Handle Telephonic calls from clients
Handle queries related to product or service fom the clients
About Oomsys Technologies
#Educational Qualification – MBA or equivalent
#Age Bracket is 28 to 32 years
Self starter with hunger to do deals
Ability and willingness to work in an organized ERP system
Good communication/ convincing skills
Positive attitude, patience while co-coordinating with clients.
Ability to understand requirements of prospects.
Client Relationship Management, handling calls, collecting and updating the database
Ready to travel
Confident, self-starter & presentable personality • #Languages – Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi
Salary Bracket is 5.40 to 5.76 LPA plus attractive incentives
1. Answer questions about products or the company.
2. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
3. Handle Grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
4. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
5. Good communication skills is a must.
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from lead generation to screening to solution demos, through follow up calls and closing
- Regular Communication with potential clients over the phone, email, text, and in-person to follow up on the project status
- Generate and develop new business opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Passionately evangelize our products and services to develop relationships with sales prospects.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Creation and management of a data-driven outbound sales process
- Collateral creation and working with the team towards a goal
- Driven – extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest - high level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- 1+ years of successful experience crushing sales
- Experience selling digital or mobile application solutions as a service offering
- Rolodex of contacts in leadership roles in design, product, marketing organizations
- Experience with 1-3 month sales cycle
- Relentless cold caller
Why this position will change your life:
• It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
• You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
• Our founder used this highly effective, solution selling sales process in his previous business, we simply need the raw sales talent to power it.
* Excellent selling, communication & negotiation skills.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
* Relationship management skills and openess to feedback.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls every day.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate Habitate solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls, or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy-driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Assisting with the growth of sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales
• Engage with prospects at all levels and using different channels and techniques –
Email, Phone, LinkedIn and other lead generation tools
• Work closely with the assigned Field sales counterpart and support territory plans
• Work effectively with marketing function (demand gen, product marketing) to extract
all required content needed to be effective and to take effective handover of all leads
• Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects
and scoping potential Lemnisk solutions
• Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities
• Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client
satisfaction and quality lead generation
• Research accounts and identify right contacts in every account
• Give early demos to prospects if required
• Hand over sales at an advanced stage to a field sales executive
● The right candidate would be ambitious, energetic and highly motivated to
learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related fields
● 2 to 4 years of outbound lead experience in BD/Inside Sales for a technology company
(preferably B2B/Enterprise SaaS)
● Strong work ethic with ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Strong desire to progress in a sales career
● Experience in using social media tools, lead generation tools and sales CRM tools
Experience: 0-2 Years
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Information Technology or Computer Science preferred)
● Excellent communication skills and email etiquettes
● 0 - 2 years of experience in selling software products, with an in-depth understanding of the
sales cycle and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G Suite).
● Experience in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
● Ability to speak very fluent English and listen to customer requirements
● Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed
● Manage opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional
teams, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
● Lead generation, qualification and increasing the sales funnel
● Keeping a close follow up on each and every opportunity and push every deal to closure
● Manager customer billings and other documentation work
● Work towards assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an effective customer experience to
customers and prospects.
● Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading
customers through the entire business cycle.
● Work with our customer engineers and trusted Google Cloud partners as a key member of
the Sales team to maximize business results and develop opportunities with small and
● Work with Google Cloud Channel Partners to leverage their sales/technical expertise in
helping G Suite adoption within small and medium businesses.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES:
1. Prospecting for new clients/ lead generation
2. Direct communication with customers via e‐mail and telephone to promote Bit plane and its product range
3. Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. targeted e‐shot, mail shot)
4. Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
5. Preparation and presentation of results from campaigns
6. Organizing visits for Bit plane Regional Sales Engineers when required
7. Recording of all sales activities in the CRM
8. Market research feedback
9. Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Toppr Subscription as solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue