Digital Product Manager- JD
Required education qualifications: MBA
Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years’ experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connect with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigour to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
We are looking for a passionate, highly driven, intrinsically motivated Associate Product Manager who wants to join a high-growth startup, learn something new everyday and join of one the most energetic and speedy Product Teams in health-tech!
- Building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Understand the healthcare market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Listen to the users on a regular basis and figure out the opportunities to solve their problems.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond which would include liaising with multiple stake-holders.
- Work closely with partners and clients from 4 continents to localize the product builds as per their need and ensure adoption of the new features.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Have 1-4 years of experience in building and managing large-scale enterprise products.
- Have prior experience in the development team and understand how modern development frameworks function.
- Are passionate about translating customer needs to usable design and process flows for growth levers and optimization.
- Have Good understanding of funnels, agile & sprints, and wireframes.
- Display the attitude to be comfortable with ambiguity and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans and display Empathy towards users and also your colleagues.
- Understand how the application functions and the technicalities around it.
- Have familiarity with tools like Google data studio, Firebase, Google Analytics, Product Analytics tools, and Figma.
- Love analytics and very frequent experimentation
- Continually assessing the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for upcoming sellers.
- Defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualizing and building a rapidly scalable payment and lending platform.
- Understanding and planning based on the market and competitive landscape benchmarks.
- Conceptualizing products by utilizing India Stack – Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI etc.
- Having a strong understanding of customer segment and profile. Identifying and filling product gaps and generating ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Driving product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales.
- Driving innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
- Build the product strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Creating a roadmap for the entire product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Being responsible for creating the business requirement documents to ensure appropriate coordination between product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for the implementation of the product requirements.
- Building the appropriate UI/ UX for each product and their subsequent enhancement along with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure appropriate data-related interventions and to ensure a better customer experience.
- Building the GTM plan for each product being rolled out to the users with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Being responsible for overall P&L of the products being rolled out for both Store and EPS.
- Understanding the market and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to execute the business goals and end-user needs.
What you need to have:
- Business Acumen:
- Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
- Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
- In-depth understanding of technology and tools like CRM etc.
- User-centric, UI/ UX led approach.
- Analytical - Hands-on expertise in statistics, SQL and modelling in Excel.
- Team Management:
- Experience in building and scaling the product team.
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
- Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
- Start-up mindset:
- Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
- Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B – School
- Experience of working in hyper-growth start-up
- Between 10-15 years of experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head.
- Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge.
- Prior background in building tech products at scale.
- Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
About this role
CareerNinja is a personalised learning platform, that leverages AI to create customised learning environments for a learner based on their goal and background.
It curates the right content & connects to the right industry mentors & job opportunities to enable youth to learn in an experiential manner & achieve their next career goal.
We are ultimately working to productise learning & career goal achievement so as to make the same accessible to anyone at mass-global scale.
Your role, very simply put, is to work with the Founder directly & make this happen. Along with the design & dev teams, you will drive product right from understanding the users, designing the right experience & interface to make it happen & ensuring it is shipped on time & of course continuously iterated. This is an opportunity to literally own and build a product from it's early days & see it to scale given the fast growth. Ultimately you will also drive product monetisation & growth.
If you grow well you will be the one leading all things product, thus this is an exciting leadership role.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Work collaboratively with the UX/UI and engineering team.
- Define a roadmap for the development team.
- Explore and integrate monetisation strategies and evolve business models
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the product.
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions.
- Work closely with design and content team to ensure you’re enriching the end-customer experience.
- Learn, understand and predict user interactions.
- 1-4 years of product management experience.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Growth and Business. Marketing understanding is a definite plus
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing a strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally.
- Solid engineering fundamentals & strong expsoure to technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.
- You’re a confident communicator.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer or a designer and working with distributed teams is highly desired.
Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 30) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.
Position – Product Manager
Company – Attentive AI Solutions Pvt Ltd
Location – Noida
Department – Product
About Us :
Founded in 2017 by IIT Delhi Alumni, Attentive is an early stage B2B SaaS start-up (Info Edge funded). We use Artificial Intelligence to enable businesses to make better and faster decisions using remote property intelligence. The Attentive platform enables landscapers and other outdoor services companies to grow their businesses by accessing valuable property attributes at the click of a button. Attentive has grown into one of the most promising geospatial start-ups in India, with a clientele based in the United States.
As a Product Manager in the Product team, you will be responsible for one or more product lines at Attentive. You will own the product lifecycle - from market research, gathering requirements, to prioritising and aligning with stakeholders, writing PRDs, managing development sprints and tracking metrics. This is an individual-contributor role with critical impact to the business and high ownership and direct visibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the market and needs of users deeply through market analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis and other qualitative/quantitative techniques
- Understanding ideal buyer persona, designing and prioritizing the product roadmap
- Creating user story driven product content and user experience
- Identify success metrics and set up processes to track performance
- Maintaining a constant flow of feedback from Customers and the Business team to enable evidence-based decision making
- Working across multiple internal teams to adhere to product delivery deadlines and own product execution
- Working with the Business Team on value-based product pricing
- Working with external third parties (imagery and location service providers) to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience in product-related roles with at least 2 years of product management experience as an APM/PM.
- Strong ability to break down problems in a structured manner, have customer journeys understanding and knowledge of UI/UX concepts in digital products
- Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights using SQL or Excel.
- Ability to create wireframes in Figma
- MBA graduate or Bachelors in Engineering, Design or Psychology from a tier-I institution or relevant experience with a high-growth career trajectory
- Experience working at an agile SaaS company/start up in a product/tech role is a plus
- Good to have experience as a software developer or prior coding knowledge.
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out world class products & features for website, app, etc.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Past experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to take the initiative to get the job done
- Should have outstanding research skills and passion to find, track and analyse relevant data and turn it into information that can help improve the overall customer experience on the website, app, etc.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be an integral part in the development and improvement of Pilgrim website/app (or a suite of such products)
- Study the market to make sure the product continues to offer advantages over its competitors
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Monitor, analyze, and act on key product analytics. Continually improve the product, increase retention rate, and boost customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Create and prioritize the strategic product roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
Our client is a pet-care focused digital aggregator across various categories such as food, accessories, toys and grooming essentials. Their focus segment is the rapidly increasing community of pet parents. They offer expert-led online pet care consultation, training and healthcare services and products for dogs and cats, covering the lifecycle of a pet acting as a one stop shop. It is headquartered in Bangalore and was co-founded by startup veterans of whom 2 are IIM-Lucknow alumni and one is a Chartered Accountant. Our venture capital-backed client is funded by tier 1 investors and has raised approx. $3.5 mn in funding.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for constantly looking to improve the product by analyzing and benchmarking.
What you will do:
- Understanding user behavior and demonstrating the same
- Analyzing data, postulating theories, conducting experiments, measuring performance and reiterating
- Quantifying & communicating the “gap” as well as the gains to relevant stakeholders
- Carrying a vision for the launch and a drive to nurture the product henceforth
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation from a Tier 1 college(IIT, NIT, BIT)
- 3 years of experience in the development of user-facing products
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Product Manager
- Good experience working with a start-up company
- High sense of ownership
Product Manager - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the masses in India, which provides intuitive solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and provides a payments platform for digitizing payments across financial institutions. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Oiko Credit, Omidyar Network and Blume Ventures have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $8 million in seed and Series A funding. The company was one of only ten startups chosen for the Google LaunchPad Accelerator program in 2019, was recognized as India's Most Innovative Wealth, Asset and Investment Management Service/Product by the Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and was selected to present at United Nations General Assembly Special Task Force Event.
Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone. We have brought together a fantastic team with folks with prior experience at Google, Amazon, Oracle, Microsoft, IFMR, WebMD, that are all working towards this common mission together.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
- Manage the execution of the entire product lifecycle management from concept through launch and beyond.
- Break down the overall roadmap into specific components for you to own the backlog.
- Grow the products and features for both existing and new products.
- Own responsibility and accountability for the product experience and associated OKR’s.
- Define, implement, and own metrics to monitor and communicate product performance, validate hypothesis, refine content and experience.
- Analyze and educate the business on the market dynamics, trends and our competition.
- 3+ years of experience in product management. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, and other related stakeholders
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions. Works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Research and identify potential new product features and functions
- Gather stakeholder and customer input
- Define requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for product functions and features
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Create user documentation in coordination with stakeholders
- Create and maintain competitive and strategic analysis matrix
- Oversee implementation and release workflow and deadlines
- Hold regular project reviews with Development and QA teams ensuring that the product meets business requirements
- Draft release notes for launches and work with Product Marketing to create and execute a GTM plan
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Gather market feedback from users and buyers via Win/Loss calls, interviews, and other feedback loops
- 10+ years of experience in software marketing / product management or writing requirements for technical projects
- Basic understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Prior experience with web based application development and maintenance a plus
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and excel in developing a dynamic high paced cross functional team environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be a problem solver
- Excellent communication skills