Redmelon Design Career
Jobs at Redmelon Design
Position: QA Engineer/ Game, Apps & Experience Tester
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Experience: Minimum 5 years
The Quality Analysis team is responsible for setting, maintaining, and enforcing Software Quality Control and Analysis, ensuring that 3rd party developers adhere to the highest quality, documentation, and performance standards in any piece of software/ apps they release.
Your role is highly dynamic, and you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of XR (AR/VR/MR) applications released on the Platform. You will be solely responsible for ensuring that our users across the globe get the highest quality of performance and responsiveness with a bug-free experience while using any of our 3rd party applications across genres- Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Learning, Fitness, Communication, Wellness etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and Execute the QA project test plan. This can include functionality, balance, stability, performance, interface, art, sound, text, documentation, and other types of testing.
- Test apps across various categories, gaining extensive knowledge of each.
- Find, reproduce, and accurately report issues in detailed bug reports.
- Carry out examination and revision of reported issues.
- Provide clear and concise critical analysis and feedback when requested.
- Share ideas to improve the overall customer experience of the apps with internal teams/ 3rd party developers.
- Learn about and adhere to our internal systems, software and processes.
- Perform all types of testing, including Functionality, Compatibility, Explorative, Usability and Regression.
- Regularly explore innovative methods to improve the testing process.
- Report encountered bugs in the bug database (Jira) with proper STR and attachments if needed.
- Provide feedback and suggestions with reference to the apps to our internal teams/ 3rd party developers.
- Send daily status reports to the team lead.
- Write Test cases and execute them.
- Offering constant and relevant feedback related to progress, risks, and needs that may occur.
- Experience in test script, test case, test suite and test plan creation.
- Assist the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of manual and automated functional software test experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficient with QA Tools.
- Experience testing Android mobile applications
- Experience in testing AR/VR apps will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of test engineering best practices, methodologies and processes.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to analyse and provide feedback to developers to make their applications drive better customer engagement and retention.
- 8 years or more of experience in .NET development
[WHAT YOU WILL DO]
- Designing and implementing high-performance code for new UI components in an Agile development environment
- Finding ways to innovate and improve usability; providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in web development
- Helping to define User Stories and the visual design of a new UI
- Audio/Video processing concepts and hardware integration is a plus
- Investigating and troubleshooting data and user-related system errors
- Participating in code reviews, automated test creation, and manual testing when needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES - [WHAT YOU’LL NEED]
- Strong experience in Microsoft technologies, Azure, databases and open-source software
- Typescript experience is strongly preferred
- Working experience with IIS and REST web services
- Efficient with database design and SQL Server
- A good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
Compensation & Perks - [WHAT YOU’LL GET]
- Salary Range: 10 - 16 Lakhs Per Annum
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leaves
- Employee Training
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in simulation-based solutions for healthcare training environments – ranging from clinical simulation management software and hardware to counsellor education and virtual interactive computer-based training tools. Working alongside subject matter experts, we serve as the driving force behind numerous consumer-centred innovations that continue to move the clinical simulation market forward with breakthrough technologies.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field. The newly integrated EDUCATIONiQ technology ecosystem, headlined by SIMULATIONiQ, Competency.AI, and MEDIASHAREiQ, is transforming healthcare education by integrating systems, unifying workflows, aggregating multisource data, simplifying user experiences, and adapting to unique learning circumstances.
Website: Who We Are (simulationiq.com)
Our vision is to help everyone live healthier and longer lives. For millions of people, Practo is the trusted and familiar home where they know they’ll find a healing touch. It connects them with everything they need to take good care of themselves and their family – booking doctor appointments, finding the right doctor, booking diagnostic tests, obtaining medicines, storing health records or learning new ways to live healthier. Healthcare providers can also harness the power of Practo as the definitive platform that helps them build their presence, grow establishments and engage patients more deeply than ever.
Practo’s design aesthetics are founded on the belief that no problem is too difficult to solve. So, our closely-knit team of creative thinkers collaborate to innovate every single day. As India’s #1 healthcare platform, we work across a myriad of product offerings – doctor appointments, medicine delivery, online consultations, comprehensive healthcare plans, and robust software for doctors, clinics and hospitals. In other words, there is never a dull moment and you will find one of the most fun and challenging environments to learn and grow.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer, who is experienced in solving User Experience for consumer digital products. This role is for our Product Design team.
A Senior Product Designer in Practo plays a pivotal role. They own important business pieces and are responsible for driving their impact and growth.
Your responsibilities would be...
- Identify user needs and translate business goals into product opportunities.
- Facilitate concept explorations to drive bold and innovative thinking.
- Interpret and distil complex strategies and requirements, and visually depict the ideal user experience.
- Define product information architecture. Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate key product interactions.
- Have a deep understanding of design systems and interaction patterns to ensure brand, visual and interactive cohesion across products, platforms, and scenarios.
- Hold a belief that the best interactions are made with accessibility top of mind.
- Proficient in high-fidelity prototyping tools ( Origami, Framer, Principle, Figma, etc).
- Express and execute realistic behaviours, interactions, movements and materials through interactive prototypes.
- Build out a library of templated and functional prototyping tools — leveraging real data.
- Proactively build strong relationships with engineering partners, researchers, writers, and fellow product teams throughout the design process;
- Teach, model, coach and learn from fellow designers.
What we're looking for
- 4-6 years of experience in consumer product design.
- Excellent visual, interaction and/or service design skills —a master in their field.
- Demonstrated record of handling multiple requirements and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driven individual who lives to solve challenges related to User Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to help a team navigate ambiguity, set vision and strategy for our products.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Please note that we would prefer candidates with formal design education only and higher preference will be given to IDC & NID graduates with relevant experience.
Development activities will include:
Develop server-side stateless services as well as a web client for application
Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet nonfunctional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and update software
Build features and applications with a responsive design
Work in a cross functional team with other developers and designers
Ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes by supporting the testing phase which may include (System integration testing, User acceptance functional testing, Non-functional performance testing).
As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
OOPs and related technologies like UML, Domain driven design and Core Java design
Design and construction of REST resources and expose these as APIs
Express JS, Knockout JS, BackboneJS
Relational Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle RDBMS
- Hands-On experience on Spring Boot framework and Apache Kafka
Hands-on coding experience in CSS3 and responsive web-based experience UIs for cross-browser and cross-platorm compatible applications
Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
Experience with using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL DB etc
Good written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to Cloud Native microservices development using Docker, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle
People hiring at Redmelon Design
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Cognizant Technology Services (CTS)
About the company
About the company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
About the company
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit