With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the go to person when you need something and don’t know who to ask, tell me what you need and I’ll put my magic to work.”
What you will really be doing
- General office management including facilities, security, relocation/expansion and liaise with external contractors
- Administration including purchasing software, creating accounts, improving internal procedures, etc
- Setting up workstations, backups, etc
- Events arrangement
- Managing, guiding, and supporting as required our team of administrators
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Dynamic, able to multitask, and to prioritize workload effectively
- Project management skills as well as good experience of managing people
- Experience of importing equipment into India
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in both local language and English
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to demonstrate a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and patience whilst under pressure with both internal and external contacts
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Passion for games would be a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
As a Content Operations Specialist at Pratilipi Tamil department, you will be closely working with our Tamil language lead to ensure delighting millions of readers via content curation. You will be the one who gets to decide which content list goes on our App and Website homepage. You will run writing competitions for thousands of authors. You will focus on the health and hygiene of your language by working with our Data science team. You will get to decide which content goes into our social media. In short - you will own a content funnel at Pratilipi Tamil.
We are looking for extraordinarily creative personalities to build great reading experiences for our readers.
What we are looking for in a person:
- You should be really passionate about reading and literature in general. An artist and a reader and a creative soul.
- Strongly self-driven, quick learner, hustler, crazy to work on literature initiatives alone with utmost ownership.
- You should be very good at verbal and written communication skills in Tamil and English.
- You are really creative in Tamil language. You read a lot. You have the skills to find great content out of a pool of contents.
- You are super organized in work. You are a mature adult who can understand priorities of tasks/projects and can sometimes do multitasking with ease.
- You take a very very higher level of ownership and responsibility. You do work accountability.
- You are capable of basic skills of Microsoft Office, G Suite. You write great emails.
- Above all, you are in love with Pratilipi as a platform. You deeply wish to work with our authors. You want to make an impact in the Tamil literature world.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working with Pratilipi’s Online competitions leader in order to run Writing competitions each scale. You will design ideas around writing competitions for writers, You will create drafts, rules, value systems around competitions. You will be in charge of competition results and rewards mechanisms.
- You will take ownership of maintaining categories, home page and banners on Pratilipi website and Application. You will take ownership of creating awesome reading lists for our Tamil readers.
- You will be choosing which story goes in front of readers on our Facebook channel. You will select creatives to engage readers on each story.
- You will be an admin of our large social media page and group, where you will establish communication and customer success.
- You will be working on the health and hygiene of the platform by removing pirated contents, hate speech, explicit contents. You will get to help data teams to better their algorithms for the same.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day content needs of our product managers in order to run different experiments. Your contents would go to millions of readers each day.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work around reader delight at a very large scale.
- Career development on content operations, content writing, working with high growth start-up.
- Work from home.
- Salary up to 20K per month.
- We won’t look for an experience.
- We would take two interviews over the phone and Zoom.
- We will take an unique written test on your skills once you clear the first interview.
An ideal candidate is someone who is bubbly, enthusiastic and diligent and process oriented. Someone who likes to get things done and have fun doing them. Somone who can be friends with everyone and put everyone to task! :)
Integrity and Ownership at work are non-negotiables and we expect each and everyone who joins to lead their own way. Key result areas include keeping the place happy and healthy, recruiting, conducting appraisals, reviewing operational efficiencies on projects, creating reports, managing teams and culture, creating learning opportunities and more.
We are a flexible team and love to make friends. If you are in for a hectic but energetic and enthusiastic role, this might be for you.
- Should be excellent in writing general email communication.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and redirecting calls as required.
- Dealing with email inquiries.
- Taking minutes.
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings, etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationery
- Organizing travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events.
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Senior Management.
Senior Team Lead, Software Engineering (96386)
Role: Senior Team Lead
Skills: Has to be an expert in these -
- People Management Skills.
Will be a plus if knowledge on -
Location: Bangalore India – North Gate.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Supervise and monitor the work of HK staff. As their manager, he/she will supervise, mentor, train, and coach our office staff and delegate assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Oversee general office operation and facilities management
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Coordinate company events or conferences, which will include
- Handle all correspondences, complaints, and queries about the office and office facilities.
- Manage office logistics: You will be responsible for maintaining the inventory of office supplies and equipment like stationery and furniture maintaining proper stock levels at all times
- Handle reports and contracts for different activities and vendors, creating presentations and other management-level reports.
Micro Focus BSM - Business Service Management-L3,BSM Consulting-L3, (Mandatory) .
As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
Drive service improvement programs.
Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects. Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 YEARS
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.
- Supporting the COO
- Creating, managing, and organising his day-to-day tasks
- Keeping track of office activities, projects, and deadlines
- Managing Client coordination, Office administration, Research and reporting
- Giving daily / weekly briefings to the COO
- Communicating with clients, employees, and vendors on behalf of the COO
- Working closely with the COO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Protecting the COO's time by being an effective gatekeeper
- Keeping records, organize files and information
- Keeping a bird's eye view of the customers and service fulfilment at all times
- Explaining and assigning the tasks to the team members.
- Delegating tasks to the team members and answering their questions
- Addressing customer complaints and tickets
- Escalating critical issues to the COO
- Supervising overall office administration, Overseeing staff attendance, leave requests, and other notifications
- Managing our Slack workspace: adding or removing members, organising channels, ensuring the team is comfortable with Slack
- Organise meetings, take detailed minutes, Planning actionable steps
- Handling Issue announcements
- Undertaking Web research to find answers, solutions, drafting research notes
- Drafting briefs, memos, and action plans
- Organising information into presentations, reports, and actionable insights
What you need to have:
- Preferably MBA (HR)
- Well-spoken, highly articulate
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to convey complex ideas in a simple, structured, and concise language.
- Ambitious, driven, self-motivated
- Highly disciplined, with a strong work ethic
- Cheerful and good-natured
- Friendly, professional demeanour
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy: Should be able to pick up new software and tools, apps, websites, etc