
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyze competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
Communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders the status of the game and it’s future plans
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll be a champion for the game at every opportunity - always willing to share news, updates, progress and successes
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, Business Performance Management) in a gaming studio.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Astrum is a product-focused IT company, providing integrated cloud applications with feature modules made available as micro-services. The software applications we develop are owned and marketed by us under different product names. The two key sectors we focus on are international trade commerce and financial technology which have relevance to Exim trade, escrow services, export documentation, partnering LSPs, fractional/token-based payment ecosystem, expense management, virtual payment instruments and financial accounting. We are focusing on b2b as our target audience, with applications that complement the existing ecosystem/technical infrastructure of any organization.
Title: Technical Product Manager
The position requires day-to-day interaction with product management, including defining market requirements, product requirement documents and packaging the features into product releases. The TPM works closely with key customers, product architects and development, marketing, sales, and support to develop and manage new product releases and upgrades to customers.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary product expert and evangelist
- Lead product design, development and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development road map
- Coordinate the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from management, customers and prospects
- Create detailed use cases, business requirement
- Project reporting external and internal
- Support through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate the beta testing of new products and features. Document and report problems and recommend solutions/improvements
- Adapting a project execution structure and process from a base
- Overseeing and ensuring validation on the technical architecture/specifications Actively participating in project sizing and resource requirements
- Establishing good project metrics, exit criteria by deliverable and project phase Establishing a Scope management process
- Managing the day-to-day team and personnel issues (onsite)
- Ensuring quality of the end deliverable
- Staging and executing User Acceptance of the end deliverable Establishing and executing the roll-out strategy
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, online seminars, and other events
- Document answers to customer technical questions that cannot be answered by sales staff or product support specialists using existing documentation.
- 4-5 years of hands-on coding/development experience, 1-2 years of team leader experience
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management
What you will do:
- Developing a clear product strategy and the product roadmap for the company's Connect business
- Working closely with the engineering team to guide and drive the roadmap
- Developing appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes in tandem with business, engineering, and other leads
- Driving superb execution against plan anticipating risk and leading discussions via frequent, clear communication. (both internally and with customers)
- Owning the product metrics driving scale, efficiency and experience
- Working closely with business to build the growth roadmap
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- B.E./B.Tech and/or MBA
- At least 6 years of product management experience where you have played a significant role in the creation of new products or had end-to-end ownership of a product
- B2C product management experience, preferably in consumer tech startups
- A strong technical background, enabling meaningful contribution to technically-driven features
- Previous development experience in some form is required
- Strong communication skills
- Product Mindset with a design first thinking
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
Job Title: Product Manager(Ecommerce)
As one of India’s most recognized luxury retailers, Aza Fashions offers an e-commerce solution that aims to take Indian design to the forefront of the global fashion ecosystem, with customers spread across 60+ countries. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager who can lead efforts to deliver a complete product experience that exceeds customer expectations. As an ideal candidate, you have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative, problem-solving mindset to fill them. You’re a market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production, from conception through release. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy, improve consumer experience, and grow market share.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Drive the execution of product lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and deployment.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Work with UX to translate ideas into customer-friendly UI for mobile, app, and web.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level us cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and customer care teams on the development, QA, and release to ensure success.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong work experience in a product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to execute tasks independently
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in product design or engineering
Collaborate with research, design, sales, marketing, and engineering to prioritize and deliver the most impactful solutions for our developer customers and their consumers
Plan and execute the short & medium-term strategy for our developer-focused products
Deliver positive business outcomes through best-in-class discovery and delivery
Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, A/B tests, and other data sources to build better customer experiences
5+ years of crafting and delivering world-class digital products
a master communicator who can take people along on your journey
Proficient in data analysis and analysis tools eg. Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker
Strong understanding of the dynamics of a 2-sided marketplace and conversion optimization
Understand the greater implication of projects, their dependencies, and stakeholder tradeoffs
Bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,
Peppo is a fair food ordering utility. It helps restaurants manage both the demand and the delivery sides of their business, on the cloud.
The simplest way to think of Peppo is that it is a backend for restaurants that takes them online, not on just one channel but on all of them. App publishers that integrate with Peppo, will see every restaurant that uses Peppo and can enable food ordering through their own front-end.
On the fulfilment side, Peppo allows restaurants to plug into an aggregated delivery fleet on which it helps restaurants choose between various providers to optimise between delivery costs and performance.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with first-rate system administration and cloud systems management skills to join our retail platform team. In this role, you’ll be making some of the most significant decisions for the company. You need to have strong problem solving capabilities, be a team player and have great communication skills. You also need to be goal-oriented, have the ability to understand the core architecture and take up responsibility of product deployment and scaling. You must be a highly technical, hands-on system admin with passion for devops and scaling.
We value those with an entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You ought to be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. You must have excellent attention to detail; and you should be flexible and comfortable to learn new technologies and systems.
The opportunity is ideal for someone early in their career who learns by doing. This is a high-exposure role and you will learn what it really looks like in the early days of a startup.
We offer a friendly, casual, collaborative working environment that is mission-driven and results-oriented. Our small office is in a great space in Bangalore. Due to the COVID situation, we are committed to having a fully remote engagement.
- Collaborate with the Tech Lead on product deployment and scaling
- Responsible for communicating and reporting to the tech lead
- Setup new environments as well as maintain existing ones
- Participate in technical design and architecture reviews from the deployment and scaling point of view
- Write technical documentation
- Automate stuff
- Infrastructure as code
- Be aware of costs and skilled enough to squeeze
Skills and Requirements
We are looking at your experience not just in terms of the years you’ve clocked but the aptitude to get things done. Here’s the skills that your job would entail, so please make sure you highlight the following in any capacity you have demonstrated - professional, freelance or hobbyist.
- 2+ years of software development experience (professional, freelance or hobbyist). Github profiles matter.
- Strong proficiency in AWS products with certifications
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure as code tool like Ansible
- Understanding of tools like Gitlab, Jenkins etc required for code management and continuous delivery
- Python or Bash scripting skills
- Experience with deployment frameworks, practices and processes
- Demonstrated skills in deploying, releasing, and maintaining highly scalable web applications
- Bonus if you know AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team.
Our Preferred Resume Format
- Polished resume with list of projects clearly listed (with responsibilities you held)
- Links to interesting projects that you worked on (professional, freelance or hobbyist)
- Blogs written and any other public contributions you made
Our Interview Process
- Resume evaluation: We will screen all incoming CVs and invite candidates for next round, fitting our job profile description.
- Case study: If you are one of the shortlisted candidates, you will be sent a case study to solve.
- Phone screening: we will follow up with a phone screening round for better understanding of the CV, technical proficiency, experience etc.
- F2F Round(s): The next round is a direct face-to-face discussion over a video call.
- Small team with an opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
- Have a meaningful impact on end customers and sellers on their experience with digital tools.
- Work on redefining the e-commerce experience by building cooperatives for the micro-services era. This makes Peppo a perfect home for those looking to pursue compassionate capitalism.
- Train under a diverse and accomplished set of team leads, mentors and investors who have worked in government and big tech.
- Holistic development guaranteed as you will grow in an environment that prizes lateral thinking allowing you to supplement your core responsibilities with additional functions.
- Competitive compensation and flexibility to work from anywhere since Peppo uses the best of productivity tools.
Peppo is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, caste, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical disability, mental well-being, or age. Our code of conduct reflects the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our diversity for that truly makes us create products that cater to the world.
- Overall 9-16 years of experience.
- Minimum 7 years of strong consumer internet related Product and 2 years in fintech.
- Management background preferably in eCommerce /Technology/ Fintech / Banking industry.
- Understanding & having gone through the pain of what it takes to build a great product
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.
- Excellent academic background and records.
- Extra-ordinary skills in crisis management, inter-personal communication, collaboration and team work.
- Master of multiple tasking.
- Takes on initiatives and challenges.
- In short, we are looking for superstar leader to join a superstar team.