💥 Where will you spend your time?
- Be the product owner driving our strategic product and technology vision on the business and platform side of products.
- Discover and Evaluate the customer needs across our suite of products.
- Work with designers, engineers, sales, marketing and partnerships to deliver products with a defined roadmap.
- Define, drive and modify product metrics for the organisation.
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience. Track the success of launched features both qualitatively through user interviews or feedbacks and quantitatively using relevant success metrics.
- Be responsible for building and executing on new initiatives and product roadmaps.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- 2-3 years experience working on building products or problem solving in a B2B domain.
- People person who can collaborate across teams and manage expectations while delivering products on time.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys.
- The drive to build products with an insight first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action.
- Remarkable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
The promised world of Web3 won’t be achieved without digital communities. DAOs are a mystery box, especially when it comes to a new joiner. For a new member to get a sense on how things work at a community, how to start actively contributing or how to build an on-chain reputation based on their contributions it’s vital to handhold and guide them; or risk losing them forever.
Similarly on the DAO Admin end, a lot of data sits in silos across the stack of tools they use with no way to identify the right contributors. Neither is there a way to enable new contributors to taste how DAOs actually work.
We at DaoLens are fixing all this, one step at a time :)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Casual Games team you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with assigned game teams to ensure the titles are a commercial success.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the treasure map that keeps our game heading towards the right destination”
What you will really be doing
Working collaboratively with disciplines across development and publishing to help make sure our games are a commercial success
Help us to define and understand the target audience for a game and use this knowledge to better guide our feature and content roadmaps
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyze competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
Communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders the status of the game and it’s future plans
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll be a champion for the game at every opportunity - always willing to share news, updates, progress and successes
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, Business Performance Management) in a gaming studio.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Privacy & Security. The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in data privacy and application & data security. We will be providing training resources to ramp up on privacy & security, but candidates with technical background, and interest in privacy & security are preferred.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws & regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Languages: PHP, React
- DBMS: MYSQL
- Framework - MVC
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Tools: Asana, Slack, GIT
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
Selected applicants shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Market Research and user analysis to direct product portfolio for the school segment.
2. Being up to date with latest trends in the business of play, entertainment and education.
3. Ideation and Concept generation for educational play products based on the above.
4. Rapid prototyping of short-listed concepts.
5. Design led by validated design principles and safety standards for young children.
6. Integrating individual product ideas and collateral into great marketable stories.
7. Rigorous and iterative target user study.
8. Lead team of junior product designers on all aspects.
9. Collaborating with Learning Design and Subject matter experts to align products to K12 learning objectives.
10. Assisting & participating in publication design intended for the age segment.
11. Improving existing product portfolio to make them eligible for exports and retail.
Total exp. - 7-10 years 3-5 years of exp. in the gaming industry
Budget- 30-45 LPA
Target Industry- Gaming
Office: Electronic City, Bangalore
About company: Global Leader in Mobile Entertainment, Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, it offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, it has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
It s a mobile cloud gaming platform that redefines ones’ gaming experience as it brings together E-Sports, Social Features and AI Powered Analytics. It's proprietary feature called “Moments” has specially curated challenges from new & popular games. The platform hosts 1000s of short gaming moments & challenges curated from popular, casual mobile games.
Role: B2C offering, product will have hyper casual quizzes, trivia, simple games, D2C side, could have to collaborate with B2B on certain features. Interacting with users. Real money gaming - someone who understands real money gaming as a framework, has worked in a PM role,
Candidates from gaming industry, different game categories/ formats, Someone who will make the product live into the market, do the beta testing, improve on the GTM on the D2C side, includes - organic/ inorganic, work closely with the Performance marketing team. Owning the P&L, influencer to the product roadmap, Strong gaming DNA
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
Working as part of the Aurum PropTech digital team, the right candidate will spearhead our digital product proposition as a product manager and will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will develop a strategy, vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their industry insight. They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard. They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage its delivery. They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web updates, product training materials, pricing strategy and sales training).
The role will work with our leadership and management team across all relevant commercial and operational functions, to understand commercial objectives, gather and evaluate ideas and feedback, and define product features. There are several product initiatives at differing stages of development, and the role will ensure these are managed and delivered successfully, whilst becoming a key contributor to the ongoing product strategy.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship digital products; Develop the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
• Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
• Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
• Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
• Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships with key clients for the B2B segment
• Be a key stakeholder as part of the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor, report and improve product performance
• Brief analysts and the press
• Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
• Channel management and support
• Commission market and competitor research
• Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms
• Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
• Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
• Collate feedback from sales and customers, & brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• Represent the voice of the customer in senior-level management meetings
• Evangelize the product internally and externally
• Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
• Deliver regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
• Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
• Runs pilot programs during the qualifying phase with almost final products and samples, in an agile environment.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Proven experience in Agile product development
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical background, with experience in API and SaaS product development, desired.
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
• Experience in a B2C / B2B SaaS Business (Industrial experience of working in PropTech would be a major advantage)
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Results and data-driven mindset, a self-starter that is excellent at multi-tasking
• This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager who loves disruptive technology in a business that is scaling rapidly - Opportunities to work for a profitable startup do not come around often!
➢ Bachelor's Degree
➢ MBA preferred
New technology is exciting, but at Aurum PropTech we recognize that people are the key to our successful digital transformation. We are creating a workplace where they can focus on high-value, strategic work, high-rewarding career paths and be inspired to enhance our client’s digital services - with an Agile mindset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced organization offering an attractive working environment both in terms of work type, technologies and projects. It’s somewhere you can thrive, grow and be challenged. The program is currently at its nascent stage and will entail owning a challenging and fulfilling role using cutting-edge technology. We will be willing to invest in relevant training for the right candidate.
COME JOIN US as we empower our teams with digital skills.
Detailed Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires deep expertise in delivering modern web application solutions on the Open Source Tech platform, as well as ability to communicate how these solutions drive business value. Detailed responsibilities include -
- Lead Engineering team and ensure customer requirements and needs across the current and future targeted segments are met.
- Work with Product Owner / US counter parts / SME’s to understand the requirements and prioritize development efforts.
- Work in capacity of Scrum Master role and manage development through Agile - Scrum framework. Activities include Sprint planning, Preside Scrum meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Publish reports, etc.
- Responsible for creating User stories, Epics in Project management tool based on the requirements received from various stakeholders including clients.
- Manage all aspects of engineering operations including Product Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Architect the applications / providing recommendations to choose the right technologies for the products to be built.
- Manage Operational efforts for the contracted clients and ensure the SLA’s with required quality are met.
- Manage Product support team and ensure the SLA’s for response and resolutions are provided to client that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build / Guide Developers in building Full-Stack Web applications at Internet scale.
- Code Review and provide feedback to ensure timely delivery with required quality.
- Programming in MEAN stack or similar open source technologies and framework
- Data Modelling using NoSQL and Relational Database management Systems
- UI / UX Design and Implementation
- Web Development with BootStrap, Angular Material, and other libraries
- Develop Data / File parsing programs using Python or other programming languages
- Create methods and algorithms for data analysis and optimization
- Develop curriculum for talent development, Knowledge Sharing, etc.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- Willing, capable and excited to roll up the sleeves to code when needed.
- Having exceptional expertise in one of the following areas –
- Backend / Front end Web Application Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Micro Services Platforms
- AWS Services
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges