About Us :
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises automate document processing. We help enterprises convert documents such as invoices, ID cards & bank statements into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital.
- As a Product Manager, you will be closely working with the co-founders and understanding Market direction, competitive landscape & customer needs to build the Product Strategy & Product Roadmap.
- You will own the process, from ideation and prioritization of initiatives, detailed requirement and development, through deployment and go to market strategy and tracking results.
- Responsible for managing sprint cycles, spec documents creation, development and delivery with the engineering, design, data teams.
- Conduct user research to gain insights and feedback to incorporate into the product
- Communicate the vision of the product, value proposition and release goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 6+ years of experience in product management or related field
- Great communication skills to explain ideas, gather & incorporate feedback and share opinions
- Ability to troubleshoot with engineers and triangulate on fixes required
- You can conceptualize and execute projects, with a strong delivery, attention to detail and bias for action, and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Improving the NPS of the partners.
- Working closely with the business, operations and sales teams to understand their inputs and pain points and conceptualizing and building solutions which will help them.
- Driving the engineering, QA, data and design teams in delivering and building world class products.
- Planning Sprints and working in an Agile environment to carry out not just your tasks but also the tasks of your team members.
- Understanding and measuring the success metrics directly inclined towards your vertical and align them as per the business needs.
- User research will be a key part of your job which will help you to take better and more informed decisions while you build the product, hence conducting and setting up efficient user research frameworks will also be an important responsibility.
- Finally, you will be analyzing the key metrics being tracked in the launched product and creating a plan to iterate and optimize the products for future sprints.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master's / Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- 2+ years of handson experience in Product Management and proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B experience specifically building products for E-commerce/ Logistics clients is a bonus.
- You should be able to communicate effectively with the Engineering, QA and Design teams in their language while being able to articulate the product requirements efficiently.
- You should have a First principle thinking approach in problem solving; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- You should have empathy towards the customer and the ability to understand their problems.
- You should have an Agile mindset - With a strong bias for action and an iterative approach to product development and a focus on building well hypothesised products.
- You should be able to understand and analyze industry/ market/ competition and internal business strategy, and ensure your product stays relevant and ahead of the curve.
- On a daily basis, you should use data to drive decision making and be analytical in understanding the problem statements.
- A good knowledge in UI/ UX design.
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and harner assertiveness and influence to rally people around building exceptional products.
- Prior experience in building products for the Blue collared workforce is a plus.
Why this role is unique
● Blank canvas: you'll be one of the founding members of our Growth team and help lay the foundation for what we work on and how the team operates
● Massive impact and visibility: our product is just now taking shape and your work will
directly serve 60M+ SMBs in Indonesia
● World class team: you will work side-by-side with serial entrepreneurs and startup veterans that sail from all corners of the world (including Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, US, Canada, India and more)
What you will own
At the company, product-led growth (“PLG”) is our secret weapon to delighting our customers and driving business impact. As a Product Manager in the Growth team, you will help create a product-driven culture that is obsessed with experimenting with new ways to deliver simple, fun, and inspiring product experiences to our customers.
● Own the strategy and roadmap for product initiatives that drive one or many growth areas,ranging from acquisition to retention
● Design, develop, test, and ship product features, funnels, loops, and flywheels that drive
organic, self-sustaining growth
● Partner with engineers, designers, data scientists, and researchers to conduct data-driven experimentation (A/B tests, multivariate tests)
● Define, analyze, and monitor metrics that inform the success of products
● Champion, strengthen, and be the evangelist for product-led growth within the company
Qualities we look for:
● Has a proven track record of owning the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including
ideation, development, testing, and launch
● Has experience designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experiments (A/B tests,
● Has strong customer empathy and experience translating customer needs/feedback into
actionable product growth initiatives
● Can communicate effectively, influence without authority, and align a cross-functional team
towards a common goal
● Is detail-oriented with superior organization skills and the ability to effectively manage
multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
● Enjoys working on complex, ambiguous problems with a diverse, multidisciplinary group of
people in a fast-paced environment
● Is passionate about software, fintech, and emerging markets
Handling Strategy for handling product strategy from the business side
Responsible for the growth of the product
Responsible for different channel Integrations and Partnerships
Responsible for product improvements and smooth customer flow
Responsible for designing and implementing various pipelines
Constant integration with external stakeholders.
Minimum 5 years of experience from the business product standpoint.
Should possess experience in building the product 0 to 1
Should be from B2C Product Based companies only
Should be a master's degree holder from IIM or top Tier 2 Institutes
Ability to collaborate across functions, and work in a matrixed structure Influencing skills
A strategic perspective should be able to appreciate the partner's plans and requirements
Clear and crisp communication
This role focuses on creating a delightful experience for students on the Quizizz platform. Millions of teachers use Quizizz to engage with their students, and they count on us to make their classes fun and engaging. If you are excited about building a product that gets students excited about learning, then this might be the job for you.
At Quizizz, we are empowering teachers to motivate and inspire their students to learn. Our platform serves over 70 million users in 90+ countries, making us the largest education platform built out of India. We serve https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/category/science-and-education/education/" target="_blank">more web traffic than sites like Coursera and Udemy, and we are growing rapidly.
We are a profitable company, backed by some of the best global investors like Tiger Global and Nexus Partners. We take pride in having a small team of talented individuals, and we are looking for people who have made a habit of living outside their comfort zone.
What will you be doing?
You will focus on creating an engaging product experience for students on Quizizz. Some key aspects of the role include:
- Building live engagement features that keep students hooked to their teachers.
- Leverage tools like gamification and multiplayer game dynamics to maximize student engagement.
- Build feedback loops between teachers, students and their parents.
- Foster peer to peer learning to boost student motivation.
What are we looking for?
As a product leader at Quizizz, you will be expected to drive all major initiatives focused on student engagement. We believe that the following skills would make you a great fit for this role:
- Experience: If you have the skills and ability, then experience is no bar. But you would likely need 3-4 years of product management experience to be a strong candidate.
- Research and project planning: You will be driving strategy for this critical piece of our product. Your research will leverage user surveys, analytics data, market research, academic papers and more. You will need to assimilate all this information and come up with an action plan that will achieve the company's objectives.
- Strong user empathy and product design skills: Growth at Quizizz is driven by word of mouth (with $0 ad spend), because we have an amazing product that people love to talk about (just check our https://twitter.com/search?q=quizizz&src=typed_query" target="_blank">twitter mentions). This was built through years of listening to our users, and building the product that they wanted.
- Software engineering: A strong understanding of software engineering would be crucial to planning and executing your action plan. Understanding the capabilities and limitations of technology will help you push the boundaries of what is possible, while still delivering projects on time.
- Team building: You will be leading a cross-functional team of talented software engineers, designers, analysts and more. Being able to attract and retain the best talent would also be a key responsibility.
I hope this gives you a good idea of what this role entails. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Dotpe's products
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Strong track record of execution
- Technical and analytical background.
- Education from Tier 1 Institute.
- 5 - 9 yrs of experience in Product and have exposure of working in a startup environment.
- Customer-oriented: you are driven by our purpose of economic employment and serving our sellers and developers.
- The ability to think strategically and craft a high-level narrative is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Optimist and Ownership drove: the ability to stand up for your work when you believe in it.
- Strong track record of execution.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits.
- Working directly with the leaders; having a high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes.
- Work with a market-dominating technology.
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey.
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high-growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
What you would be expected to do:
- Gather, prioritize and refine requirements while keeping team members well informed
- Create Use Cases, Flow Charts, Mock Screens, PRDs for business requirements, user requirements, functional & non-functional requirements and system requirements
- Rolling out of new products/apps/automations and resolving stakeholder queries/issues
- Automate business processes using tools like Zapier/Google Scripts, other automation tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and assist in the entire product lifecycle from design to development to launch
- Responsible for testing of applications/solutions/web panels at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with the development team/or independently on integrations (using 3rd party tools to create mobile applications)
- Travel as per company requirement to places including but not limited to Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Myanmar and Tanzania
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
- Proactive and willingness to get hands dirty
- Attention to detail
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy
What is the role?
As Product Manager for Compass, you will be responsible for the product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, prioritization, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features. To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link <https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/>
- Strategic planning and managing all stages of Product Life Cycle
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
- Planning execution of roadmap & managing end to end product delivery
- Work extensively on feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the Sales & Marketing teams and help with the GTM strategy
- Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector
Who will you work with?
You ll report to the head of product development.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management function in a product company
- B2B SaaS experience with multiple Stakeholder management would be preferred
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and strong business judgment.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment, with a proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills are essential
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Compass?.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
- Be bold in building industry-first consumer-facing products that actualize the company’s vision
- Keenly understand user needs and demonstrate first-principles thinking in building solutions for the same
- Be responsible for developing and delivering the product roadmap
- 3-4 years of experience in building products at B2C start-ups
- Case studies involving deep customer insight
- Taken decisions based on strong analytics and/or intuition from time to time
- Growth mindset - moving quickly, shipping products, scaling
- Ability to act as a bridge between business and engineering teams
- The website is yet to reflect our direction going ahead.
- We have been generating transactions in the market using WhatsApp before productizing the same